Confessions

Hopelessly Falling In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Confessions

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure you're able to do this? To go to his house for dinner?" Mr. Jung asked, looking at his son's choice of clothing. Daehyun was currently wearing a stylish pair of black skinny-jeans with a black form-fitting V-neck t-shirt. 'Course, Daehyun couldn't exactly decide what to wear so he just threw on whatever he found interesting and put it all together. Truth be told; he looks really good in black.

"I'm alright, appa." Daehyun glanced up at him. "Do I look good? I mean...I know we're not going out for  dinner but I still would look good. He's my hyung, appa." He said. His father laughed low and look up and down.

"Son, you look fine, alright? Don't stress too much about it, okay? There's no need to be so worked up about it. It's not a date." He said and Daehyun blushed. "...Right?" Daehyun shrugged and his father rolled his eyes.

"I don't care, either or. He better not try anything on you." He said and Daehyun rolled his eyes, giving his father a look.

"Come on, dad! Seriously?! I doubt he's...You know! Gay!" He said and his father looked at him.

"Are you gay?" He said and Daehyun puffed his cheeks out, earning a laugh from his father. "I don't care if you are son. Gay or not, you're still my son." Daehyun smiled softly. "When is he coming over?"

"Well, he said he was picking me up at 6:30." Daehyun grabbed his jacket and looked up at his wall clock. "It's 6:27!!" He exclaimed and raced downstairs as a pair of headlights shined into his room when a car pulled into the drive-way. His father laughed low and went down the stairs. Daehyun opened the door and his breathe caught in his throat as he saw Yongguk walk out of his fancy car and smile at him, walking up the patheway until he got infront of Daehyun. Daehyun looked at Yongguk's clothing and noticed he was dressed in a pair of black skinny-jeans with a white blouse that rolled up to his elbows, tucked in, and slightly un-buttoned. Daehyun gulped at the flash of creamy skin that was being exposed on his chest.

"Hey, Daehyun. What's up?" Yongguk said with a smile, not looking away from Daehyun.

"U-Um...Nothing much. What about you?" Daehyun replied, playing with the hem of his shirt. His father came out behind him and smiled warmly at Yongguk.

"Hello, Yongguk!." He said and smiled, patting Yongguk's shoulder.

"Hello, Mr. Jung!." He said with a smile. Yongguk looked at Daehyun. "You look good, Dae!" Daehyun blushed and looked down at himself.

"Are you kidding? You look better than me! I panicked for an hour because I couldn't think of what to wear!" He said and Yongguk laughed softly, shaking his head.

 "Nonsense, Dae. Anyways, you ready to go?" He asked and Daehyun nodded, looking back at his father, who smiled and nodded.

"Have a good time, Dae. Do you have school tomorrow?" He asked and Daehyun shook his head no, slipping on his jacket. "Well, I have to work at 8:00 and won't be back until tomorrow. So you can call Zelo and spend the night with him if you want." Daehyun smiled and nodded.

"Sure! Bye, dad!" He said and waved as he started walking down the porch stairs. Mr. Jung smiled and waved back as he shut the door. He grabbed his cup of coffee and he pushed the curtains aside, looking out of the window.

"Lookin' good." He smiled and sipped on his coffee. "Just don't bang my son and we're good."

 

 

"Are you nervous?" Yongguk asked and Daehyun shook his head no, blusing as he bit his lip. "Are you sure?" Daehyun nodded and Yongguk smiled, taking Daehyun's hand and leading him in to the house. "There's no need to be nervous, Dae. Even though it's date--"

"--It's a date?!"

"--Doesn't mean you need to be nervous about it." Yongguk smiled, laughing after he was done. He unlocked his front door and opened it. "Seriously, though. You look good." He said. Daehyun rolled his eyes, stepping into the house and slipping off his jacket.

"Don't tell such..." Daehyun's voice trailed off as he turned around, his eyes widening as he saw nothing but a rose path and a bunch of candles. The smell of vanilla, lavander, and fresh cinnamons filled his nostrils as he stepped further into the house. "...lies..." He said, finally able to finish his sentence as he looked around the magnificent house in awe. Yongguk smiled and took Daehyun's hand.

"Come on. There's more to see." He said and began leading him down the hallway. Daehyun blinked but was willingly tugged along into the living-room. His eyes widened as he saw the living-room practically empty except for a small table with two chairs. The room was currounded in red rose pedals and lit candles with a very soft and smooth music play low in the background. Daehyun's jaw dropped as he slowly walked into the livingroom, Yongguk walking past him with a

Please log in to read the full chapter