22

One More Time

The next day in school...

"Jieun,are you that you are okay? You don't look so good." ask Jiyeon.

"No,I'm fine. Just a minor headache. I'm perfectly fine." answer Jieun.

"Are you sure that you are okay?" ask a voice beside Jieun while his hands are on Jieun's forehead.

"Well,you body temperature seems fine."said L again. Jieun quickly pissed L's hands from her forehead and she got up and went out of the classroom. Leaving the confused L and Jiyeon in their seats.

"What is wrong with her?" ask L to Jiyeon. Jiyeon just shrugged her shoulders indicating that she doesn't know. L sighed deeply. And Naeun who saw everything that happened smirked and followed Jieun. She saw Jieun went to the rooftop,she followed Jieun there. When she arrived there,she saw Jieun sighing and her eyes are a bit wet.

Without a moment to spare,she walked to Jieun.

"You saw everything that happened last night between me and Myungsoo don't you?" ask Naeun. Jieun looked up and she didn't react at all at Naeun's question.

"I should tell you this to though. Myungsoo still love me and don't think he already moved on. He loves me and only me. He said that he love you just because he just want to toy with your feelings. You already know he is a playboy don't you? And just a warning to you. Back off from him if you don't want to get hurt. He only loves me. Remember that." and after she said that,Naeun left Jieun.

She is right. Myungsoo only loves her.How can I be so foolish to believe all of his sweet promises? He is a playboy after all. But why is my heart is still denying it? My heart still wants to believe him. Why? This hurts too much and I already told myselt that I won't cry over men anymore. Why am I so foolish? My heart just hurts too much.

 


 

Hoya is still wondering why Jiyeon is being cold to him today.

Should I ask her? But if I did won't she will be angrier,or is it because she doesn't like me? Is that it? She doesn't like me?

Well,Jiyeon still doesn't want to talk to Hoya because of what she has just saw yesterday.

I'm not jealous aren't I? That's right. I'm not jealous. I'm not. Or am I? Oh god! I like him! Why do I have to like a guy that his heart belongs to a another girl? He is dating Eunji! How can I ever compete with Eunji? She is like an angel.

And without she even realised it,she sighed depply which captured Hoya's attention.

Does she hate me that much?


The next day,which is Sunday and Jieun went into town to buy new guitar strings...

"Jieun,is that you?" she foze the second she heard that voice. She braced herself and faced the person.

 

"What do you want Jang Wooyoung?" said Jieun with her cold and serious tone.

"We used to date Jieun,don't be too cold to me Jieun."answer Wooyoung with a smirk.

"That's right,we USED to date. And as for now,we are not in  any relationship,so I can call you as anything I want too. You have no right to tell me what to do. Got it? And I absolutely won't take any orders from you."

"Huh. But do you need to be so cold? I need to talk to you about something."

"Just say it. Right here right now. Can't you?"

"I know,but can we go to a place where it's a little appropriate? I need to talk to you about something important and private. Do you really want us to discuss it here?" Jieun sighed depply at Wooyoung's statement.

"Well then okay. But I will only give you 10 minutes,Jang Wooyoung." Wooyoung smiled.

"Now,would you lead the way?" ask Jieun irritated by Wooyoung who keep staring at her.

"Okay my lady." said Wooyoung again.


 

"Now,can you tell me what is it that you want to tell me? Let's just get this thing over and done with." said Jieun coldly.

"Now my precious,can you just be patient." said Wooyoung.

"How can I be? You forced me to follow you just because you want to say something to me and you dragged me into this dark and quite restaurant."  Wooyoung smirked.

"Don't you want to order something? Something to drink perhaps?"

"No. I don't. And just tell me what you want to. I can't stand spending more of my precious time with you."

Wooyoung seemed angered by thosed words but he kept calmed. This was to ensure that the plan will execute perfectly. Soon,he got up of his seat and bent down to Jieun and without a moment to lose,he kissed her. Jieun froze for a second,a bit confused at first. But she could have sworn that she heard a clicked sound as soon as Wooyoung's lips locked with hers.

But quickly after she regain her concious,she pulled away her lips from hers. She look at him with a look filled with disgust. And then...

PANG!

Jieun slapped Wooyoung. Hard. She then wiped her lips and look at Wooyoung with a look filled with hatery.

"What you have done proves me that you are still the jerk that I hate for the rest of my life. Don't ever show your face in front of me again. Or you will regret it for the rest of your life." and after she said that,she dashed out from the restaurant leaving Wooyoung.

"Good work." said a voice while clapping.

"Thanks for your compliment. That is the least that I can do." said Wooyoung. Naeun just smirked.

"So,do you get it?"

"Who do you think I am. This is Son Naeun okay. I always get my job done." said Naeun as she give the camera in her hands to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung smiled when he saw the picture of Jieun and him kissing. Naeun certainly have  a talent with photography,the photo seems that Jieun enjoyed the kiss eventhough the reality is clearly the opposite.

"Now,we can execute the 3rd phase of our plan." said Naeun drinning evily.


"L! The mail is here. There is one adressed for you!"yelled Hoya to L.

L nodded and took the envelope from Hoya. It was kinda weird as it has no sender's adress. It just said To Kim Myungsoo on the front. Without wasting anything,he opened it. His eyes opened wide with suprised. He eyes are burning with fury. 

Hoya who saw that tapped his back. "What's wrong?"

L gives the pictures to Hoya and Hoya froze with suprised.

"This can't be true. This is just a fraud right? I can't belive this. This is impossible."

"How can it be impossible Hoya? The picture clearly shows that Jieun is kissing her ex-boyfriend!" yelled L furiously. Hoya can't say a word. He just couldn't believe it.


Author's note

another chapter guys,another short one as always.

please subscribe and comment please. And I am still waiting for suggestions for the poster shops. ^^