I'm Smarter Than You Think

Hopelessly Falling In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: I'm Smarter Than You Think

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was now Monday morning, time to get ready for school. Daehyun couldn't get his mind off of what happened a few nights ago, and it turned out to be the best day of his life. Yongguk loves him, as much as Daehyun loves him. That night was romantic and thrilling. 'Course they didn't have it because Yongguk wasn't sure Daehyun was ready, which he wasn't. It would be Daehyun's first time and until he gets out of school (which will be in a few months), he'll have to wait. He made a vow that he won't loose his ity until he's out of high-school, afraid of being judged heavily.

When the night was over, Daehyun spent the weekend with Zelo at his grandma's. He had even more of a blast but he swore he gained like 5-10 pounds because of how much food he had eaten. His dad showed up at Zelo's house Saturday night for a check up and pulled Daehyun aside, wanting to know what happened with Yongguk the night before. Daehyun didn't speak of the mini make-out session and almost scene because he knew his dad would be furious. Not only that, but Yongguk could get fired. So Daehyun said it was romantic and it made him feel relaxed. His dad seemed thrilled about the answer and talked a bit longer before he left.

But that was in the weekend. Now it's Monday morning and it took his father 10 minutes to drag Daehyun out of bed. Daehyun refused to go to school, not able to face Himchan and the others. But his dad promised Chinese with desert of cheesecake if he went. Reluctantly, Daehyun climbed out of his bed and lazily got dressed; but was still able to look good while half-asleep.

"Do you think everyone knows?" Daehyun whispered softly to Zelo, who gave him a weird look as he gathered his stuff out of his locker.

"About what?" Zelo replied and Daehyun sighed, raising an eyebrow.

"Of that night at Yongguk's house." He whispered and Zelo raised his eyebrows.

"Dude, even I don't know what happened there." He said. Daehyun rolled his eyes and whispered into Zelo's ear what happened. Zelo's expression brightened. "Jinjja?! Did you guys--"

"SHUSH!" Daehyun said, putting his hands over Zelo's mouth. Zelo blinked, his eyes wide. "Don't blurt it out, you fool! And no, we didn't!" Zelo pushed his hands away and sighed.

"Aw, that's too bad." He said, shutting his locker door. Daehyun gave him a weird look. "Then you actually would have a reason to not come to school today."

"Uh, no!" Daehyun shrieked and Zelo laughed. "My dad would be furious!"

"Your dad would be furious about what?" A deep voice said and they both turned around. Daehyun smiled at the sight of Mr. Bang and Zelo chuckled.

"About what could have happened Friday night."

Please log in to read the full chapter