Chapter 6

Awkwardly Attractive

 


Chapter 6
 
 
Flash Back Before 6 minutes happened ........
 
 
 
 
" Ok ready ? One ..two.. three !" Lu Han said . 
 
Xiumin quickly ran to the teacher .
" Oh hi Mr Kim Jae Joong.." 
 
" Oh hello . Shouldn't you be going to class now ?" 
 
" Y-yeah but I need to tell you something .." Xiumin stuttered.
 
" What?" the teacher asked .
 
" Well you see.." Xiumin started . He made a small hand signal for the 4 . The four slowly slipped past behind Mr. Kim.
 
While walking with his friends Chunji noticed something strange and stopped . He stared at the gate seeing Angel and the three boys escaping while a boy was distracting.
Chunji hide behind the nearest  bush he could find . 
 
" Chunji . What are you doing ?" Niel asked confused bending down to the bush.
 
" Shhh. Niel tell the teacher I'm sick today and can't come to school ."
 
" ..Oh ok you better explain this later..,"  Niel whispered before he left.
 
Chunji continued to stare at them .
 
" Well?.." Mr Kim asked.
 
" Uh.. You see I'm not in your class but .. When is the Math test coming up ?.." Xiumin lamely asked. * " Dam it ... really? .." *
 
" Well next week so you should start practicing for it .." Mr Kim said.
 
' Hurry up ' Lu Han mouthed  hand motioning .
 
When the teacher left . Xiumin climb over the gate carefully . * " Where are they going? "*  Chunji went to the gate and climb over it and quickly ran behind them not making a peep . They didnt even notice him following . He saw them running to a ...Bubble Tea store?
 
" What?... A Bubble Tea store?" Chunji stared in disbelieve .He inched closer to the Bubble Tea Shop.
 
 
 
 
In the Bubble tea Shop....
 
" Seriously What are you doing here Kris?"  Xiumin said.
 
" My moms sick so I ditched school to help run her Bubble Tea Shop." 
 
Kris always looked cold . I didn't know he was such a softie ..
 
" I know I'm hot and all that,but stop staring ." The three stared at me . 
 
" Oo you like Kris??" Xiumin blurted.
 
" No . Noona likes me . Noona was staring at me " Sehun his straw drinking his Bubble Tea.
He knew I was staring at Kris .
 
" I - I wasn't looking at you ." I said . Well I was but not like that...Kris winked at me.
 
" Ayyyo wasss up Kres?" Chanyeol opened the glass door he look around until his eyes landed on us .He looked shocked ." W-what are you guys doing here??" 
 
" What are you doing here?" Lu han asked.
 
" I almost sprained my ankle while dancing . I didn't have to go to school today." He came and sat down with us ." * looks around * * turns and looks at me * * gasps* You guys even dragged Angel here??Oh my ! what will happen to her grades ??. How is she gonna pass high school? " 
 
" Stop nagging Chanyeol ." Lu Han said . " you're being too loud"
 
" I'm sure one day wouldn't hurt .. she always been study and working to hard . " Xiumin  said.
 
 
Kris got up and closed  the store after all the customers left .
"Well lets start kris clapped his hands .
 
" S-start what??" we all blurted out. 
 
" Well...Sehun didn't tell you guys?" Kris smirked.
 
" ...OH SEHUN.. " 
 
Sehun shivered as Xiumin called his full name. "W-What ?" 
 
" Xiumin . don't get mad yet , you don't even know what's going on."  Lu han said.
 
Kris laughed " It's time to clean up, come on chop,chop ." he clapped his hands and made us get up.
 
" I should have never come here...." Lu Han muttered.
 
" I'm sorry Angel .." Baekhyun whispered to to with a apologetic look.  
 
" It's ok ,I'm ok."
 
 " Lu Han You grab a mop , Xiumin get a broom stick and sweep the floor , Baekhyun clean the tables and chairs , Chanyeol help him." Kris stopped and stared at me and took my hand and kiss it " And you my lady sit back and relax. I jumped in my seat.
 
 Baekhyun gasped " what are u doing??"
 
" Hey don't do that to my Noona !" Sehun shouted.