Labels

Hopelessly Falling In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter One: Labels

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, here he comes." The white-haired teenager whispered so his young friend beside him, casually opening his locker and looking into the mirror to fix his hair. His younger friend watched him with a raised eyebrow, giving him a weird look. The white-haired teen fixed his hair with slight panic, trying to make himself look attractive as his charming crush was walking down the hallway.

"Yeah, I know he's coming. Why do you need to freak out like that?" His young friend questioned as he leaned against the set of lockers. "It's very...noticable, ya'know?"

"Will you shut up?" The older hissed through a whisper as he glared at his friend. "Who cares? Practically everybody knows I like him." His friend rolls his eyes.

"Daehyun, I swear to God, you're hopelessly falling in love with the Music teacher. It's kinda sad." He said. The said male rolled his eyes and flicked the younger's forehead.

"Hey, I'm not the only crushing on Mr. Bang, now am I? Plus, you shouldn't be talking, Zelo." Daehyun shut his locker door. "You like Jongup, the player of the school." He said.

"Hey! At least my crush is better! At least he's younger than Mr. Bang!" Zelo said, furrowing his eyebrows. Daehyun gave him a look.

"Age is just a number." He said.

"And jail is just a room!"

"And e is just a word!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Zelo exclaimed, throwing his arms up. Daehyun grinned at him, snickering to himself as he won at confusing Zelo. Who, may Daehyun add, isn't that hard to do.

Daehyun knows when he looses an argument with Zelo. Since Zelo was young, Zelo knows exactly how to turns someone's words around and fire them back at the person. But Daehyun has a quick mind and knows how to confuse Zelo with just one word.

"Good morning, Zelo and Daehyun!" Someone said and they both looked up. Daehyun gasped and quickly held his breathe at the sight of Mr. Bang in front of him with a smile on his lips. "How are you two this morning?"

"Me? Oh, I'm going fine. Daehyun is just having a heart attack." Zelo said, earning a kick in the shin from Daehyun.

"A heart attack?" Mr. Bang questions, his smile fading and his eyes turning to concern as he looked at Daehyun, who began to panic. Zelo, what the hell are you trying to pull?! Daehyun thought.

"Oh, yeah!" Zelo grinned, patting Daehyun's back hard, making Daehyun stumble to the teacher and cough. Mr. Bang quickly caught Daehyun in his arms, blinking in shock. "His Aunt just died!"

"You say what?!" Daehyun exclaimed, his eyes going as wide as saucers.

"Oh, she did?" Mr. Bang said with great sincerity in his voice, making Daehyun gulp and begin to panic even more.

"Yup! His closest Aunt!" Zelo said and Daehyun gave him a look. Zelo grinned, a big amount of mischief in his eyes.

"Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry!" Mr. Bang said and made Daehyun look at him. Daehyun was finally able to notice the fact that everyone in the hallway were staring at them. Staring at him in particular.

"This isn't the time and place to talk about it! Come over to my place for dinner, okay?" Mr. Bang said with a grin as he let Daehyun go. Daehyun's eyes flew open and his held his hands up.

"N-No! I-I--"

"I won't take 'no' for an answer, Dae. Here," Daehyun gasped as Mr. Bang reached into his back pocket--everyone gasping but Zelo snickering--to grab Daehyun's cellphone. "I'll set my number into your phone. I'll come pick you up at 6:30, okay?" Mr. Bang said, handing Daehyun his phone back as punching in his number.

"W-What? B-But you don't know where I liv--"

"Didn't you forget?" Mr. Bang asked, his eyes slightly widening in soft tenderness. "You're the Principal's son and I'm his best friend. 'Course I know where you live." Before Daehyun could speak, Mr. Bang waved at him before he quickly walked down the hall. Daehyun watched after him in shock and he looked down at his cellphone. Bang Yong Guk. Call or text at 607-869-4421. (a/n: made-up number. do not call ><) He smiled and paused when he heard someone snicker behind him. He growled and whirled around.

"ZELO-AH!!" He yelled and Zelo flinched but bursted into laughter. "MY AUNT DIDN'T DIE, YOU FREAK!

Please log in to read the full chapter