"Will you teach me?"

New Friend or Lover? (새로운 친구 나 사라믈?)

 

Jiyong P.O.V
 
What did Bom say? Did she say she had hoped that I carried her home?
 
I was about to knock on the door when Seunghyun walked up form behind me and frightened me. I said in my most quiet voice, "Hyung, shhhhhh!" Before I knew it, the fierce Chaerin came out. "Were you guys eavesdropping on us?!" She yelled at me. Seunghyun immediately replied, "It was Jiyong! I just arrived!" and he walked backwards into the girls' room, mouthing a 'sorry'. I'm going to kill him later. But now I have bigger problems, I thought as I looked at the lioness in front of me. "Um um... Chaerin ah, I just came too." "Ya right, oppa, I lived with you since I was born. Of course I would know you are lying."
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
Meanwhile, Bom was just awkwardly sitting on the bed, listening to the two siblings quarrel. 
 
"Ugh fine! You just came, you just came, WHATEVER." Chaerin finally gave in. "Hmph. I thought so." Jiyong replied. As if it was true.
 
However, Chaerin still knew that he had been standing there all along but she didn't want to make it awkward for Bom. 
 
 
-The Next Day-
 
Bom P.O.V
 
Soft music, just like the music my father would play on his broken down guitar just to make me fall asleep when I was younger. The soft melody I missed so very much. A tear rolled down by cheek because of the memories formed.
 
I opened the door quietly, careful not to disturb the person playing the instrument.
 
The boy in front of me, I've never seen that side of him before.
 
I... Liked it.
 
I walked up to him. He seemed to notice my presence and looked up. 
 
"Don't stop playing." I whispered.
 
He continued playing the entire song. When it was done, I applauded. "You can play the guitar?" I asked. "Yes, do you like it?" Jiyong asked. I nodded my head shyly. "Do you want to learn?" 
 
"Will you teach me?"