Disapointment

New Friend or Lover? (새로운 친구 나 사라믈?)

Hello, here's a warning, this chapter is NOT M-Rated. Not sure why it's like this. There's not even any kissing or anything. Every time I try to edit it, it goes back to this. If you can figure it out, tell me ^_____^ kamsahabnida 

Bom P.O.V
 
I limped as Chaerin supported me. We took long because of my limping but we managed to get back to the apartment. "Welcome home!" Jiyong said to me, "How are you feeling?" "Fine. Thanks for carrying me to the teachers by the way." "Oh it's nothing." He replied.
 
Me and Chaerin went into the room. "Chaerin ah, who paid for my medical bills?" I asked. "Unnie, if I tell you, don't tell the person okay. I promised not to tell you." I nodded my head, "It's Seunghyun oppa." 
 
Why would Seunghyun oppa pay for my bills. "I need to pay him back." "No! Unnie! You promised you wouldn't tell!" I sighed. "Fine." 
 
--
 
We were in class when Seunghyun came over. "Noona, how is your foot?" "Better, thanks!" He nodded awkwardly and went to his seat. Dara walked passed, "I know you purposely stepped on the glass so that Jiyong oppa will carry you. Huh, surprised a like you could think so smart huh." 
 
"Hey Dara. Don't be like that or I'll tell omma and appa." She sighed and walked away.
 
--
 
Nobody P.O.V
 
"Unnie. You sure you can manage? I have leader duties so sorry I can't help..." Chaerin apologized. "It's alright ah, go to your duties. Don't worry, I wasn't born yesterday." Bom replied. Chaerin just nodded and left her there. Bom queued up to buy some ramen. After she bought it, she limped slowly back to the table where Seunghyun and the rest were sitting at. While walking halfway, she felt pain shoot up her leg. Dara was stepping on her leg. "Ah!" She screamed and fell down due to her leg hurting. In the process, the hot bowl of noodles spilled all over her. "Oopsie, maybe you should look where you're going next time. Or maybe your foot is just too big." Dara said. Bom tried to hold in tears but the pain and humiliation was too big and she broke down in tears. "Oh so now you're a crybaby?" Nobody helped her. She never felt so alone. Dara then sashayed out of the scene. "Nobody bothered about me..." She thought
 
Bom P.O.V
 
I felt a pair of hands hold me. "Noona, are you okay?" Jiyong said helping me up. "Seunghyun ah! Seungri ah!" He called out and the rest who didn't notice me just now, came for my rescue. "Aigoo, noona...." They supported me to a chair. Jiyong grabbed some napkins and passed them to me. Seungri the 'doctor' told me that why leg is crushed. "Aish, Seungri, of course I know." He just stood at the side. I cleaned myself up a little and they helped me to the sick bay.
 
I sat down on the sofa waiting for the school nurse. She came in with some bandages, "Aigoo. Who did this to you?" She asked. "Oh it's nothing. I was just clumsy." Dara might get back at me if I tell. She bandaged my leg up and got me a damp cloth to wipe myself.
 
"Unnie!" Chaerin yelled as she entered. She ran to my side, "Ugh this is all my fault. I shouldn't have left you there." "It's fine... Seunghyun, Seungri and your brother helped me." She nodded her head. "Rest here." The nurse told me. Oh well, at least I could skip some lessons.
 
When I woke up, I found myself back at Chaerin's home on the bed. I woke up with a splitting headache. I groaned. I tried to get up but my leg felt numb. "Unnie! What are you trying to do?" She went to me trying to support me. "Unnie, the nurse injected something in your leg so there would be no pain. What do you need? I'll get it for you." "I just want some water," I said with a smile. She nodded and went to get it. 
 
How did I get here? Did Jiyong carry me again? Or was it Seunghyun or someone else?
 
"Here's your water." She came in with a cup and sat beside me on the bed. "Chaerin ah, who carried me here?" I asked. "Seunghyun oppa." She answered. I couldn't help but feel disappointed it was not Jiyong oppa. Why am I like this?
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
Chaerin sighed.
 
"Unnie, were you thinking that maybe Jiyong oppa carried you here?" Bom nodded her head.
 
What they didn't know was that Jiyong was listening from outside all along.
 
Hello my little readers <3 I updates a SLIGHTLY longer fanfic this time. My exams are finally over so I have more time for fanfics! Okay anyway please enjoy!