School Project

New Friend or Lover? (새로운 친구 나 사라믈?)

 

Bom P.O.V
 
I dragged my luggage into the slightly bigger apartment than ours. "Chaerin, thank you for letting me live here." "Unnie, I told you already more than 5 times, it's okay." I smiled at her. "You'll be sleeping with me in my room." She said walking towards a small room. Then a familiar guy came out from the room. "Oh Bom! This is my brother, Jiyong. And Jiyong, this is Bom. She'll be staying with us for the time being since she has nowhere to stay now." 
 
Oh... He's her brother. No wonder. I think I've seen him at lunch a few times with some friends and sometimes Seunghyun. "Oh, welcome Bom, I hope we can be good friends." He greeted with a bow. "Kamsahabnida. Me too!" I bowed. "Okay Bom, lets pack your stuff." We walked into the room. 
 
--
 
Rin and I walked through the corridor. "Rin, how come I never seen you talk to Jiyong in school?" I asked out of curiosity. "I have my life and he has his. Well, we quarrel a lot" "Wae? Jiyong seems very nice." "Unnie, you like oppa?" She asked me cheekily. "Aish! Aniya!" I sit slapping her back. "He's so nice to you. He's never nice to me. Always play pranks on me." I laughed lightly and entered the classroom.
 
"Everyone, we're doing a special project for the community tomorrow. You will group in 5s, it can be from any class. We're going to clean up the city. Please find your partner. You can go out of the class to look for your partner too." Everyone scrambled out of the classroom. Me and Chaerin slowly walked out with me. "We will group. And see if who else wants to group with us." I nodded my head and we walked through the hallway. "Noona, Rin, can we group?" "Okay but we need two more." I said. "Got them" he said pointing to two guys at the side chatting. One of the guys turned around. 
 
Jiyong?