23

One More Time

"L,can you please calm down?" said Hoya.

"You expect me to calm down in this kind of situation? My so called girlfriend has been caught red-handed kissing her ex-boyfriend. How can I calm down when the truth is right in front of me? You will react the same if you in my shoed which you are not!" said L angrily. Hoya who heard it just sighed. Hoya known L for almost his entire life,so he knows what needs right now. L just need sometime to cool off. So without any other word,he goes to his room leaving the furious L behind. 

"How could you done this to me Jieun? How could you? You are the first one that I love with everything I have. More than my love for Naeun before." and L finally did the impossible. He cried,for the first time he cried for a girl. When Naeun cheated on him before,he didn't cry. But with Jieun,he cried. He just can't stand it,his heart felt like it was ripped into pieces.


Next day at school...

Jieun and L are still not talking to each other the whole day. Which makes Jiyeon and Hoya worried.

"Hoya-shhi,are you sure that they are both okay? It seems like a war is about to explode." said Jiyeon in a concerned voice. Hoya could do nothing except just sighed.

"It's between Jieun and L we shouldn't stick our noses in their bussiness."

Jiyeon looked at Hoya with a curious look.

"You know something behind this don't you?" ask Jiyeon. Hoya was startled by Jiyeon's question.

"You do know something,tell me."said Jiyeon with her famous stare.

Hoya sighed a heavy sighed.

How can I not tell her when she is looking at me like that?


 

"Jieun,we need to talk." said Jiyeon to Jieun right after school end.

"Sure. What is it?" said Jieun while packing her belongings in her bag.

"Not here. Follow me." and as soon as she said that,Jiyeon dragged Jieun out of the school and heads to the destination. Jieun just followed her with tons of questions in her mind.


"Okay,now we are in the Citrus Cafe. What is it that you want to talk to me about?"ask Jieun right after she told the waitress her order.

"Just be patient for a second,I'm waiting for someone else."

"Who?" but before Jiyeon could answer that,a figure came and sat on the seat beside Jiyeon.

"Hoya-sshi? What are you doing here? Jiyeon,what is this all about?" Jiyeon didn't answer her but she gave an eye signal to Hoya and Hoya nodded and soon he took out an envelope from his bag and gave it to Jieun. Jieun look at both of them in confusion.

"What is this?"

"Just open it Jieun-shhi." Jieun just followed what Hoya said and her eyes was just about to blow up from their sockets.

"Where did you get these?"

"Those pictures were sent to L last night,no sender adress and it contain those pictures. Now can you care to tell us what happened?" said Hoya. Jieun sighed. She has no choice but to tell them what REALLY happened.


 

"So you are saying that Wooyoung kissed you and it's not you who kissed him?"

"Yes."

"So then back to our main concern. Who did this?" said Jiyeon. And while Hoya and Jiyeon are discussing who the real culprits are,Jieun recap what Wooyoung and Naeun said to her.

"You will be mine again Jieun.

"Don't think Myungsoo only loves you. HE only loves me!"

And finally the puzzle pieces match each other. Jieun got up from her seat and dashed out of the cafe then she grab her cell and dialed a number.

"Yoboseyo."

"It's me."

"Oh,It's you Jieun-ah. What is it?"

"We need to talk Jang Wooyoung. Meet me at the Flower Park in 10 minutes."

"Okay."


"Jieun,are you finally opening your hearts for me?" ask Wooyoung as soon as he sat on the bench next to Jieun.

Jieun look at him with much disgust. She took out the envelope from her bag which she took from Hoya before.

"This is your doing isn't it?"ask Jieun again. Wooyoung look at the pictures and smirked.

"How can you accuse me of such thing? How can I capture those pictures when it was me who was kissing you?"

"Don't play with me Jang Wooyoung. It was your doing isn't it? I know that you didn't do this by yourself. You must have an aqquantaince am I right? And if I could guess I'd say that it was Son Naeun am I right?" said Jieun with a serious look.

"You never changed Jieun. You are still a genius just like in the old days."

"Huh. I guess that is your confession I see."

"So,what if it was Naeun and my doing? What are you going to do? Tell L about it? Do you expect he will still believe you after all this? You already betrayed him or so he thinks. You think he will still believe you?"

"I doubt it. Just one question from me Jang Wooyoung. Why are you doing this?"

"Do you need to ask more? I did this because I love you and I want you back." Jieun sighed at Wooyoung's words.

"This isn't love Jang Wooyoung. This is obsession. Sometimes loving doesn't mean having them to yourself. Sometimes love is just letting you loved ones go and let them to have their happiness." said Jieun strictly but in a softer and calmer voice.

"You really love this L-guy don't you?"ask Wooyoung suddenly. Jieun looked at him.

"I know this is hard for you to accept. But yes. I really truly love him. More that I loved you back then. And you also need to know that whatever you do is not going to chance my feelings for him. And I will definitely won't get back to you even if my life depends on it. I rather loosing my life than get back to you. You hurted me so much and Myungsoo was there and healed my broken heart." Wooyoung sighed.

"It looks like that you really love him. Okay,I'll back off. But can you ever forgive me for the things that I have done Jieun?" ask Wooyoung. Jieun smiled. "It's okay. I forgive you. But promise me you will never do this again. Even if you do this,I will never get back to you."

"Arasso."

"And Wooyoung,just get back to Suzy will you? She loves you very much. I can see that in her eyes. You need to try to love her too. She is a kind and sweet girl and I know deep inside you heart,you do love her. You just haven't realised it yet."

"I'll try Jieun. I'll try. So,friends? " ask Wooyoung

"Friends." replied Jieun with a smile.

"It's getting late,I'd better get back. It's getting late. "

"Okay,I' d better get going to." said Wooyoung and he headed the opposite direction from Jieun and just he was about to step away he heard a loud sound.

BATHUMP!

He looked back only to see Jieun's body lying on the ground. He rushed to it. "Jieun!" but Jieun was unconcious. He quickly carry Jieun on his back and hurried to the nearest hospital.


"Miss Lee. You woke up." said a voice.

"Huh? Woke up? Who are you? Where am I?" ask Jieun.

"Miss Lee,I'm Doctor Jung. And you are in the hospital. You collpased in the park and you friend carried you here."

I did? And Wooyoung carried me here?

"Miss Lee there is something you need to know."

"What is it?"

"You have a serious illness."

"What?"

"Apparently you have brain cancer in the 3rd stage." said the doctor calmly. Jieun gulped deeply.

"Y-you are joking right?" the doctor shook his head .

"ME? B-brain cancer? Stage 3????!!!!"

Author's note

another chapter... please comment and subscribe more people!!!

^^

and I still have no replies about suggestions for poster shops..==""