24

One More Time

After the suprising news,Jieun went back to the house with Wooyoung's help.

Jieun is still suprised and shocked about what just happened to her. It was a good thing that Wooyoung was there to assist her home or she will either wander around cluelessly in her current condition. Wooyoung held onto her until they reached the front door of Jieun's house. Wooyoung pressed the doorbell twice and a second later,the door is opened.

"Yah,Lee Jieun,why are you home so late? You are in-" Sunggyu's nagging stopped right there when he saw Wooyoung. And in a blink of eye,his face starts to get red.

"YAH! I TOLD YOU THE LAST TIME THAT YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM STEPPING YOUR FOOT IN THIS HOUSE! YOU-"

"OPPA! Stop it!" yelled Jieun.

"But Jieun-"

"JUST STOP IT!" and without another word,she dashed to inside of the house. Taeyeon who was standing behind Sunggyu followed Jieun to her bedroom. After Taeyeon left,Sunggyu looked back to Wooyoung with a look as if he is going to swallow Wooyoung right there.

"What have you done to her?" ask Sunggyu.

"I didn't do anything to her."denied Wooyoung. But before Sunggyu could land his fist on Wooyoung's face,Taeyeon stopped him.

"Sunggyu! He's telling the truth! Jieun told me that Wooyoung helped her." said Taeyeon. Sunggyu sighed.

"Now,where are your manners? Invite him in!" said Taeyeon strictly. Sunggyu have no choice than to obey Taeyeon's words. He just give an eye signal to Wooyoung inviting him in. Wooyoung stepped in and sat on the couch in the living room uncomfortablely. Taeyeon then enters the room carrying a tray of drinks.

"Help yourself with the drinks Wooyoung. Jieun will be down in just a second. She said that she will explain everything and in the mean time Sunggyu,just sustain your anger at Wooyoung for a moment." said Taeyeon with a calm voice. Sunggyu sighed and for a few moments,silence filled the atmosphere but then Jieun's footsteps can be heard as she is going down the stairs. The other looked at Jieun. Jieun said nothing but she just smiled. She walked into the living room and took a seat beside Taeyeon and her signature smile is still on her face.

"Jieun,can you explain what exactly is going on here?" ask Sunggyu. Jieun just sighed. She took a big breath and let it out.

"Oppa,unnie. there is something that you both need to know."said Jieun and then she sighed. Taeyeon and Sunggyu looked puzzled while Wooyoung who already knows what Jieun to say,just keep a poker face.

"I have cancer. Brain cancer. And it's in the third stage to be exact." after Jieun said that,Taeyeon and Sunggyu are still dumbfound. But it was Sunggyu who spoke first.

"Jieun. Don't joke about this. you're joking right? Well,this is so not funny." Jieun stayed silent as she is having an eye conversation with Taeyeon. After a while,Taeyeon's eyes starts to get watery. She sighed and pulled Sunggyu's hands and gave him the look that said Jieun is telling the truth.

"You have got to be kidding right? This is impossible! This can't be true! Tell me this is just  joke!"

"No oppa. This is the truth. The truth that you have to face. This is the reality. I'm not joking or lying. This is the truth!" said Jieun and tears starts to flow from her eyes. Sunggyu seems he can't accept it and fell onto the floor,crying.

Jieun inhaled depply once again.

"The doctor said my diases was inherited. Taeyeon unnie,omma died because of cancer didn't she?"

"Yes she did." said Taeyeon as she tried to look strong eventhough tears are flowing like rivers right now.

"And oppa. Don't be mad of Wooyoung. He carried me to the hospital and assist me home." said Jieun as she kneeled beside Sunggyu and patting his back in a try of calming him. After a while,Sunggyu looked at Jieun and hugged her. 

"I'll be fine oppa. I'm a strong girl remember? This cancer will go away soon enough. I can handle it. " said Jieun smiling while patting Sunggyu' back. Sunggyu released his hug and flicked Jieun's forehead.

"Yes. You are a strong girl. And don't ever give up okay? You are in a big trouble if you ever give up. Got it?" Jieun nodded her head and hurried into Sunggyu's embrace again. Taeyeon stands up and kneeled beside her two siblings and without any other words,she hugged them both. Sobbing was the only sound that can be heard in that room for the moment.

Wooyoung was getting sentimental as his eyes starts to water.

"I'll just head out first okay. Thanks for you hospitality. And Jieun see you later okay." Wooyoung was about to step to the door but then Jieun's voice stopped him.

"Wooyoung,before you go. Can I ask you for a little favour?"

Author's note

another chapter guys. I'll try to finish this story before 19th december okay? So please comment and subscribe!!! ^^