Bond

One More Time

"J-Jiyeon-ah!!! Kwenchana???" asked Jieun. Jiyeon who is currently in Hoya's hand however didn't reply to Jieun's question. It happens so fast. Jiyeon trip and Hoya came to the rescue and now they're exchanging stares with each other. Jiyeon looks deep into Hoya's eyes and vice versa.

"Jiyeon-ah!!!" cried Jieun loudly once again. And that cried is loud enough to bring back Jiyeon to reality. She pokes Hoya's hand and signalling him to let her go. Heavy-heartedly (from the looks of his face) he let Jiyeon stand properly on her two feet.

"Umm.. That's umm.. T-thank you by the way,for saving me from falling." said Jiyeon as she just has her attention on the floor since her cheeks are burning red. Jieun noticed it and giggled a bit at the uneasy Jiyeon. Hoya just scratch his neck and just nods and then he said "you're welcome." He let a small shy  smile to Jiyeon. Jieun was trying hard to hold her laugh that was going to burst any moment now. Then suddenly she felt someone is poking her shoulders,she turned around and was suprised that it was Myungsoo. Without warning,she took Myungsoo by the hand and drag him away from the 'Blushing Couple-Hoya and Jiyeon'.

After she made sure that they were far enough from those two,she let go of her grip over Myungsoo. He shot her a 'What's going on look' that made her sigh before she explained what happened. "Just let them be there for a second. Alone. Will you?". Unexpectedly,Myungsoo let out a small laugh,causing Jieun to be confuse.

"Why are you laughing? Is it so funny?"ask Jieun with her hands on her hips.

"Nothing. It's just the first time I heard Hoya blushed before a girl."after saying that,he let out a loud laugh causing Jieun to cupped her hands over Myungsoo's mouth.

"Keep it quiet will you Myungsoo? I don't want to distract those two's attention from each other. Okay. " said Jieun seriously.

"Alright. Alright. And I warn you,please don't call me Myungsoo. Just call me L. I hate people calling me by that name."

"Why??? That name is great to hear than a letter from the alphabet. But since you're determined that I call you that. Then,ok."

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it. Now,I better take my leave now."

"Wait alone?"

"No. Can't you see that there's another person here beside you and me right here?" L just laughed at Jieun's sarcasm.

"Want to walk home with me?" Jieun gave him a blank expression. "What?"

"Nothing. since when did you became so friendly? And really you don't mind to walk home with me?"

"Why did you say that? I don't mind really since Hoya is hooked up with something else. And I can't let you go home by yourself. If something happens to you,Sunggyu-hyung will kill me." Jieun let out a wide smile and she replied."Just because you didn't talk to me at all when I sat next to you the whole day."

"Now I'm talking to you aren't I? Now,let's go."

"Emm. Kaja."

They walked together in harmony and their cheerful conversation makes the atmostsphere feels friendly...

"So. See you tomorrow then."said Jieun as they arrived at Jieuns' frontgate. L just nods in sign of agreement.

As soon as she stepped into the house,Taeyeon and Sunggyu approached her.

"Jieun-ah,who is that guy?"asked them in unison. 

"Oppa,can't you even recognise you're own bestfriend?? It's L."said Jieun in annoyance.

"L??? That guy is L??? Jieun-ah?? Are you okay?" 

"I'm okay oppa. It's not like he is going to hurt me or what. He just accompany me home. That's it. OKAY???"

"Wait. What is going on here? Who is L? Jieun?" asked Taeyeon unnie in confusion.

"Ask Suggyu oppa. He knows better. Kay,I'm going to my room first and take a shower ok? See you in a bit." as soon as that she fled to ther room,before closing the door she can hear Taeyeon unnie who is interrogating Sunggyu oppa. She just smile to herself and goes into her room. After a relaxing bath,she went down to have dinner. After helping Taeyeon to clean the dishes,she went up into her room. She grab her phone and noticed that she have one misscall from Jiyeon. Without a minute to spare,she call Jiyeon back.

"Annyeong. Jiyeon-ah"

"Ahh. Jieun,what take you so long?"

"I just had dinner. So what it is?"

"How could you leave me with Hoya alone there."

"Sorry Jiyeon-ah,but I don't want to ruin the moment between you and Hoya at that time."

"What moment? There was no moment what so ever."

"Don't lie to me Jiyeon-ah,you enjoyed it,didn't you?"

"No I didn't,well maybe a little. Wait! You still left me. I was forced to walk with Hoya."

"And that's a terrible thing? Don't tell me you hate it.."

"....."

"See. you're speechless now. And that's enough to prove that you enjoyed it."

"Enough with me. What about you? Is it fun to be with L?"

"It's ok I think.He's not much of a passive person I think. I quite enjoy spending time with him."

"Okay. Enough of this conversation. See you tomorrow at school ok?"

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight". and the call ended.

Another at school tomorrow and I'll make sure I'll get to know more L. He seems so lonely and mysterious.

and she start to sleep soundly like a cute baby.

 

Author's Note

that's the end of chapter 3. hope you enjoy it. please subsribe and comment.. ^^