Chapter 1

Awkwardly Attractive

 


Chapter 1
 
 
 
 
" *Sighs..* Great a new place for me to get lost .." Angel held her class schedule  ." which class is first?.." she stared at the paper.
 
 
 
 
Schedule:
 
 
Period 1  :  Math Room 5
Mr . Kim Hyun Joong  
 
 
Period 2 : History Room 12
Mr. Kim Jae Joong 
 
 
Period 3 : English  Room 4 
Mrs. Jung Jessica
 
 
Period 4: Study Skills ( home work help ) Room 15
Mr. Lee Taemin 
 
 
 
 
 
" Room 5" Angel mentally said to herself walking into the school's hall way . She walked back and forth down the long hall ways looking at each number on the doors . ".. 10.. 11.. 12....wheres 5 ?.."   * " where did I miss it ?.." * she looked around once again. All the students standing in the hall way were giving her weird looks behind her back. 
 
* bell rings *
 
* " Dam it .. " *
 
All the students quickly ran to class leaving Angel stand alone in the hall way . " * sighs * " she walked down the hall ways again  trying to find her class. * " where in the world is room 5?.." *
 
* bell rings again * 
 
 "... Just great.." she mumbled . she was late to class and was lost . 
 
" Are you lost ?" a voice came behind her .
 
Angel quickly turned around " uh. Y-yes ," She stuttered seeing brunette hair boy . 
 
" Where are you going?"   He asked .
 
" Room 5.." 
 
" That's where I'm going . Let's go together ." He smiled .
 
" uh.. Sure.." Angel said awkwardly.
She follow him until they stopped and a door that was numbered 5 . * " ..I'm so dumb I just walked past here.." she face palmed  . 
 
" You ok?" he stared at her .
 
" Yeah.." She watched him open the door seeing a bunch of kids sitting at the desks and ..a good looking teacher who must be Mr. Kim Hyun Joon?
 
 
" Why are you late ?" Mr. Kim asked the brunette haired boy.
 
" Mrs. Jung asked me to bring the test papers to the office ." He explained .
 
" Oh.. Ok you can go sit down now .." Mr. Kim stared at Angel after the boy sat down." Are you a new student ?"  Angel noded her head too nervous to speak. "Ok. Let's see.." he looked around .." sit there." he pointed to the seat next to the brunette boy. As she walked down the aisle  she heard girls groaning. She sat down awkwardly turning her head to the boy next to her looking at  him. He was concentrating on some thing on the board . After a few minutes he noticed and smiled at her making her blush and look away. Soon she started to realize she was getting glares from random girls in class * " Great.. What the heck do they want ?" * 
 
The brunette boy leaned closed to ear making her jump . ".. Ignore them.." he whispered then went back to copying down notes Mr Kim wrote on the board. 
 
 
 
Angel 's pov 
 
 
After while copy those notes I was getting very very bored..cuz I don't like math ...
 
" Work on these last two problems with your partner ." Mr. Kim said .
 
* " Aww.. Great.. I at this .." *
 
Brunette boy turned to me  . He help did the whole two problems for me.. Just great this is the part where people thinks I'm stupid. 
 
* Bell rings * 
 
I got up and put my stuff inside my basket . 
 
" I'm Baekhyun ." He smiled.
 
" I'm Angel .." 
 
" That's a good name it matches you."  he smiled . 
 
" Thank you." I blushed.
 
" Let's be friends ." he put his hand out for me to shake . 
 
"..Uh- yeah ." I shook his hand . I did notice he had pretty hands.
 
" What class are you going to next?"he asked.
 
" History with Mr Kim Jae Joong ." 
 
" I'm going to History class too but I have a different teacher .." he said .
 
" Oh."
 
" See you later . Bye ~" he waved to me and left .