Chapter 8

Awkwardly Attractive

 


Chapter 8
 
 
 
" Sehun?.."
 
" Ne? " He turned and stared at her.
 
" Where are we going?.." 
 
" Noona Where do u wanna go?" his hands still holding her's.
 
" Uhm.. I don't know .." he scratched his head . Sehun your so dumb he thought.
" Uhm... How about ..let's go ..eat icecream or watch a movie ?" He said.
 
" ...We could do both ...If u want. " 
 
" Okay let's go eat icecream first Noona." he smiled .
 
 
They went to an ice cream shop near a park.For the whole time they were walking Sehun's hand clasped on to her's and made her feel awkward . He lets go of her hand when they got into the store.
" What do u like Noona?"
 
"..Strawberry Vanilla ."
 
They went to the counter and Sehun ordered two Strawberry Vanilla icecreams. The lady gave them two icecreams " Omo what cute siblings."
 
Sehun frowned.*" We not sibling!.."*
 
" Sehun let me pay ." She said.
 
" No Noona I will ." he said.
 
" It's ok you don't have to pay." the lady said.
 
" Uh-" Angel started.
 
" Thankyou." Sehun said and took Angel out the door.
 
" Come again cute siblings!" the lady said.They walked outside to eat the ice cream .
 
Sehun was still frowning .."Pfftt .."
 
" Sehun you okay?" 
 
"Yeah.. " Sehun his ice cream.
 
"Let's sit at that bench ." 
 
" Okay " he said.
 
Angel took a bit of hers wandering why he was frowning.*" Am I annoying him?.."*
 
" Noona.."
 
" Yeah?"
 
" Who do you like ?" He asked.
 
" You do mean Kpop idols or at school like a crush?"
 
" ..School"
 
" I don't know yet .. I mean I've just been here not that long..." she said.
 
"Oh.."
 
" Who do u like?" She asked.
 
"..Me?.." Sehun blushed.".Uh...Well ..I like..y-this one girl .." * Oh Sehun really?!...you should of told her.."* 
 
" Oo Who is she ?" she turned to him.
 
Sehun blushed " I ..I .. Well tell you later.."
 
Angel noticed his sudden red face " Are you sick?.." She got out her hand to feel his head.
 
" Uh-.Noona I'm not sick." Sehun jumped as he felt her hand going closer to his head.
 
" Are you sure ?"
 
He nodded quickly.
 
" But still let me check ." She put her hand on his head as she inched closer to him . His heart beat went faster." Sehun your so hot ." He turned redder hearing that. " Are you sure your not sick ?.."
 
" No Noona I'm just to hot.." he lied .
 
" Oh.." She stared at his face and noticed he was quite handsome up close. She blushed and put her hand down." Sorry.." 
 
" It's ok Noona ." he said still pink.
*" Noona blushed too?"*
 
They ate their ice cream in the 5 minute awkward quietness .
 
" Let's ..go watch a movie." Sehun said breaking the silent .
 
"Y-yeah.."She stuttered .*" Did I just stuttered ?.."*
 
They walked to the movie theater and bought tickets for a love movie . Sehun bought popcorn and two drinks . They went and sat down to wait for the movie to start. 
 
" There's not much people here.." Angel said looking around.
 
" yeah."
 
There was only about five people watching the movie. 
 
The movie started with two guys falling in love a first sight when they saw a girl . 
 
Sehun and angel reached for popcorn but accidentally grabbed each other's hand . They both turned and stared at each other .
" Sorry" they both said at the same time . They blushed and went back to watching the movie.
 
The two guys fought for her ..the one that the girl in the movie had loved died.. " JUNSU!!" She screamed as she cried running to his body on the ground. " Don't leave me!!" 
 
A tear came down Angel's face but she quickly wiped it as she noticed Sehun staring at her .
" Are u okay?"
 
" Yeah.." 
 
The movie ended with the girl moving away and the other guy who loved her never got to see her again.." Min!.." he cried in the end when she had left him.
 
Sehun and Angel got out of the theater and walked home . They saw that it was dark out side.
 
"Sorry for being so emotional..." She said.
 
" You don't have to be sorry ..you didn't do anything wrong.." 
 
He walked her to her house .
"Sehun..do you wanna get a drink of water before you go?.." she offered.
 
" No thank you.. My house is around the corner. so I'm ok."
 
She turn to the door and opened the door with her keys.
 
" Noona." 
 
" Ne?" She turned around .
 
Sehun gave her a kiss on the cheek and she blushed .
 
" Thankyou for spending time with me today.." he smiled.
 
"Uh. Your welcome ."
 
" Good night Noona.." he waved and walked off.
 
" Good night Sehun .bye" she waved back.
 
 
______________________________
 
Sorry if the movie theatre part . I tried my best.