14~*

You Are My Cover Girl

A/N: The one with (-).....(-) ~ Myungsoo's thoughts. (*)...(*) ~ Your thoughts.


"Ready to have fun?!"

"Naaaae!"  the three of them chorused.

It's the last day of semestral break and you asked them to go to the famous Han River. It is a perfect place to spend a day. You can spend the day walking, riding bikes and eating in various restaurants and cafes. 

"Waa ~ the cool breeze. It's so refreshing! "  You stretched your arm freely and---

"AWW! " Sungyeol screamed in pain.

"Ahihi. Mian." You laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of your head.

"What do you guys want to do first?" 

"Uhm..Aha! Let's ride the swan paddle boats under the bridge!" Sungyeol suggested. When it comes to things like these, Sungyeol and you are the only one who goes hyper about it.

"Ooh! I've never ride that before ~ Kajaaa! "

=======

" KAI BAI BO! " 

" I won! I pick...Sophia!" 

"As expected...Myungsoo wae?"  Sungyeol let out a sob.

"Stop it Sungyeol or else your cover will be blown!"  Amber said before bursting out into laughters. 

So yeah, the four or you decided who will be each other's company while riding the swan paddle boats by playing kai-bai-bo (rock-paper-scissors). Grown up who?

=======

"HAHAHA! Stay away from our ship YeolBer!"  Myungsoo beamed [A/N: by ship I mean legit ship not the pairing but..you can decide which. Haha ayieee <3 ]. Sungyeol and Amber were both having fun bumping your boat.

"Bwoh?!" The both of them chorused while blushing. 

"Now it's our time to take revenge, mate!" The both of you pedalled fast then bumped YeolBer's "ship".

=======

"Aww. My feet hurts from all those pedalling."  Sungyeol complained before sipping his iced americano.

"Blame yourself, Lee Sungyeol. You're the one who asked for a war proposal."  You ate a spoonful of your ice cream. Sungyeol pouted. 

"Wow! surpisingly, Sungyeol just did some worth-a-punch aegyo. Stop me before I punch this choding."

The smile and laughters filled the atmospere. All of you talked and talked non-stop about different subjects. It's the last day of the sembreak, of course the four of you will make the most of it.

========

After eating, the four of you toured around the Han River. You walked pass some kids playing on the grass.

"Give me my floweer!"  The girl beamed.

"No. Pick one for yourself."  The boy said.

"Fine. I guess you just lost your playmate. I'm tellin' aunt Yoojung about this." 

"Haak! I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry! Here. I never wanted your flower anyway."

"Then why did you get in on the first place?" 

"I don't know." The boy blushed. 

"Yaa~!"  

*Aegomonina! *

"You scared the hell out of me!" 

"I'm sorry... Hey, to be honest, you kinda look like that little girl."

"Actually, I'm seeing the mini version of you on that little boy. Both of you can't express their own feelings. Mehrong~~"

- Can we just say that they are the mini version of us? - Myungsoo laughed.

" Why are you laughing doofus? "

" Uh-oh, I think that's Sungyeol and Amber in that bikes stands there. Let's go?" Myungsoo asked.

Before you could answer, you already ran in the stands. You obviously love to ride bikes. You grew up riding bikes during vacation with your father and brother. 

"Yaaaaay bikes! The lime green one is mine!"  You ran towards it.

"Not so fast miss sunshine! This one's mine." Sungyeol tapped the bike.

"Then I challenge you for another game of kai-bai-bo!" 

- Sophia looks so cute when she acts all childish. - Myungsoo scoffed. 

...

"NOOO! my bike ㅠㅠ"  Sungyeol kneeled on the floor.

"My hardwork has payed of! BWAHAHA TAKE THAT LEE SUNGYEOL BWAHAHA!" 

"Uh-oh is this a..? lookie here~ another lime green one!"  Sungyeol laughed.

"Bwoh?!? Then what's use of our kai-bai-bo war? Dang it! "

"Mehroong~~" :P

The threw of you rode the bikes until the sunset. Wait? Three? 

"Where's Myungsoo?"  Amber scratched the back of her head.

"There on the bench." Sungyeol pointed at th bench near the lamp post.

You pedalled and stop right in front of him. He just sat there, staring at the sunset.

"Hey why aren't you riding the bike! You're wasting your money kid!" You flicked his forehead. 

"Uh? Eh?..."

"Eh what?"

"I don't---"

"You don't know how to? Aww how cute! " - Bwoh? She thinks that's cute? - 

"Well, you shouldn't have rented one. Let's not waste your money, arraseo? The "YeolBer" couple's far away, they can't see you so don't be shy keurae? " You smiled. The famous eye smile of yours that made Myungsoo's mouth ajar.

"Watch and learn, my friend.  First, make sure you know how to brake. You don't want to lose your fangirls right? 

"Yes." Myungsoo blurted. 

"Yah! I'm just kidding you "campus kingka".You emphasized it just to make fun of him. 

"Second, make sure you can climb on it easily. Adjust the seat if it's too high." You adjust the seat of his (black) bike based on your height. You have the same height as him's anyways. 

"Third, practice balancing on the bike. Make sure you're pedalling fast to maintain balance." He looks so engrossed in your teachings. 

"Try balancing."

"Huh?"

"Try it! Not too fast okay, it's just a practice."  You tapped his head.

He rode the bike and balanced himself while pedalling slowly as you hold his bike behind him. - I think this looks wrong. The guy must be the one teaching the girl not the girl teaching the guy. I feel so ashamed. - 

"And practice braking gently when crossing a bumpy surface or humps. Practice making turns and try putting only one foot out to hold yourself up." You said while holding the back of his bike. 

"Looks like you're learning~" You released your hold of the bike and let him do it by himself. Surprisingly, he maked a turn succesfully.

"Isn't it awesome to learn from a pro? You owe me okay!" You screamed from your place. Wow, he actually reached the 7th lamp post from the post he came from.  He just laughed in response. *Hmph. He didn't even thank me...consider himself  lucky because I think his laugh seems to be enough.*

You rode your bike and quickly chase after him.

"I'm still faster than you kid." You flicked his forehead before you passed through him. 

"Aww! ya don't forget that i'm older that you, Cho Sophia!"  Myungsoo pedalled fast then soon catched up with you. 

*PAK!*

He pedalled fast that he didn't notice the rock in front of him. There he was, on the ground, complaining.

Unconciously, you ran towards him without any hesitation.

"HAHAHAHA! Are you okay? Tsk tsk you'll lost your fangirls now "campus kingka" " You mocked him while helping him to stand.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?" The "YeolBer" couple suddenly appeared and said in unison. 

"The "campus kingka" tried to catch up with the professional biker then pak! he fell on his bike." You laughed.

The three of them are now staring at you with a judging look. 

"What?" You asked innocently.

"Professional biker." Myungsoo scoffed.


Heyaaaah guyth~! Sorry for late update ㅠㅠ SORRY SORRY SORRY

To my dear subbies, thank you so so much for still supporting my fanfic. /throws hearts/

AND OMG OGS MANILA IS TOMORROW I'M CREY GUYS I'M CREY LEE SUNGYEOL WAAAA~! <3