Chapter7

Awkwardly Attractive

 

Chapter 7
 
No ones pov:
 
 
Hours later....
 
 
" Hey guys !" Kai burst in the store,but as soon as he saw them working he quickly tip toed out the glass door trying not to get caught.
 
" Ah! Kai just in time !" Kris said  as he grabbed Kai's collar.Just then the other guys arrived.
 
" The heck ?" Chen stared.
 
Kris pushed all of them inside the store ." Oh..I forgot sorry .." Suho said .
 
 
5 minutes later... 
 
" Wait! What about Sehun!" Kai said." He not doing anything ! He's sitting there like a fat pig!"
 
" Yeah! He's the one that brought us to this mess!" Xiumin shouted.
 
Actually he's staring at Angel and admiring her. 
 
" You brought your self he didn't drag u here " kris said" I let him off since he brought three people."
 
" pig.." Kai muttered
 
 
At the table..
 
" Oh! Noona you wanna go somewhere with me?" Sehun said cutely.
 
" uhm..Where?" 
 
 
*" Please say no..."* Baekhyun stared at them in the distance.
 
" It's a secret ." Sehun winked.
 
*" he winked.."* Angel was surprised .
 
* " Oh my he did not !!!!"* Baekhyun kept his eyes on them moping the floor carelessly.
 
" Sure ..I guess.." Angel said .
 *" Why not ?"*
 
*" Noo!! It's a freaken date ! "* Baekhyun continued to mop the floor recklessy .
 
" Omo ! Noona Thankyou!" Sehun jumped out of his seat and hugged Angel .
 
Beakhyun was this close to shouting No! He moped the floor with out looking at it not knowing this whole time Kris was staring at him and saw all of his face expressions and actions. Kris smiled. *" I see where this is going.."*
 
 
Mean while out side.......( which I totally forgot that Chunji was out side in the cold alone lol.....) 
 
 
" Who does he think he is ?Hugging her??" Chunji mumbled madly. He wanted to burst in there and take Angel with him,but he can't because Exo and TeenTop don't get along that well. " Pftt.."
* ring ring*
It was his phone ." What?!" Chunji whispered.
 
" Hyun ! Why are you whispering ??" Niel asked." Come home and help me do my home work !!" 
 
*"Got dam it!"*Chunji glanced back looking inside the store. " Shhh. Fine I'm coming home!"
 
" Oh ! When do I get to meet Noona???" Niel asked excitedly.
 
*" never.."* Chunji thought ."Uhm.. Maybe next time ." he said. " hold on I'll come in 5 min." 
 
 
Back inside the store....
 
" Come on Noona," Sehun smiled happily taking her hand he took her and almost opening the glass door.
 
" Sehun ! Where are u going??" Baekhyun shouted.
 
" Taking Noona some where."with that he and Angel left.
 
Baekhyun sighed.
 
" Oo Sehun asked her out ." Kris snickered.
 
" I know right and he winked too ," Lu Han said proudly of his maknae.
 
" I don't think she knows he asked her out ." Baekhyun said.
 
" Any ways I'll support them ." Chanyeol said.
 
Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol .
 
" He talks about her every day non stop and shes the only one that he likes."Chanyeol continued to blab according to Baekhyun . Chanyeol then noticed Baekhyun's glare.
" Are u jelly?"
 
" Who jealous ?" Baekhyun meant to say that like he didn't care ,but it came out harsher then he meant.
 
" You like her ?" Xiumin asked. 
 
" No I don't !" he shouted .
 
" Oh come on don't lie," Chanyeol swung his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder . 
 
Baekhyun pushed his arm away. 
" I'm not !"
 
" I been friends with u since forever , how could I not know?"Chanyeol laughed.
 
"..." Baekhyun ignored him.
 
"..You should of asked her out ." Chanyeol said.
 
"...."
 
While Chanyeol continued trying to make baekhyun talk , Kris noticed something in the bush out side. 
 
* " No don't look over here "*
 
" Le me go get my shot gun ." Kris said loudly .
 
"For what?..." Lu Han stared at him who was walking away. " ..wait to kill Sehun?!? No away!"
 
He came back with the shot gun .
" There .." he pointed . All of there attention went to the bush..
 
*" I'm dead... "* he shot out of the bush and quickly into the dark.
 
" Whoa...who was that?" Lay asked.
 
" Lu Han's stalker girls?.." Tao said.
 
" No,Can't you see that was a guy? " Lu Han said.
 
" He was wearing a red jacket .." Chanyeol said forgetting about Baekhyun . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
Since I have only one reader I'm not sure where the story is going so I might not continue anymore.
Comment if you still want me to keep on writting .