Wedding Day

Deduced A Way To You

 

“Wake up! Ppalli! How can no one wake me up in this important morning?” Yong Hwa shouted to his friends as soon as he saw the time on the clock just ahead of him. Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, Hong Ki, Shin Dong and Sung Min were all passed out together with him in the living room after their last night party.

“Hyung, what’s so hurried? It’s only half past five in the morning, you still got plenty of time to make up yourself and dress up nicely.” Jung Shin woke up lazily and rubbed his eyes.

“What are you talking about? It is half past seven already. Look closely to the shorter hand is between seven and eight while the longer hand is on five, not the other way round. It is twenty five minutes pass seven, we only have barely an hour left to prepare ourselves. WAKE UPPP!!!” Yong Hwa pointed to the clock and said in hurried.

“Woo… you’re right hyung. No wonder it was so bright already, I almost thought that we are still in summer.” Jung Shin widened his eyes and said. He took over the role to wake the others up as Yong Hwa ran into his formal room and get to clean himself up.

*******

“Aish… the boys are no picking up their phone, again. Do you think they pass out last night and can’t wake up until now?” Sunny angrily closed her phone as she heard the dead line from the phone. She turned to her group.

“We have to find them fast or they might really miss it, as you said.” Yoona said in worried. She also could not get contact with her boyfriend, Jong Hyun.

“Let them be. If they really can’t make it here by time, we will call off this event and let them feel regret for being late and not taking responsibility in this important day.” Soo Young angrily said while folding her hands in front of her chest.

“Sun Kyu-ah, you still can’t get to Yong Hwa? The guests are almost here all, yet he is still missing? Call him again.” Yong Hwa’s mother came out from the building and shouted to Sunny and the group.

“Ajumma, they didn’t open the phone at all, none of them.” Sunny dejectedly said.

“Aish! What can we do now? The ceremony is just half an hour away from now and he needs to suit for his coat before the ceremony start. I shouldn’t agree for him to have party with his friends last night, the party should wait until the end of this ceremony. Look what have he got himself in.” Yong Hwa’s mother also did not know how to get to his son in this situation.

“But ajumma, if then the meaning of the party is gone already after the ceremony end. I’m very sure that they will reach here any minute from now, before the ceremony start.” Yoona said.

“I understood… I am just ranting. Even so, he should have his phone on to make us got to him easily.” Yong Hwa’s mother said.

“Ajumma, you should go in and chat with the guests. We will wait them here and bring them in as soon as they reach here.” Soo Young suggested.

“Alright, continue trying to get to them.” Yong Hwa’s mother nodded and went back to the building direction.

“Eomma!! We are not late, don’t we?” A car speedily drove from the road and hardly stopped just a few foots from where Sunny and the group stood. Yong Hwa appeared from the car in hurried and called his mother. He was still trying to button his shirt when he got off the car and his hair was a mess. The other boys in the car were nothing better than him. Just a second after Yong Hwa jumped off from the car, another car following behind and stopped not far from the first car. The police team were followed from behind with another car.

“Ya, Kang Min Hyuk! Wake up!”  Sunny went to the first car and saw her boyfriend, Min Hyuk was still drooling.

“What did you all do last night? Why is everyone like this?” Yoona asked as she ran to help Jong Hyun stepped out of the driver seat.

“We finished two dozens of beers and two bottles of Gin and Vodka. All of us passed out and only wake up an hour ago. It’s a miracle that we manage to get here just in time.” Jong Hyun said weakly.

“Ya, eight people finish that much of drinks? Are you all out of your mind?” Sunny asked angrily as she heard the confession by Jong Hyun.

“That is not the actual plan but it happened unexpectedly. We only have some light beers in the start than this guy here say that it’s too boring so we took out the two big bottle and play some games, as the loser had to drink a glass of the mix of Gin and Vodka. Then everything gone wild after that, at the end the number kept on increasing and we passed out in the living room at last.” Min Hyuk tried to explain, as he pointed to the getting down Jung Shin.

“You again? Why can’t you grown up a bit? You nearly cause this ceremony got cancel due to the missing groom, you know?” Soo Young scolded.

“You, take care you own matter. I got hyung here just in time, so nothing to worry about.” Jung Shin annoying said.

“Ya, I’m just… forget about it.” Soo Young got boiled up as she heard what Jung Shin said but she quickly controlled her temper because she did not hope Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun’s wedding got ruined by her.

“You two, enough for the argument. All of you, go get clean up immediately, especially you Yong Hwa. The ceremony will be started soon.” Yong Hwa’s mother ordered.

“Where is Hyun? I want to see her first.” Yong Hwa asked.

“You will be meeting her soon, so take care of yourself first. Go now.” Yong Hwa’s mother did not answer Yong Hwa’s question because there was another drama starting in the room too and she wanted to let them had some private times together.

******

“Seo Hyun, you look so beautiful in the white dress. I never thought that I would have the chance to see you in your wedding day, thank you to let me come.” Seo Hyun’s mother weakly said.

“I never did, it was appa wish. I just do as he asked.” Seo Hyun coolly said while looking at the mirror.

“Hyun, no matter what, she is still your mother. How can you treat her so coldly?” Seo Hyun’s father voiced out as he could not see how Seo Hyun treated her mother.

“My eomma already died on the day she decided to leave us, she is not my eomma.” Seo Hyun said.

“Seo Hyun! You had misunderstood your eomma, she was not…” Seo Hyun’s father raised his voice o Seo Hyun.

“Aniyo! Don’t say it.” Seo Hyun’s mother quickly stopped Seo Hyun’s father from continued.

“But she needs to know the truth, or she will continue hating you forever. That’s not fair for you.” Seo Hyun’s father turned to his ex-wife.

“Know what? Is there anything you two keep away from me?” Seo Hyun smelled something doubtful from her father and mother’s words.

“Hyun, appa had an affair and cheat on eomma during the time eomma carrying you. Eomma choose me to bring with her because she didn’t want to let herself remember about what appa did to her every time she saw you. Even though, she would always go to see you secretly, during your birthday, and other important days for you.” Jin Woon spoke out.

“Jin Woon… how did you know about that?” Seo Hyun’s father asked in confused. He never thought that his children knew about that history.

“I heard you two quarrelling and I found eomma diary accidentally after you two break out. Hyun, please forgive eomma. She felt bad to leave you too but she can’t accept what appa did to her back then.” Jin Woon explained.

“Jin Woon…” Seo Hyun’s mother whispered.

“…… Why did you all keep secret from me? Am I not worth to know about this at all? Am I not part of the family?” Seo Hyun’s tears began to form in her eyes. She felt bad for her mother for what she been through and most importantly she had misunderstood on her mother, she thought her mother liked a rich man that’s why she got divorce with her father and leaved her behind.

“Hyun, it’s my selfishness. Please forgive appa. I saw you were so sad after your eomma left and I don’t want you to find out about what I did. I hoped that my image in your memory is a prefect father so I decided not to tell you until the right time come but years after years, I also forget about that issue already.” Seo Hyun’s father went down to kneel in front of Seo Hyun but Seo Hyun and Jin Woon quickly stopped him.

“Appa, please don’t do that. I forgive you, I know you do that for my good too. If I know about that since small, I might hate both of you and I might take the other road for my future and I may not end up here today. Eo… eomma… jalmosdwaesoyo. Forgive me for saying those bad words to you before.” Seo Hyun stopped her father but she continued to kneel down and turned to her mother.

“Seo Hyun, nae dal!” Seo Hyun’s mother happily went to hug Seo Hyun as she heard Seo Hyun called her mother, the word she missed a lot.

“Joeseonghabnida, Seo Hyun, the ceremony is going to start soon. Please be prepare.” Hyo Yeon knocked into the room and informed them. She, Tiffany, Sunny, Soo Young, Yoona and Ji Young were standing at the door waiting for Seo Hyun.

“Hyun, you should stop crying. Your make up is spoiled already. Eomma, you too. Today is a happy day, so let us enjoy the happiness and throw away the sadness.” Jin Woon helped Seo Hyun and their mother up and said.

“Let us help with your make up. Gentlemen, please step out from this room until we are done with the preparation.” Sunny said as she went into the room.

“Alright, please make her as pretty as you can.” Jin Woon said and pulled his father out of the room before closing the door behind him.

“Jin Woon, would you forgive me too? My selfish action had caused our family to break apart for twenty years and I really regret about that.” Seo Hyun’s father asked as both of them were out of the room.

“Appa, if you ask me the same question two years ago or more, I will strongly tell you to get lose from my very eyes but after these two years of memory lost, the hate to you also disappears from my memory. You already pay back everything with the good raise of Hyun, like she said just now; her future might be different than what we knew if she was raise up badly. Appa, I don’t want to end our life with hate and regret, so let’s four of us forget everything happen before and start a new live, like a brand new white paper.” Jin Woon softly said.

“Jin Woon… nomu nomu kamahaeyo. I have no more regret in my life now, I can close my eyes with peace now.” Seo Hyun’s father said weakly.

“Excuse me, is the bride ready? The ceremony is going to start any moment from now.” A church nun went to inform them.

“Ne, she is having the final touch. She will be ready anytime soon.” Jin Woon turned to the nun.

“Ready!” Just at the exact moment, the door of the room was pulled open and revealed Seo Hyun in prefect make up and dress.

*******

“What took her so long? Is there anything happen to her?” Yong Hwa asked nervously in front of the altar.

“Hyung, calm down. You are rubbing you hand on your pant too much already.” Jong Hyun, who stood beside Yong Hwa, tried to pull Yong Hwa to wait for the ceremony start calmly.

“How can I calm down? Part of me are hoping that she will be here with me faster but part of me are scare that I might mess up with the whole ceremony. You won’t understand how I feel right now.” Yong Hwa kept on walk back and forward while looking at his watch and the front door.

“Ne, ne… I don’t know how you feel right now but please just control yourself in front of so many guests; they are looking at you now.” Jong Hyun pulled Yong Hwa to stand still again.

“I know but I can’t control myself for being…” Yong Hwa still walking nervously but before he could finish his words, he heard the door was being pushed and a beam of white light shined into the church. A woman in full white dress, holding a bouquet in her left hand while she interlocked her right arm with another man appeared on the front door. Yong Hwa was stucked in awe as he saw the scene at the door until someone pulled him again.

“Hyung, please stand back at the altar, hyungsoonim will be here in seconds.” Jong Hyun whispered to Yong Hwa and led him back to where he should be, but Yong Hwa still kept his eyes on the door and the angle of his life.

Seo Hyun’s father put his hand on Seo Hyun’s right hand and pated it softly. All his memories since Seo Hyun was birth reappeared in his mind. The first day seeing her on nurse’s hands, the first day she successfully walked and called him, the first day she went into the school and many more. Now, she was all grown up beautifully and found a good man to spend her whole life with. His last mission was to bring Seo Hyun to meet that man in front of the altar and passed her hand, which was now in his hand, to him as the symbol of he gave the responsibility of taking care of his daughter to that man.

The music started and everyone in the church stood up and applauded to welcome the bride. Seo Hyun’s father turned to look at Seo Hyun for another time before he stepped out the first step, then the second and the third, slowly. The music and the guest’s applaud were loud but Seo Hyun’s father could not hear anything at all because all his attention was on his previous memory with his daughter.

Step by step, he brought his daughter toward and closer to the man waiting for them in the end of this walkway. He turned to look at Yong Hwa, who was staring at their direction. He felt relieve that Seo Hyun had found herself a nice, caring, cheerful and responsible man but most importantly, he loves her. From the past five months since they first met each other, he already could feel that this was the right man and the man will carry on his responsibility to take care of this lovely woman beside him.

In no time, they already came to Yong Hwa in front of the altar. Seo Hyun’s father looked down to the hand he held on and unlocked the grip. He did not give it to Yong Hwa immediately, though, he turned to look at Seo Hyun and then to Yong Hwa for a few seconds first.

“This moment finally come, I’ll give the whole responsibility of nae dal to you. Don’t you dare to hurt her or make her sad.” Seo Hyun’s father said before he passed Seo Hyun’s hand to Yong Hwa.

“Abeoji, don’t worry. She will be in good care forever.” Yong Hwa took Seo Hyun’s hand and said.

“Good.” Seo Hyun’s father nodded weakly and turned away to go to the first row seat, leaving four people in front of the altar.

“Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, do you willing to take Seo Hyun-ssi as your wife, love her…” The priest began to ask Yong Hwa for his vow.

“I DO!” Yong Hwa shouted out in particularly before the priest even could finish his question. Everyone in the church laughed out at Yong Hwa’s nervous answer and Seo Hyun went to pinch Yong Hwa lightly on his arm.

“Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, I know that you can’t wait to accept Seo Hyun-ssi as your wife but please let me finish my word first.” The priest said in between his laugh.

“Mianhaeyo…” Yong Hwa got embarrassed at his own act.

“Oppa, calm down. I won’t run away, I’ll be here with you.” Seo Hyun smiley said and tightened the grip on their hand.

“Let’s start over. Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, do you willing to take Seo Hyun-ssi as your wife, love her, take care of her and protect her no matter rich or poor? And you will continue to be with her go through the last three stage of life, old, sick and death?” The priest continued.

“… I can answer now, right?” Yong Hwa asked carefully, he did not want the ‘incident’ just now repeated again. The priest smiley nodded.

“I do!” Yong Hwa said with a small nodded.

“Okay, now Seo Hyun-ssi, do you willing to take Jung Yong Hwa-ssi as your husband, love him, take care of him and go through all happiness and sadness in your life together? And you will accompany him till the last moment of your life?” The priest turned to Seo Hyun and asked.

“I do!” Seo Hyun nodded.

“Now, is there anyone objected this marriage? Please voice it now before I announce them as husband and wife. No?” The priest then turned to the guest at the seat.

“I objected!” Suddenly someone stood up and shouted. Everyone turned to the man with surprise look.

“Ya, Lee Jung Shin. What are you objected for?” Yong Hwa angrily shouted at Jung Shin.

“I objected because… because they have not yet kiss. How can this ceremony ended with no kiss, right?” Jung Shin smiley said.

“Ya, babo. The priest is not yet announced them as husband and wife yet, the kiss is in the last part. Stop interrupting them.” Soo Young quickly pulled Jung Shin down as she heard the ‘stupid’ claim from Jung Shin.

“Er… let’s went back to where we are just now. Anyone objected this marriage before I announce them as husband and wife, and then let them kiss?” The priest purposely added the kiss part at the end of his question because he did not want another person jumped up to object them just because they did not kiss yet.

“…” This time no one said anything.

“No? Alright, now I announce you two as husband and wife. You can exchange ring now.” The priest said and secretly sighed for ‘smooth’ ceremony.

“Jong Hyun, ring.” Yong Hwa turned to Jong Hyun and asked for his marriage ring.

“What ring? I don’t have any ring with me. I thought you took it with you.” Jong Hyun asked back in confused.

“Ya, you are the one responsible for the ring. Don’t tell me that you left the ring in home.” Yong Hwa shouted out.

“I know but I can’t find the ring at all in the house so I thought you took it with you already.” Jong Hyun said as he searched through his cloth, hoping that there was some miracle that the ring was with him all the time, but no luck.

“Hyung, is this the one you looking for?” Jung Shin ran out and took a small black box out of his pocket.

“Ya, Lee Jung Shin. Are you doing all this purposely?” Yong Hwa angrily took back his ring from Jung Shin.

“I’m sorry for that but I only find out just a second ago that this pant is… yours, you mistook my pant this morning. So that’s why the ring is in this pants pocket.” Jung Shin said.

“Oh? Mianhae, I shouldn’t raise my voice on you, Jung Shin.” Yong Hwa quickly apologised for his wrong.

“Never mind, you own me a dinner. Carry on with the ceremony first.” Jung Shin pushed Yong Hwa toward Seo Hyun.

“Alright, now let the husband and wife exchange the ring. And then you may kiss the bride.” The priest announced again. Somehow, he felt everything was not smooth with today ceremony; he wanted to have this ceremony ended as quickly as it can.

Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun exchanged the new ring smoothly and after they done with the ring, they went closer the gaps between them and lips touched but before they could go on for deeper kiss, Seo Hyun suddenly pulled back and looked down at her stomach.

“Hyun, what’s wrong? Do you feel anything wrong?” Yong Hwa asked in worried as he saw Seo Hyun stared at her stomach.

“O… oppa, Byul… Byul… Byul just kick me just now!” Seo Hyun excitedly said. “He really kicks me! I can feel that!” Seo Hyun continued to claim.

“Where? Where? Where? I want to feel it too!” Yong Hwa quickly went to touch Seo Hyun’s stomach excitedly, they totally forgot that they were in front of all guest and they friends.

“Erm… excuse me, may I announce that this ceremony is done?” The priest interrupted.

“Oh! Mianhaeyo. Yes, you may.” Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun suddenly remembered that they were in wedding ceremony.

“I’m here announced that this ceremony is done successfully. May GOD bless you. Please excuse me.” The priest quickly announced and went down from the stage and went to the inner part of the church.

*******

“Everyone, please get ready! Hyun is ready to throw the bouquet now.” Yong Hwa announced and gave signal to Seo Hyun. Seo Hyun threw out her bouquet as high and far as she could and turned around to witness the result.

“YA!!!” As soon as the bouquet got onto someone’s hand, a loud objection came from the crowd. It was Soo Young’s voice.

“What’s you matter? Can I get it?” The person who successfully grabbed on the bouquet, Jung Shin asked.

“This is for girls only, why are you come to interrupt? With your chimpanzee-like long limps, there is no way we can get on that bouquet! I was almost reached at that bouquet already if you are not interrupted.” Soo Young pointed out.

“Who set the rule that this is just for girls? We, boys also can take part in it. If you want to blame, blame yourself for not having long limps like me.” Jung Shin did not want to give up and fought back.

“Enough, you two. Jung Shin, can’t you be more gentleman and give the bouquet to Soo Young-ssi?” Jong Hyun stepped in between them and cut their quarrel off.

“I’m always gentleman to anyone but I can’t give her this bouquet because I need it to give it to the girl I like for mouths already.” Jung Shin said.

“Then, I’m sure that girl will reject you if she finds out that you use wedding bouquet to confess with her. If you really want to confess, please go and spend your own money to buy a new, fresh bouquet for her.” Soo Young angrily said.

“This bouquet is pay with my own money, of course I have the right to use it and to prevent it got on other people’s wrong hand.” Jung Shin said.

“You!” Soo Young was boiled up as she thought Jung Shin referred to her.

“I can’t let you have this bouquet because… I want to give you with my own hands. Choi Soo Young, will you accept me confession? I can’t assure you with a romantic love life like the others, but I can assure you that you will be the happiest person in this world if you accept me. Will you give me the chance to prove that?” Jung Shin suddenly kneeled down in front of Soo Young and put up the bouquet in front of his chest.

“AWWW!!!” The crowd cheered for Jung Shin bold move.

“Lee Jung Shin, if you plan to embarrass me in front of the crowd, you have done it. So please stop this joke.” Soo Young did not believe in Jung Shin’s words. Months ago when she thought they could start of a normal relationship, Jung Shin suddenly treated her badly and coldly. Just when she decided to totally give up, now he kneeled down in front of her and confess to her, how could she believed totally in his words.

“I’m not joking. I’m very serious on what I’m doing right now because you are the one I have in my heart right now. I admitted that I treat you badly for the past few months but that is because I’m scare to start a new relationship after what happen to me in my first relationship will happen again. I tried to ignore you and push you away but no matter how hard I tried, I only can physically avoid you but all my thought is about you. Until recently, I learnt from a case client that I shouldn’t be letting you go just because I’m scare of starting a relationship. I should grab you while I can before it’s too late, if not later when the chance slip away, I might regret for my whole life. So I planned all this hoping that you can help me to prove that I’m wrong in my previous thought by give me a chance.” Jung Shin said.

“Soo Young-ssi, give this babo a chance, I never see him being this serious before, I’m sure that he means every word he said.” Jong Hyun decided to give Jung Shin a hand.

“Soo Young, now you know that you thought previously about his cold treatment was a wrong one, why don’t you try to give him a chance to make up for you? If it doesn’t result at last, at least you tried, right?” Yoona also joined in to help Jung Shin. Soo Young had been complaining Jung Shin’s act toward her to their girls group, so basically they all knew about that.

“Soo Young-ssi, please give me the chance to payback for what I did to you previously and help me to prove myself wrong.” Jung Shin asked another time.

“… Get up, today is Yong Hwa-ssi and Seo Hyun’s wedding, they should be the central of attention, not us.” Soo Young went to pull Jung Shin up and took the bouquet from his hands.

“Does that mean you accept me?” Jung Shin asked nervously.

“Yes, babo.” Soo Young smiley said.

“Yes!!! Hyung, hyungsoonim, I did it! Thank you for the idea!” Jung Shin turned to Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun and shouted. Looks like it was the idea from Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun to purposely throw the bouquet toward them and let Jung Shin caught it as they planned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Finally, YongSeo got married, Yey!!!!!!! Next will be the birth of the long wait Yongseo's baby, Byul!!  :D

To the readers, I'm sorry that I didn't reply your comment one by one like I used to but I do read the all, really. thank you for all the comments, I really appriciate them.

For the readers asking if I'm planning to continue a new story, well, now there is nothing in my mind yet, so I won't write any new story anytime soon. But I promise I will comeback with a new story after some break.