04~*

You Are My Cover Girl

A/N: The one with (-).....(-) ~ Myungsoo's thoughts. (*)...(*) ~ Your thoughts.


Your POV:

So,The tests are on Monday and I only have today and tomorrow to study.I'm freakin' tired.I've been studying since I woke up,well of course I wouldn't miss breakfast and everything.AAHHAHA XD


 

*CAFETERIA*

"Hi,my dear BEST friend~" She emphasized the word BEST.

"Why are you here?" in a low tone of voice,Still eating your lunch w/out  even looking at her.

"Can I sit here?"

"...well,you should ask Myungsoo"  You said,knowing that she wouldn't even dare to. 

You kicked Myungsoo's feet just to signal him to decline.

"Aww!" He whispered.

"Myungsoo-oppa"

- OPPA??!! -

"When you first came in our class,you actually caught my attention.Why would a REALLY good-looking guy be friends with this nerd here?.Can I just sit beside you oppa?"  In like a seductive way.

* YUCK~I JUST CANT TAKE HER EVERYTIME SHE DOES THIS~JUST YUCK! :P *

"No"   *Oops!*

"Excuse me but,am I talking to you?!you're not the one I'm asking."

"Then fine,sit here & I'll just leave."  * I shouldn't have said that *

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just leave,whatever your name is." Myungsoo said.

"What?!.Okay fine..whatever!..My name is Camille btw,remember me or you'll regret it"

She finally left.

Sophia,I will take revenge for embarrasing me in front of my Kim Myungsoo.

"That Camille girl is disgusting~What's with her?!Now I know why you hate her so much"

"Told ya!"


Kringgggg~

LUNCH ENDED.It exam time~

The 1st exam is Science. *This should be easy.*

You took the test quickly and easily,put your pen in your case

It is a habit of yours to look at the questions from the book immediately after taking a quiz or exam.

"Dang! It should be "deoxygenated" not "oxygenated"  You whispered to yourself.

To your suprise,you forgot that you actually haven't passed your paper and it was under your Science book.

"Omo!Sophia you pabo!" You put your paper immediately after knowing it.

You other exams ended and the day ended as well.What a tiring day,Monday.


Woohoo~~Thanks for reading!Ooh and don't forget to subscribe~ *throwsnamhearts* Ppyong~ ♥