5

One More Time

It was Saturday and raining,Jieun lay on her bed after she finished lunch with Sunggyu and Taeyeon. For npw,she's alone in the house because right after lunch Sunggyu went out with Infinite and Taeyeon went out for her date with her boyfriend,Taecyeon. As she was bored at the moment,she picked up her guitar and start composing a few notes.

Eonjengan I nunmuri meomchugil
Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo
Ttaseuhan haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil

Jichin nae moseubi
Jogeumsshik jigyeoweojineun geol neukkimmyeon
Dabeorigo shipjyo
Himdeulge jikkyeoodeon kkumeul
Gajin geotbodaneun
Bujokhan geoshi neomunado manheun ge
Neukkyeojil ttaemada
Darie himi pullyeoseo na jujeoanjyo

Eonjengan I nunmuri meomchugil
Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo
Ttaseuhan haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil

Gwaenchanheul georago
Nae seuseuroreul wirohamyeo beotineun
Haruharuuga nal jogeumsshik duryeobge mandeulgo OH~
Nareul mideurago ~OH
Malhamyeonseodo midji mothaneun naneun
Ije eolmana deo
Orae beotil su isseul ji moreugesseoyo

Kidarimyeon eonjengan ogetji
Bami gireodo haeneun tteudeushi
Apeun nae gaseumdo eonjengan da natgetji
Nal ijen dowajugil
Haneuri jebal dowajugil
Na honjaseoman igyeonaegiga
Jeomjeom deo jashini eopseojyeoyo

Eonjengan (eonjengan) I nunmuri meomchugil
Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo (I eodumi geodhigo)
Ttaseuhan (ttaseuhan) haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil
(I nunmureul mallyeojugil)

Kidarimyeon eonjengan ogetji (Someday, Someday~)
Bami gireodo haeneun tteudeushi (haeneun tteudeushi)
Apeun nae gaseumdo eonjengan da natgetji
(Eonjengan da natgetji I~YEAH)


Eonjengan... 
Eonjengan...

 

After she finished singing that,she heard a clapping sound. She immediately trun around and was suprised when she saw L standing outside her room. He was giving Jieun a wide smile as he clap vigorously. "Good job. I didn't know you're a good singer and also great with guitar as well as composing songs."Jieun just let out a small smile at L's praises.She just nodded and say thank you towards L.

"But,what are you doing here? Inside my house?"asked Jieun with her confused look. L just smiled and said "Sunggyu hyung invited me to come here. Well,he invited all of us here." said L.

"Us??? Who???"

"US. THE REST OF INFINITE."said a voice and at the same time 6 more guys including her brother were all standing at the door. They seem impressed and blown away.

"o-okay.. but what's with those expressions???"

"Noona,you sang great. You sure have a lovely voice." said Sunjong with his sincere looking eyes. The rest just  nodded at Sunjong's statement.

"Sure she has a great voice,she IS my sister." said Sunggyu proudly.All the other guys make faces at Sunggyu's statement.

"Hyung,don't be too proud. Being you're sister has nothing to do with her great voice." said Woohyun. "Of course it does. It means that it's in the family gene."said Sunggyu defending himself. Jieun just smile when the guys start to fight.

But I have to admit that maybe Sunggyu oppa's words maybe right... Well,Taeyeon unnie can sing very well and so does Sunggyu oppa and me. Thought Jieun to herself. And she smiled on her own without knowing there is a pair of eyes that is watching her the whole time.

She is kinda interesting than the other girls that I know. But I can't possibly date her. There is 2 reasons: 1) she is Sunggyu's sister,and he is going to kill me if I broke her heart. 2)She is way to innocent,I can't do something terrible to her,my concious won't allow me to do that. But she is really interesting. Thought L to himself as he continue to watch Jieun.

"Oh. That's right,why don't you sing that song in the talent show? The judges are surely going to be blown away by it." suggest Hoya.

"Sis? you're parcipating the talent show? Alone?"asked Sunggyu

"Nope. I'm participating it with someone else."said Jieun with a smile.

"Who? Jiyeon? I thought Jiyeon paticipate it with T-ara."

"Nope."

"Then who?" Asked Sunggyu again.

"Me."said L suddenly and made Sunggyu froze in suprise. He quickly looked at L and Jieun silmuntaneously. Jieun nodded at him as a sign of 'Yes.' Sunggyu looked again at Jieun and then he looked at L. He let out a small sigh. Jieun glared at him and he just nodd as a sign agreement. Jieun smile and looked at L and give him a wide,beautiful smile at L and at the moment,L froze and his heart starts to beat really fast out of the ordinary.

What's wrong with me??? thought L as he is till looking at Jieun's smile that to him was the most beautiful thing in the universe at the moment.

 

Author's note

that's the end of chapter 5 which is really boring and way short. please comment so I can improve more... please comment and subscribe please... :)