13~*

You Are My Cover Girl

A/N: The one with (-).....(-) ~ Myungsoo's thoughts. (*)...(*) ~ Your thoughts.


The semestral break will come to an end in 3 days.You decided to buy snacks from the store today because you really need it when you feel hungry at recess.Everyday,you always brought a peppero or a hello panda in your bag,you think that it's time consuming to go in the cafeteria everytime.

"Annyeong umma!I'm going to the market."


Inside the market,you picked every flavor of every snack in the sweets section.You won't also forget to buy a milk,for sure.You picked like there's no tomorrow.

The snacks doesn't cost that much.You went out of the store and about to cross the lane when some droplets of water dropped in your shoulder.You quickly ran in the sidewalk in front of the store where in there was a roof.

"Aish!I forgot to watch the weather forecast a while ago.I'll just wait for the rain to stop." 

You stood in front of the shop for minutes,enjoying the cool climate & the amazing scene.You always loved the rain.The sound of the raindrops.So peaceful,calm and quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When suddenly...a black umbrella covered the scene that you're bewildered by.The guy's face is covered with the umbrella until he lift it up and flashed a awkward smile,enough to reveal his dimples.Wearing a black jacket and black and white striped shirt underneath. Really,really.perfect.

 

"Do you want to share with mine? " He asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....

....

...

..

.

"Why yes mister."  You said with no hesitation and flashed a big smile.

"Let's go then." He said,smiling

You held his wrist like a child holding her mother tightly hoping that she won't be lost from her mother's sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well...It's okay to share an umbrella with your bestfriend/the one your crushing on right? 


Sorry for a short update~Do you guys know Kyuzizi's song 60 secs.?That's actually one of my all time favorite mv! Thanks for subscribing and reading you ! ^_^  *throws hearts* ♥ ♥ ♥