4

One More Time

"Lee Jieun,wake up! you don't expect me to do this everyday do you? wake up lazy bones,you're going to be late."yelled Taeyeon from the kitchen.

"Unnie,stop yelling. I'm already awake and I'm all dressed."said Jieun with a smile.Taeyeon seems suprised.

"Unnie? Are you okay?"asked Jieun in confusion as Taeyeon puts her palm to Jieun's forehead.

"Jieun,are you sick?"

"No. Wae?"

"Then why did wake up so early today?"

"Can't I?"

"Sure you can but it's just so odd.Is there something wrong?"

"Aish unnie,I woke up early cause Jiyeon called me and wake me up."

"Aaa... Now I get it. My cute sister here couldn't possibly get up early on her own."

"Unnie. That's so mean."

"Okay. okay,I'm sorry. Now enough with the fuss and eat your breakfast. I've got one more person to wake up."

"Okay."


Jieun is currently walking to school while humming a few notes of songs.

"Jieun!"

"Ya! Park Jiyeon,you scared me!"

"Hahaha... Mian... Kaja,or else we wil be late."

"Hahahaha.. Okay,so,Jiyeon,what really happened yesterday?" Jiyeon's face reddened when Jieun asked her that.

"Omo,Jiyeon is blushing. My cute dino Jiyeon is BLUSHING!!!"said Jieun with a loud laugh.

"Ya!Nothing happened okay,he walked me to my house and we just talked about ourselves. That's all."

"Jiyeon-ahh,you like him don't you? And don't you try to deny it,if you do,I'm gonna kill you."shyly,Jiyeon nodded.

"I knew it."

"Enough about me. What about you little missy?"

"What about me?"

"you know what I meanwhat's going on between you and Kim Myungsoo?"

"Nothing really,we just talked and I find he is a little interesting. That's all"

"You like him right?"

"Jiyeon,you know what I've been through. Right now I don't feel like getting into any relationship or developing any feelings for anyone especially boys,guys and their kinds."

"I know,but you can't possibly hate guys all of your live."

"I don't hate them,I just don't want to have a relationship with them for now,that's all.Not after what he had done to me. It's just unforgivable Jiyeon-ah. Simply just unforgivable."

"Be patient Jien-ah. I'll always be by your side." Jieun gave her a fake smile and their proceed to their school without talking about that subject again.


It was recess and Jiyeon and Jieun was going to head to the rooftop when a swarm of girls gets into their classroom and Jieun saw the girls are making a crowd at Myungsoo's place

He's quite  a playboy isn't he? Well,that adds to the reason why I shouldn't like him.


After recess....

"Attention. Attention students,I have an announcement to make. This year as you all know is the school's 10th year anniversary. So,the school will be organising a talent show this year. The winner of the talent show will receive a special present. So you can get the entry forms at the school office. I hope you all will take part in this celebration. That;s all. class dismiss."said Mrs. Aie. After Mrs. Aie went out,the class was hectic as the students were talking with each other about the talent show.

"What do you think Jieun-ah?"

"What?"

"Why don't you take part in the talent show? I'm already taking part in it as Eunjung unnie already register T-ara as contestants for the talent show."

"I don't know Jiyeon-ah. I don't have any talent."

"What are you talking about? You have a beautiful voice and you know it."Jieun just shrugged."Let me think about it first"Jiyeon sigh at Jieun's answer but decided not to force her. It''s her desicion.

"Okay,I'll do it. But just one problem. You do know that I have stage frights don't you? I can't possibly stand on the stage by myself."

"Hmm. You're right about that."

"I'll can help you with that."said a voice nearby.

"You can?"

"Sure. Want to enter the talent show with me? I'm bored and I have nothing to do anyway. Infinite is forbidden to enter the talent show as we won the talents show last time. Also I would like to hear your singing."said Myungsoo.

"So it's decided then,L you really sincerely want to do this?"

"Sure."
"What about you Jieun?"

"As long as he doesb't mind. I'm cool with it."
"okay,so great!"cried Jiyeon.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it. I really want to participate in the show."

But Jieun can tell from the looks from L's eyes that it's not the real reason why L want to join. But she just ignored it and thought maybe it is just  her.

Author's note

chapter 4 finished. I'm sorry it's so boring. i'm so sorry.

I'll improve the next chapter so it will be better. comment and subsribe please...