03~*

You Are My Cover Girl

A/N: The one with (-).....(-) ~ Myungsoo's thoughts. (*)...(*) ~ Your thoughts.


Your POV:

I woke up early in the morning and said goodbye to my siblings,parents & grandparents.On my way to school,I heard a familiar voice.

"Sophia-sshi!" I turned around,It is Myungsoo,waving with a big smile in his face.

" Good morning Myungsoo-ah ." I smiled.

"I didn't know you live near our neighborhood." He said.

"You live in that neighborhood right there?My Mom's friend lives there,I visit there often."

"Ah~Then I'll see you there!"  Myungsoo beamed.

"Keurae.I'll see you~"

"Do you want to go with me to fetch Amber & Yeol?I just want to go to school with them.

"Sure."


The two of you went to Amber's house first.After fetching her,you went directly to Sungyeol's house which is not so far from hers.

DING DONG~~.

Sungyeol opened the gate.

"Hi Amber,wh..Why are you here?" He said.

"Sophia & Myungsoo.They decided to go to school with the both of us.

"Really?Where are they?" She turned around.The both of you are nowhere to be seen.

"Aish!..It looks like they left me.Let's just go to school.We wouldn't want to be late right?..if you want." 

"It's okay.Let's go."

The two of you were enjoying it a little too much.Letting them be together.

"Haha!Were like matchmakers!"  You offered a high five.

"Ah?Ah nae."


SCENARIO BEFORE:

The two of you are running fast to hide behind that car when suddenly you kinda tripped on a small rock.Fortunately you held on Myungsoo's shoulder before you actually fell.

"Woah!That was close! Gomawoyo,Myungsoo-sshi." You pat his shoulder. - What is this feeling? - 


Amber and Sungyeol were walking and the two of you are still spying on them.They are not talking to each other.The two of you decided to break the silence.

"Okay Myungsoo-shi.Hana.Dul.Set!" You whispered.

"WHY ARE THE TWO OF YOU NOT TALKING!" The both of you shouted in chorus.

"WAAA!WHY SHOUT?YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF THE BOTH OF US!" Sungyeol beamed.

"Mian." The both of you apologized.


Your POV:

It' a regular day.The teachers disscused a few lessons.I don't really have problems with schooling.I can cope up with the lessons.

The faculty doesn't hate me and I haven't gone to detention.Wait!I almost forgot.There is this one teacher who hates me like hell!I really don't know why?!Her name is Ms.Go Woori.She always gives me the hardest questions & projects.Like I can't do it?I'm not bragging or something but..TAKE THAT MS.WOORI HAHA!.

She is like sisters with Camille BTW.What can I say..birds with the same feather,really do flocks together.


 

It's Friday so it is said in the schedule that you will have Physical Education.Your teacher in P.E , Mr.Lee Jinki let all of you to play any sport you want.Amber & You likes to play badminton.To your suprise you saw Sungyeol & Myungsoo playing it too on the other side of the court.

"Myungsoo-ah,Yeollie-ah~Let's play!~the four of us!"

"Sure!"

Myungsoo placed beside while Yeol walked beside Amber.

The 4 of you were really good.Every player catches the shutlecock.

Amber threw the shutlecock beside Myungsoo but you go for it & chased it.You kinda tripped but you held on Myungsoo's wrist.

"Mianhe Myungsoo-ah,I've been tripping  for the 2nd time~Jeongmal mian."

"It's okay"  -  I'm totally fine with it. - 


 

The class ended.The four of you are in front of the gate.

"BYE Guys!"

"BYEEE!"

"Myungsoo-ah,WAIT!" You screamed.

"Wae?"

"Here."

"What's this?" Myungsoo asked.

"I don't know..."

...

...

" Just kidding! it is a banana milk pabo!~This one is better than the one you bought~I PROMISE! "

" Thanks Sophia-sshi." 

" Don't mention it~Let's go home!Kajagaa!" You cheered.


Thanks for reading everyone! ♥