15~*

You Are My Cover Girl

A/N: The one with (-).....(-) ~ Myungsoo's thoughts. (*)...(*) ~ Your thoughts.


Today is the day that classes resume. Things are more complicated for you now. More school works, more lessons that only your sister can explain to you and more explosion of zi brain of yours for short..LAYF'S HARDER. 

Everyday is packed with homeworks, research projects and lessons; fudging hard lessons. You always miss the meetings of the four of you because of the quizzes that you'll take later or smth like that. You even missed EXO's comeback in music shows. Busy life of a good and a role model student. *sigh* 

"Okay. Guys..you know that I've been busy for like 2 weeks now and finally...freedom's mine! just for today tho."

"That's great! I'm actually working on our theme song now. I'm almost halfway there." Sungyeol cheered. "Oh and if you're looking for Myungsoo, he said he had to do something else so yeah, eat up."

"Nae~"

===

* I haven't seen Myungsoo these past few weeks. Maybe he's busy studying too or maybe he needs to finish something. I'm not used eating lunch with the three of us only. He doesn't talk much either but still, his absence bothers me .*

"PIA, MYUNGSOO..HE COLAPPSED IN THE LIBRARY AND HAS BEEN TAKEN TO THE CLINIC. FOLLOW ME."  Sungyeol ran as I followed him.

Inside the clinic there he was on the bed. Sleeping soundly. * He must be so stressed out. Glad he's okay. *

"By any chance, are you guys friends with my boyfriend?"  She asked with a stagy voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're his what?! "  Sungyeol beamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Wait. what?! *

 

 

The silence was broken by the opening of the door. " WAHT HAPPENED? Did I miss something? Is anything wrong?" Amber asked. I pulled her in the corner and explained everything. 

"Maybe that's why he's been missing recently. I think she's scary." Amber sat in the sofa where the girl-who-claimed-to-be-Myungsoo's-girlfriend sat.

"You're his girl? I've never seen you before tho. What's your name?" She scratched the back of her head.

"Maybe because I'm in a different section with all of you. Doyeon. Kim Doyeon. I didn't know Myungsoo have such friends."

"Aren't we cool?"  

"Yes, totally."  *Wow. she's honest. HAHAHA*

"Anyway, I should go home now. See you guys around."

"We'll see you!" Sungyeol screamed while she left the clinic.

"Lower your voice!" Amber flicked his head.

 

"YOU'RE ALIVEEE!" Sungyeol beamed as he sat beside his bed."

"Of course I am." He laughed.

"Waaa~ Myungsoo, you abandoned us then suddenly you got yourself a pretty-yet-scary looking girl." Amber said.

"Uh-uhm..actually...she's not that scary tho. Did she left already?"

"I'm just kidding! HAHA. Just a few minutes ago; Sungyeol screamed her goodbye which caused you to wake up."

"Oh." His lips curled into a small frown.

 

DING ~ ~

[Text Message: ]

Doyeonie : Sorry for not waiting for you to wake up. Arrive home safely arraseo? send my regards to omonim and abonim <3

*Ah, of course the background of his phone would be her...that's normal for couples. : ' ] *

 


Sorry for always giving all of you lame and short chapters ; A ; forgive me ples? /throws hearts/ <3