I Missed You...

Deduced A Way To You

 

“Jung Shin-ssi, are you free tonight? I got two tickets of James Bond’s movie but I got no one to accompany me to watch it, can you do me the flavour?” Soo Young went to Jung Shin’s table and loudly said.

“Ask Jong Hyun hyung, I believe he will happy for that.” Jung Shin looked up to Soo Young and said. He noticed that Soo Young was looking at Jong Hyun’s direction when she was waiting for his replied, and he knew immediately that Soo Young was only using him to get Jong Hyun jealous.

“Huh? But I hope you can accompany me.” Soo Young turned back to Jung Shin surprisingly.

“Jung Shin, go with her. Yoona just called me to help her find new component for her computer, so I’m not free for that.” Jong Hyun said and pointed to his phone.

“See, ONLY YOU are free.” Soo Young was nearly clutched those tickets in her hands when she heard what Jong Hyun said. She purposely stressed on her words.

“But I’m not free too because I got to attend the meeting of UFO’s club. They have some new information that should not be missed, I’m sorry about that.” Jung Shin shook his head.

“UFO’s club? I’m going with you! How can nobody inform me about this? I’m also a UFO lover. Maybe they can’t reach me because I already change my phone number. Jung Shin-ssi, please take me with you.” Soo Young suddenly said with sparkling eyes.

“You are UFO lover?” Jung Shin asked in disbelieves.

“Yes, I am. I already followed this club for more than three years already and I got every single detail of all UFO sighting around this world up to last year.” Soo Young proudly said.

“Why I never know that you are a member of this club? I’m the second chairman in this club yet I never remember I saw you before.” Jung Shin still could not believe fully on Soo Young.

“Hehehe… because I hate those boring meeting, so I always pushed my friend to attend it for me. They listed down every important thing in the meeting for me.” Soo Young shyly said.

“Oh, you are the problematic third chairman that never appeared in all previous meeting.” Jung Shin stood up and pointed at Soo Young.

“Ya! Who say I’m problematic? I just can’t attend them ‘sometime’.” Soo Young tried to defend for herself.

“Sometime? It’s not sometime but every time. If not because of your helpful information and money, first chairman and I already took you down from the seat already long before.” Jung Shin sarcastically said.

“What? Only because I didn’t attend those meetings, you are going to pull me down? Previously, I thought second chairman is nice to talk with but now I realise that you are the worst!” Soo Young fought back. Their club was an online club and usually they will just talk to each other online but sometime the chairman could call for meeting in a selected place.

“Who is the worst here, Choi Soo Young-ssi? It is you!” Jung Shin also did not want to back-off.

“Enough, you two. I’m having a conversation here.” Jong Hyun furiously shouted out.

“Go to argue in the meeting.” Jong Hyun added.

“Humh!” Both of them turned their face away and crossed their hands on their chest.

*******

“Noona, hyung, it’s been a while since I come to see you two. How are you two, at the other world?” Yong Hwa put down two bouquets in front of two tombs.

“Eomma still her old self, keep on forcing me to take over the company from them. Hyung, if you are still here then I can rely on you for this. Noona, Chang Ming hyung just sent me a postcard from America, he just went to Rocky Mountain last week. In the postcard, I can see that he still missed you, I know that it’s you two wish to hike every mountain in this world but…” Yong Hwa softly uttered.

“Oh ya, I forget to tell you both an important news. Do you two still remember that girl that I always told you two every time I came to see you two, Seo Hyun-ssi? She is now my girlfriend and she is caring my baby now. We will get marry soon and I promise you two that I’ll bring her here to meet you before we got married. I believe that you two will like her so much when you two meet her, officially.” Yong Hwa quickly changed the mood as he did not want to think much on sad history again.

“If and only if that incident didn’t happen, then you two can meet her face-to-face… Noona, hyung, I miss you two so much…” But he just could not stop himself to keep on remembered the sad history again every time he came to see his older brother and sister.

“Hehehe… noona, I know that you are going to scold me again for being so moody. Okay, okay, I’ll control myself more.” Yong Hwa bitterly smiled as he remembered his late sister always come to him when he was sad, when she was still alive.

“Alright, I need to go now. Sorry for just stopping for a while only, I need to take Seo Hyun to check-up later. See you, I promise to come again soon.” Yong Hwa smiley said as he wiped his late brother and sister’s picture on the tomb and turned to walk away after he made sure that their pictures were clean again.

************

“What do you want to talk about, big CEO?” Min Hyuk sat down across the table and asked sarcastically.

“Do you really have to be so mean? Didn’t you say that you still want to consider me as your friend? Is this how you treat your friend?” Sunny asked back. She braved herself up to call Min Hyuk out for a meet after she listened to what Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun said.

“Aniyo, you are the only one that I treat someone like that. As you know, I’m well known in my fans club as the kind, sweet and easy-going person. It’s only you that can bring my coldness out.” Min Hyuk coldly said.

“… Can I take that as I’m different from others, your fans girls? That I’m the special one for you?” Sunny took a second to think before she spoke out.

“Yes, you are special and different from others because you are the only one friend that I hate a lot. You are asking me out just to ask me this?” Min Hyuk still kept his straight face.

“That’s all I need to know, thank you for coming. You can go now.” Sunny faked a smile and sent Min Hyuk out.

“Wait, who you think I am? I’m no more your slave that listens to all your order. I’m not going anywhere, just because of you asked.” Min Hyuk sat at his seat, not moving any inches.

“Do as you like! You don’t want to go? Really? Alright then, I’ll go.” Sunny stood up and was going to walk away but something pulled her hand to stop her.

“Sit down! You are going nowhere too.” Min Hyuk stopped Sunny and he pushed her down to her seat and he went to her side to sit beside her, to prevent her from ran away.

“Waitress, please give me menu!” Min Hyuk then turned to the waitress that stood far behind their table.

“What are you doing? Let me go, I still have a meeting to attend later!” Sunny struggled to push Min Hyuk away from blocking her way but he was stronger than her.

“What time?” Min Hyuk asked shortly.

“At two thirty.” Sunny answered, although she did not want to, spoke faster than she could stop it.

“We still have one hour plus. Sit quietly or I’ll use force to make you sit properly.” Min Hyuk said coolly as he turned to look at his watch. It just ten minutes past one.

“Waitress, please give us set A, two sets. A hot lemon Coke and Iced lemon tea, please.” Min Hyuk turned sweetly to the waitress that had been stood beside their table waiting for the order from them. She smiley nodded to them as she wrote down the order, half of it was because the sweet smile from Min Hyuk and the other half was she found that Min Hyuk and Sunny were cute in their argument. She then left them to order their order.

“I’m going, no one can stop me.” Sunny said as the waitress went away. She smoothly slipped under the table and went to the other side of the table, thanks to her small side body. She got up and wanted to run away but Min Hyuk was faster to stand in front of her and stopped her.

“I already say that you are not going anywhere now, not until you finish your lunch here.” Min Hyuk pushed Sunny back to the seat and sat down beside her. This time Min Hyuk already leant the trick and he reached out to Sunny’s hand and held it tightly to prevent her from running away again like just now.

“Let me go! Or I’ll shout out loud that you molest me.” Sunny struggled again to get off hold from Min Hyuk but again she was not success.

“Try it, if you not afraid of what I’m going to do to stop you and convince people.” Min Hyuk was not letting his held go.

“HELP!!! This crazy guy is…” Sunny did not believe in Min Hyuk and she really shouted out for help but before she could finish her sentence, Min Hyuk already stopped her by covering with his own mouth. Due to Sunny’s shout, everyone in the restaurant turned to their direction and all they could see was a couple was kissing.

“Mianhaeyo, my girlfriend always does this to make me kiss her. I’m sorry to disturb you all, please forgive my girlfriend.” Min Hyuk broke the ‘kiss’ and turned to the people looking at them and smiley apologised. People only smiled back at the couple’s ‘cute act’ and turned back to their own attention and leaved the ‘couple’ to have their own space.

“Shout again and I’ll repeat that again. As you can see, people are not going to believe in you anymore. Sit quietly and finish your lunch peacefully.” Min Hyuk turned sharply on Sunny. Sunny was still not returned from the shock yet and all she could do was nodded weakly.

“Your order, Sir. Please enjoy the food.” The waitress from just now come back with two sets of foods and drinks. She giggled a bit as she served the food for the ‘couple’.

“Let my hand go.” Sunny weakly said.

“Nope.” Min Hyuk shook his head as he arranged the foods and drinks accordingly in front of them.

“This hot lemon Coke is good for cure flu. Drink it carefully.” Min Hyuk continued as he put the drink in front of Sunny. Sunny looked surprisingly on Min Hyuk.

“What? I saw your nose is redder than usual and your voice changed too, not to mention your body temperature is higher than normal person, so I think you are having flu. Drink it a bit first before you eat the food.” Min Hyuk understood the questioning look from Sunny because she did not say anything about her sickness to him yet he still found out about it.

“How do I drink when you are holding my hand tightly? I promise I won’t run away again, so let go of my hand.” Sunny weakly said. To tell the truth, she was deeply touched by this caring Min Hyuk.

“… Alright, I’ll let it go for now. If you plan to play trick with me than I’ll pay back more, afterward.” Min Hyuk softly let go of his held on Sunny as he said.

“Just this time. I’ll not give up next time.” Sunny said as she took the drink and took a slip of it. She smiled secretly from behind the glass of drink.

“I’ll go out for a while, don’t ever think to run away. I’ll hunt you down to every corner of the world. Eat first, don’t wait for me, I’ll be right back soon.” Min Hyuk ordered strictly and went out of the restaurant without saying where he went.

“If and only if this moment can stop… or if and only if this kind of moment can repeat again everyday…” Sunny uttered softly as she watched the figure of Min Hyuk disappeared into the street of people. She turned back to the table of foods and slowly dug on the foods as she waited for Min Hyuk to come back.

Five minutes… ten minutes… fifteen minutes… times slowly passed on but Min Hyuk still did not come back to Sunny. She began to worry about him and she already stop eating because she was busy to look outside to see if Min Hyuk was already there or not. But there was still no any sign of him coming back.

“Waitress, can you hold on our table for a while? I’m worry for my boyfriend; he already went out for more than fifteen minutes. Here is some money for deposit, if we didn’t come back in half an hour times, and then just take it as the payment. It should be more than enough.” Sunny called the waitress from just now and passed her a ten thousand won note. She then ran out to the street and looked every direction to see if she could find Min Hyuk anywhere before she started to follow the direction where she saw Min Hyuk went just now.

“Min Hyuk-ssi, where are you? Please don’t get hurt or face anything bad.” Sunny murmured to herself as she walked down the street to find Min Hyuk.

“Ya, you are running away again? Didn’t I ask you to wait for me in the restaurant?” Suddenly a voice shouted out from a building just beside the street. Sunny turned to the voice direction and sure that it was Min Hyuk. Sunny did not answer Min Hyuk’s question, she just ran to hug him tightly at the moment her eyes met his.

“Ya, what’s wrong? Someone hurt you?” Min Hyuk was shocked with the sudden hug but he did not push her away. He was more worried about Sunny condition.

“Where have you been? Do you know that I’m worried sick waiting alone in that restaurant? I’m so scared that you might get into any trouble.” Sunny angrily asked. Her eyes were filled with tears that were threatened to fell off.

“Mianhaeyo, I thought that I should buy you some medicines for your flu but the pharmacy didn’t want to sell me any medicine without perspective from the doctor, so I have to wait here for doctor. I’m sorry to keep you waiting.” Min Hyuk quickly explained. He held on Sunny tighter to comfort her.

“But… but you should at least call me to inform me that.” Sunny weakly said. She never thought that Min Hyuk was out to buy medicine for her.

“Kang Min Hyuk!” A nurse called out from inside at that moment.

“Come on. Since you are already here, let go in to see doctor directly.” Min Hyuk let go of the hug and pulled Sunny into the building.

*********

“Where had you been, oppa? We’re almost late, you know?” Seo Hyun asked as she got on to Yong Hwa’s car.

“Nothing… I went to meet someone that I miss a lot. And don’t worry; I’ll bring us there in time.” Yong Hwa bitterly smiled.

“Who’s that? A woman?” Seo Hyun turned sharply to Yong Hwa at his answer.

“Yes, a beautiful woman. The second most beautiful woman in this world.” Yong Hwa sensed the jealous tone from Seo Hyun and he playfully answered her.

“Who is that woman? Do I know her? And why is her second most beautiful?” Seo Hyun bombarded questions to Yong Hwa.

“You might know her and also might not know her. And she is the second because the most beautiful woman is now sitting beside me.” Yong Hwa turned to Seo Hyun with wide smile.

“Cham… but you still didn’t tell me who is she?” Seo Hyun smiled back to Yong Hwa and lightly patted his right arm.

“My noona, together with my hyung.” Yong Hwa’s smile disappeared as he talked about his sister and brother.

“Noona and hyung? You have other sibling, oppa? You never told me about that before.” Seo Hyun noticed the changed on Yong Hwa’s expression, so she also stopped smiling.

“Everyone in Seoul knows that my parents have three children, one girl and two boys. It’s you that don’t feel concern about my family.” Yong Hwa rolled eyes on Seo Hyun’s question.

“Mianhaeyo, I never have interest in rich family background, I would always skip that kind of news whenever I saw it. But why oppa never bring out about them or introduce me to them? Do you think I’m not good enough to bring me to them?” Seo Hyun pouted.

“Not that I don’t want but I can’t, for now. I promise that I will bring you to them one day before we get marry.” Yong Hwa sadly said.

“Married? Who is getting married?” Seo Hyun turned her face away as she crossed her hands in front of her chest. She decided to not ask Yong Hwa more about his sister and brother as she could read it from his avoiding tone while he was talking about them. She decided to ask Sunny for detail later.

“Of course is you and me, who else?” Yong Hwa quickly replied.

“Yeah? I never remember that I promise you proposal to marry you, oppa. You not even ask me properly.” Seo Hyun still did not face Yong Hwa.

“So you mean if I ask you properly then you will marry me? That’s easy; I just have to ask you once to make you marry me.” Yong Hwa smiley said. Actually, he already had secretly prepare a dinner, special dinner date where he would officially propose to Seo Hyun, after all this was only happen once a lifetime so he would not took it simple. He did not want Seo Hyun got married to him just because of the responsibility for the baby.

“You! Even you asked a hundred times, I might also not give the answer you want though.” Seo Hyun pouted. She thought Yong Hwa was not taking her words seriously, although she knew that she would end up married to him for sure but she was still a girl with dream of being proposed romantically.

“…” Yong Hwa did not answer Seo Hyun; he just looked at her angry expression for a moment and secretly smiled at her. He turned to start the car toward their appointment direction. Seo Hyun became sadder as she got no reply from Yong Hwa and for the next twenty minutes’ drive to clinic was a total silent in the car, except some breathing sound.

“My love, don’t angry with me, okay? People say that if a mother got angry a lot when she is caring child, the child will be hot temper, do you hope our child to be hot temper in future?” Yong Hwa broke the silent as he stopped his car nearby the clinic they were heading to. Yong Hwa turned Seo Hyun’s face to face him and to his surprise, Seo Hyun was secretly crying. His heart drop as he saw her tearing and even worst that he was the reason behind her cried.

“Hyun, don’t cry… don’t cry, please? Mianhaeyo, I didn’t mean to make you sad, it’s my entire fault. Forgive me, Hyun.” Yong Hwa softly wiped off the tears trace from Seo Hyun’s face and apologised to her.

“Aniyo, it’s not your fault. If not because of I’m caring a baby now, maybe I still can hope to be proposed romantically but now I’m pregnant before married, oppa must has thought that I’m a cheap woman.” Seo Hyun turned her face away from Yong Hwa but she got pulled back again by Yong Hwa.

“Look, Hyun, I never ever think that at you. You are never a cheap woman, my love. Haiz… I was going to keep this as secret from you, to surprise you actually but I can’t bear to see you in this stage. I already prepared a special time to propose to you, my love. Do you think that I’ll force you to marry me without a proper propose? Of course no. I didn’t answer you just now is because I’m afraid that I might slip out the surprise unconsciously but now it’s still the same result, my surprise for already spoiled.” Yong Hwa smiley said as he cupped Seo Hyun’s face.

“Huh? You mean I’m sad of nothing? What I am thinking of? Why am I becoming so negative? I’m sorry, Yong.” Seo Hyun suddenly realised that she was making a big thing out of nothing.

“Hey, don’t worry about that, Hyun. I already read through some parenting books and pregnant books and according to them, it’s normal for a pregnant woman to be more moody than usual and quick emotion change, as the effect of hormones in their body. As long as you can understand me at last and not angry with me again, I’m all fine with that. I’m the one should apologise to you because it’s my baby that changing you into this.” Yong Hwa warmly said.

“Yong… it’s our baby, you and me.” Seo Hyun’s eyes got teary again as she listened to what Yong Hwa said.

“Don’t cry, my love. Yes, he is our baby. Let go now or we are really late for the appointment.” Yong Hwa wiped out the first dropped of tear softly.

“Omo, I’m totally forgotten about the meeting already.” Seo Hyun turned to the time and said.

**********

“That’s all for today’s meeting. Thank you for coming to this meeting. I hope we can continue to meet out like today again in future. Dismiss.” A male in mid twenty stood up from his seat and smiley said.

“Wow, so much new information today. I think it is matter of time for us to find out the truth and meet those UFO with our own eyes.” Soo Young happily exclaimed as she collected the papers in front of her. All was new information about UFO sighting and alien reports.

“Choi Soo Young-ssi, thank you for coming today. This is the first time you attended our meeting. I thought Jung Shin brought his girlfriend here today but it turned out to be you, Choi Soo Young-ssi.” The guy from before smiley said to Soo Young.

“Dong Min hyung, please don’t related me to her. I have no interest in her at all.” Jung Shin fought back.

“Me too. I feel bad for his future wife to have this kind of husband like him.” Soo Young also denied.

“Haha… but come to think about, you two really have a lot in common. Both of you are tall and love to be detective. You two also like UFO and mysterious stuffs. You two really can make a prefect couple, why don’t give it a try?” The guy, Dong Min smiley said as he stepped back to have a full look on the two beside him, one in each side.

“No Way! Across my dead body!” Jung Shin and Soo Young said together.

“Even choice of words also the same. Hahaha…” Dong Min continued to tease them.

“Humh!” Jung Shin and Soo Young turned their back to each other again.

“ARRGGGGGHHHHH!!!! Somebody please help me!!” Suddenly a loud scream was heard from not far from where they were standing at.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Another boring chapter, without any case. This is all prepared for a new big case waiting for yongseo in near future, be ready for that. Hohoho...

And this chapter also give place for the other two BLUE boys and their onw relationship.