Chapter 2

Awkwardly Attractive

 


Chapter2
 
 
 
 
I went to Mr Kim Jae Joong 's room.
" Um... You sit over there ,"he pointed to a desk that was covered in squealing girls ." Sit down ! " He shouted . After they all left there was a blond boy sitting in a desk that was next to mine.. I walked down the aisle awkwardly . Every one staring at me.. The blond boy was smiling at me.  
* Heart flutters * 
* " Hes .. hot .. But he looks like a player.." * I sat down awkwardly 
 
 
Like for the whole freaken entire time . * Shes so pretty * he was staring at me not taking his eyes off of me only when I turn and look at him he'll look away .
 
* bell rings *
 
 
" Oppa~ let's go ~" a girl in the shortest skirt I've ever seen said . How the heck does she not in trouble?? She grabbed his arm looking at me hatefully " Let's go I don't wanna see this .." she looked at me from head to toe . " Weird looking girl ." she pulled his arm.
 
* " Ugh. How dare she ?." * 
 
" Hey . don't be mean shes not weird. She's pretty ."  He said smiling at me .
 
" Well I'm prettier ." She said like a little girl playing with the ends of her hair .
 
I quickly packed my books and walked out . 
 
" Wait !" The blond boy shouted behind me pushing the girl's hand from his arm away . He ran up and walked next to me make all the girls walking in the hall way giving me dirty looks. " Hi I'm Chunji . " he smiled 
"And whats your name ?" 
 
" Hi I'm Angel ." 
 
" I like that it's a perfect name ." he smiled * it matches your beauty.*
" What class are you going to next ?" 
 
" Mrs Jung English ." I said .
 
 "Oh that's where I'm going too . Let's go together ." he smiled .
 
"Uh.. Sure .." I walked along with him into the class room seeing a pretty young teacher named Jessica and I saw Baekhyun at the corner of my eyes. He saw me and waved smiling like we were friends forever.
 
" Hello ." She smiled at me " Your new here right ?" 
 
" Yes." 
 
" Whats your name ?" she asked.
 
" Angel ."
 
" Ok . Angel you will be sitting in the middle between Baekhyun and Chunji." she  lead me to the desks that were in groups of four  but Chunji's desk was in a different group . They both smiled as I got to my desk that was in the middle .. " I hope you don't mind sitting next to these pretty boys ," She said ." I had to separate them from the other girls  . They talked to much interrupting my lessons ." she said before going back to the front of the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Angel.." Chunji was cutt off . 
* Pfftt ... he's trying to steal her from me .*
 
" Angel you didn't tell me you had Mrs Jung 's English class too." Baekhyun said.
 
" Oh sorry I didn't know ."
 
" Hyung? Who's that ? " a cute boy who sat next to baekhyun said  .
 
" A new friend I've just made today ." Baekhyun answered.
 
" Ohh . hi I'm Sehun ~ ," he waved cutely at me ." I'm 17 years old ." 
 
" Hi I'm Angel .. and I'm 17 too."
 
" ..Wait what month you were born?" He asked curiously.
 
" August  .." 
 
" .. I'm born the month after August ..so... I will call you noona ." Sehun smiled cutely .( this is fake )
 
" Noona ?" I stared at him .
 
" Pretty Noona~ " Sehun said cutely making me blush." Now that sounds right." 
 
 
* Tap tap *
I turned around seeing Chunji smiling.
 
" Oh Chunji ."
 
" Hey ~ Angel do you know how to read this ?" Chunji pointed at some English words on his paper.
 
" . Monday ?.." I read in English . Wow this class is so ..so easy ..
 
Chunji and Baekhyun stared at her amazed .
 
" Ohh. pretty Noona  your so smart." Sehun clapped his hands ." How did you read that strange scratching in black ink ?" he asked cutely like a little boy.
 
" uh.. "