The King Of Pirate

Deduced A Way To You

 

“Urgh… where am I? What happen?” Yong Hwa weakly opened his eyes as he regained his conscious. He turned to look around the place but he could not figure out where he was now. Basically, he was in a store room, a well-build store room. But as he remembered he should be in the island and he could not remember seeing any building closed to this room he was in now.

“Hwan Su? Hwan Ji?” Yong Hwa turned his head around and found the twin was there with him too but they were still unconscious. They were tied down on two chairs, respectively. Yong Hwa looked down to himself and realised that he was also tied down like them.

“Hwan Su! Hwan Ji! Wake up!” Yong Hwa struggled his way to the twin with his body being tied to the chair, while calling them.

“Emm… Where… am… I… EH? What is this?!” Hwan Ji was the first to get up as he heard the noise make by Yong Hwa. He was surprised to see they were tied down and were kept in an enclose room.

“Hwan Ji, do you still remember what happen just now, before we got bring in here?” Yong Hwa asked.

“I… I… I only remember that we found the gold bar and then we were running away… then… then we heard you fell down to the ground and then… then… mianhaeyo, I really can’t think of anything else.” Hwan Ji tried his hard to think back on what happened to them.

“Hwan… Ji…” Hwan Su also woke up at that moment.

“Hwan Su, gwaenchanayo? Do you remember anything?” Yong Hwa turned to Hwan Su.

“My head! What happened and where we are now?” Hwan Su looked around at the store room where they were now but as he moved his head, the pain was felt from the back of his head.

“I don’t know but surely there is someone took us here and keeps us in here.” Hwan Ji said.

“Nice try! Hwan Ji, you are still as clever as usual.” Suddenly the door clicked opened and a person walked into the room. Yong Hwa, Hwan Su and Hwan Ji were all surprised to see the person walking toward them, like they just met ghost or anything close to that.

“Shim Woon Jae! You are still alive?! Then who is the body we found in the jungle?” Hwan Ji was the first to ask.

“Haha… the old Shim Woon Jae is already died in the jungle this morning; I’m now the brand new Shim Woon Jae, the leader of biggest pirate group in Chinese Sea. And this is our hideout.” Shim Woon Jae laughed out.

“Pirate hideout? Why don’t we feel the wave at all?” Hwan Su asked bluntly. He thought pirate should only stay in their ship.

“Hwan Su-ah Hwan Su, your thought is out of date already. We are still in the island, here is the inner part of the cave, where you all at just now.” Shim Woon Jae almost laughed out loud again as he heard what Hwan Su said.

“The cave? How is the small cave has such a well build store room in it?” Yong Hwa asked in confused.

“Yo, stranger, I believe this is the first time we meet. Although you might have known about me from these two but let me tell you, no one in this earth know about me at all. They always thought that I’m a pity boy but no one will expect my parents had leaved me with all these. Actually, I also almost thought that I will live my life as that old Shim Woon Jae until I died but luckily I found this secret of this cave from my appa dairy about three months ago. Only then I realised that I’m not a pity boy, I’m the richest guy in this country and probably the richest in this continent too.” Shim Woon Jae said.

“You mean in this secret room, there is treasure left by your parents to you? Woon Jae, you know that I never treat you like the other kids, right? We are best friend, don’t forget that I helped you to chase away those who bully you. So do you mind if… if you could share some with me? Just a few bars like what we found just now are enough.” Hwan Su said.

“Yes, we are the best friend; I should share some with you. How about I give you a bit more than that? There is an underground pool just beside this room and there are dozens of hungry piranhas in it. If you can swim in that pool for one minute, I’ll give you one bar. Two bars for two minutes and so on. The longer you can swim in that pool, the much you can get from me. How is that sound? I really love this idea.” Shim Woon Jae said with a smirk.

“Woon Jae, you! Why do you treat me like this?” Hwan Su was never expected that Shim Woon Jae would do that to him.

“Why? Do you really think that I’m as stupid as you are? You are the person behind those kids to come bully me! Do you really think that I don’t know about it? I saw you whispering to them every time before they come to bully me, not once but a lot of times. But you are not stupid at all, last time when I went to tell you about this hideout, I thought that you will follow me for sure and I will do the same thing to you but you are clever enough to avoid me, but you won’t be lucky enough this time.” Shim Woon Jae said irony.

“Woon Jae, you have misunderstood. I never do that to you, I only told them to not disturb you anymore or I’ll kick their again but they never listen to me. I always tried my best to keep them away from you, how can you thought me like that?” Hwan Su denied.

“Stop explaining, you won’t change my mind to take my revenge today.” Shim Woon Jae stopped him.

“Wait, Shim Woon Jae! We might not get away today, so why don’t tell us how do you fake your death and how do you bring Jay to your fake body?” Yong Hwa jumped in.

“…… Fine, I’ll tell you. This story has to start from the three months ago when I first found my appa daily’s secret. I started my search since that day and luckily that I found this place in just a few days after. I think that it’s time for me to say goodbye to my old self and take on this new role but my playfulness kicks in. I don’t want to just disappear into thin air like I first planned. I want to be remembered by everyone but I can’t think of any perfect way until last night. As usual, when the night is deep, I will come back here to spend time in here but I saw a shadow walking around the forest. I went closer and figure out that he was Jay hyung. He told me that he killed a lot of people before, so he wanted to find a way to payback his crime. His story gave me an idea, let him be the killer of me so my old self was thought to death and will be remember by others; it’s killing two birds with a stone for me. So, I trick him to this cave and hit him from the back when he was not paying attention. I then prepared myself like being stab then bring him to put him on top of me. I waited for the islanders to come to find me because I know that they will find me sooner or later when they found either me or Jay hyung was missing. And just as I planned, they found me laying in the forest, bleeding and stop breathing, but I never thought that they will on Jay hyung. Still, I have to continue with my act, so I lay still and wait for everyone to leave the forest, and then only I can get up and come back here to change myself. Until you three come back, I was staying in this cave preparing my next step, the debut of the strongest and fiercest pirate.” Shim Woon Jae said.

“No wonder I felt something was missing from the second visit to the forest. It’s your body; I didn’t saw your body in the scene. But then, I thought the islanders brought your body to your house or somewhere to clean it before buried you. I also don’t have the time to check on ‘your dead body’ in the scene this morning because my thought was filled with Jay’s condition. If given usual days, I will notice this sooner and break your plan earlier.” Yong Hwa said in regretted.

“You won’t able to stop my prefect plan. No one can.” Shim Woon Jae said proudly.

“Your game end here, Woon Jae.” Suddenly, a voice came from the outside. Woon Jae turned surprisingly to see who was standing behind him, but to his surprise again, it was not only one man but there is a group of them. Between them, there were Jay, Tiffany and Seo Hyun.

“Woon Jae, what is all these? You are not death yet and all happen this morning is your set up?” One of the villagers asked in awe.

“Ha… Ha… Hahahaha!!!! Just prefect, I was almost done with the preparation, but I think I don’t need it anymore. Let me tell you this, I’m going to follow my parents’ way as pirate and from today onward this island is my hideout and all of you must follow my order!” Shim Woon Jae said.

“Woon Jae-ah, what are you taking about? Your parents were never was a pirate. We all knew about your parents just like how we all know about you.” One of the villagers said.

Kojitmal! I already found my appa notebook, written on how he become pirate and met my eomma, then after they got themselves enough of treasure, they set down on this island. These are all the treasure they found and kept for me.” Shim Woon Jae denied.

“Woon Jae-ah, you are mistaken already. Your appa always hope to be a movie script writer and this pirate script was once being recognised by one director and they decided to use this island as their main scene, but unfortunately when everything was prepared, your parents and the director, together with about ten crews with them, all died in a boat and boat crash accident. Those things you claim to be treasure are all props that no one came to claim it back after the accident. We, all also didn’t border to move it because we never thought that it will turn up like this. Stop dreaming, Woon Jae-ah. If there is really a treasure here, do you think we will not figure it out before you?” The oldest one between the villagers explained.

“W…what… what… what am I doing these… these past few mounts? I’m… dreaming about changing my pathetic life but see what I had just got myself in? A more pathetic, no more to ignominious life. I spent months to come out with a prefect plan for me but now only you all tell me that this is just my ignorance, hoping on something that is not really exist? What a BIG JOKE???!!!” Shim Woon Jae hysterically shouted and ran to hit himself on the wall again and again, uncontrollably.

“WOON JAE! Remember what I told you last night? Your crime is nothing compare to my, at least there is no one got seriously hurt, right?” Jay ran to get Shim Woon Jae before he got himself badly hurt by continued bumming the wall.

“But… but I almost got you killed this morning and I almost killed three of them if you all didn’t come.” Shim Woon Jae weakly said.

“As you said, you only almost did something bad, but now no one is really hurt. I believe they will understand and forgive you. What’s important now is to let them go when everything is not turning bad yet.” Jay comforted him.

“Alright, I’ll let them go.” Shim Woon Jae said and went to untie the three from the chairs. Seo Hyun and Tiffany also helped him to untie the other two when he did it for Hwan Su.

“Hwan Su, I hope you can forgive me for doing this stupid thing to you. I’m just jealous about you being so brave and confident; I thought I can be as one if I can overtake you.” Shim Woon Jae said as he untied Hwan Su from the chair.

“I never blame on you because I know that you never was a person like that, moreover you already know that you are wrong now. I also did something wrong to you, so let just cancel out and start from beginning again.” Hwan Su said as he got untied and stood up together with Shim Woon Jae.

“Oppa, how can you be so weak and let him got you? You should have the capability to overcome him but why?” Seo Hyun smiley said as she finished untied Yong Hwa.

“He come from behind suddenly and hit my back hardly until I fell unconscious, speaking of which, I still feel the pain at the back of my head.” Yong Hwa said as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Oppa, you are bleeding! Eonni!” Seo Hyun saw Yong Hwa’s hand stained red as he rubbed at the spot; she then turned to call Tiffany in hurried.

“Don’t worry, the blood is already stopped bleeding but still for safeties, you should go to have a check in the closest hospital or clinic at least; Jay too.” Tiffany went to check on Yong Hwa and turned to Jay too, who was still in bad shape from the this morning.

“My bad to hit Jay, I’ll bring them to main land now. Please be fast, the sun is going to set soon and it’s dangerous to go out to the open sea in the dark.” One of the villagers volunteered himself to bring Yong Hwa and Jay to closest hospital.

“We are going too.” Tiffany said.

“No, just me, Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun are enough. You stay back and take care of Hwan Su and Hwan Ji, together with ajussi.” Jay objected coldly.

“But…” Tiffany wanted to reject but she got stopped by Yong Hwa.

“Tiffany-ssi, Jay is right. You might have difficulty to get on and down from the boat again, so it’s better for you to stay back.” Yong Hwa said.

“If already decided, then let’s go now.” The volunteered villager ordered and they three went to follow him, with Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun helped Jay. Tiffany just looked at them confusedly, somehow she felt that Jay is acting cold toward her but she did not know what’s wrong.

************

“There is nothing serious on the wound. We will scan the head for another round next morning to see if any other late sign of injure. But until now, there is nothing much to worry about. And for this patient, those wounds around over his body are all being cleaned and we didn’t find any critical wound. But can I know how is he being injured? He looks like being hit by a group of people.” The doctor sat down on his chair as he done checking with Yong Hwa and Jay.

“Nothing, we just got some misunderstanding but now, the problem is already solve, so I’m fine now.” Jay quickly explained.

“I see but if you want to report it, I can help you to inform the police.” The doctor offered.

“No, we are fine now. I don’t want to make thing even more complicated.” Jay rejected the offer.

“Fine but you two should stay in here tonight, at least until tomorrow morning.” The doctor nodded.

“Kamsahabnida.” Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun bowed and helped Jay out to register into the ward tonight.

“Jay oppa, why are you look so sad? The doctor already said that your wounds are not critical, so don’t worry about them.” Seo Hyun said as they waited for Yong Hwa to register.

“Hyun, I would love to hear you call me Jin Woon again.” Jay turned to Seo Hyun with a weak smiled.

“Jay… Jin Woon oppa! Did you remember everything already? You really are Jin Woon oppa?” Seo Hyun asked in surprise.

“I started to gain back my memories last night, when I’m in fever, then more to come as I got beaten by the villagers. Yes, I remember everything now. I’m Jung Jin Woon, you are Seo Hyun. We are sibling but our parent took each one of us when they separated. Then I met Yong Hwa, my new cousin when eomma remarried his samchon. Then how my life turned darker and how I end up… killing people and how I met you again. Everything is clear to me now.” Jay, or better said, Jin Woon weakly said.

“Jin Woon oppa… what more important now is that you are still alive, those are in the past already. Let’s just forget everything about the past and start a new life when we went back to Seoul.” Seo Hyun comforted him, although she knew that she was being selfish to his previous victims’ families but she really hoped to live with her brother after losing him not once but twice in the previous.

“No, I will not going back to Seoul anymore. That place have too much of bad memories for me, and I have to keep my words to ajussi as the payback for his and his family’s care toward me in these past two years.” Jin Woon rejected weakly.

“Oppa… I understand…” Seo Hyun nodded weakly.

“Hyun, you still can come back here to see me again. It’s miracle that I survived the explosion two years ago and now, I have to do right to payback for what had I done previously. And I can pass you to Yong Hwa at ease as I can see that he will take good care of you. Yong Hwa, you heard that? If you treat her badly, I’ll hunt you down. Don’t forget that I’m capable of doing that.” Jin Woon said and turned to Yong Hwa, who was done with the register for them both.

“I will even you don’t tell me so. Let go up to the ward. You should get a rest now, Jin Woon. You too, Hyun.” Yong Hwa smiley said and put his hand naturally on Seo Hyun’s shoulder. Even he did not hear what Jin Woon and Seo Hyun said before but he already guessed Jin Woon already got his memory back.

“Me? Why me? Oppa are the one should get rest.” Seo Hyun looked up to Yong Hwa in confused.

“I registered in my name but you are the one should sleep on the bed, don’t forget that you are pregnant now. Do you think that I’m that bad to let my pregnant wife sleep on the sofa? I’m not that bad to must rest on the bed, so you should take the bed.” Yong Hwa explained.

“One thing that I’m sure about you two is I missed up a lot in these two years. The last I can remember is that you two were fighting with each other like cats and dogs but suddenly seeing you two doing this lovely scene really make me upset. Why do I make myself in this situation, if not I can witness your relationship with my own eyes?” Jay bitterly smiled and said.

“Oppa, you didn’t miss much, really. We just started to get better with each other two months ago, before that we are still the cats and dogs, fighting with each other every time we met.” Seo Hyun turned back to Jin Woon.

“Wow, your relationship is fast.” Jin Woon smiley said.

“You and Tiffany eonni relation are fast too. You two just meet for a week but you care about her a lot, right?” Seo Hyun said.

“… Don’t mention that.” Jin Woon’s face dropped and weakly said.

“I already feel something wrong with your reaction toward Tiffany eonni after you woke up. Are you avoiding her?” Seo Hyun asked.

“I’m not… why should I do that?” Jin Woon weakly said.

“You are avoiding her because you thought that you don’t deserve her after what you did in previously. Am I wrong?” Yong Hwa calmly said.

“Oppa, if you really like Tiffany eonni, don’t…” Seo Hyun wanted to convince Jin Woon but got stopped by him.

“Hyun, stop it. The moment I remember everything, I already decided to not get involve with anyone else and will take care of ajussi family until they don’t need me anymore. I will travel alone around this world and do anything I can to help the weak and poor. Tiffany is a good girl and she deserved someone better than me and there is a lot of better choice out there. Let’s go up to the ward, I’m tired already.” Jay said. Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun looked at each other and decided to let it go. They silently helped Jay up and brought him to the room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: As all pridicted, Jay is really Jin Woon and he already regained memory. There is two more chapters left for this story, so please stay with me until the end.   :)