02~*

You Are My Cover Girl

A/N: The one with (-).....(-) ~ Myungsoo's thoughts. (*)...(*) ~ Your thoughts.


You came in the class too early.There are only a few students in the class.You rested your head in your desk and took a nap.You were awakened by a loud pushing of chair.

"Mian." He said.

You straightened up and greeted him.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Myungsoo-sshi."

"Oh.Annyeong."  *Atleast he answers*

"Myungsoo-sshi,I recommend you to buy banana milk next time."  You pointed your pointing finger at him then smiled.

"Oh?arraseo.I'll try it."

"If I'm not mistaken. Today is the acquaitance party right?" You asked.

"Nae." 

"Oh."


The time finally came and the party started.The new students in your class introduced themselves.When Myungsoo introduced himself,the girls are screaming and whispering like crazy!How it irritates you when they do that scream thingy.Especially when Camille does it.You feel like the world is going to explode at the very moment.

So after the new student introduced themselves,they played games.Lots and lots of it.You didn't really like to play that kinds of games.You think that it's too tiring.

You just sit there,watching them.Myungsoo sat beside you 'cause there's no one who he talks to except you for short,he still doesn't have friends.

"Why aren't you playing?" You asked.

"Too tiring."

"Same! high five!

....

....

...."

You were waiting for him to high five you but he didn't.

"No? okay then..It's kinda random but, what's your favorite color?" 

"Me? Black."

"Black is.. isn't it too sad or something?"

"I like it." He said.

"Oh..kay. Well, mine is green! "

"Oh."  *Awkward. He IS awkward.*

"Fave food?"

"I like kimchi stew." 

"Waa.Maa!"

The two of you were busy talking with each other when someone tapped your shoulder.

"Annyeong Sophia-sshi!"

"Oh!Ambeeeeeer!Annyeong~"

"Myungsoo meet Amber. Amber meet Myungsoo."

"Annyeonghasaeyo~Amber-imnida." She offered her hand.

Myungsoo seems to hesitate about doing it.

"Don't be shy Myungsoo-sshi. She's really nice I tell you. "

*shakes hand*

"AAAANNYEEEONNG!"

"Oh?Sungyeol-sshi?"

"NAEEE!"

"Annyeong Sungyeol-sshi. How are you? meet Myungsoo. He's a transferee."

"Annyeong Myungsoo-sshi. Lee Sungyeol-imnida! Nice too meet you. *bow*

"Myungsoo-sshi. Be careful his pranks are devastating! He once gave me a banana with vinegar injected inside it!"

"AHAHAHA! You didn't even noticed it Sophia!" the Choding laughed while holding his tummy.

"SHUT UP IT'S UNOTICEABLE!" You said remembering it's disgusting taste.

"Anyways, Myungsoo-sshi. Both of them are my best friends.They won't bite you,I promise. ^^"


The class ended.The four of you stayed outside of the school for awhile.

"It's getting late guys~I'm going home now~Annyeong!"

"Annyeong~~" The 3 of them chorused.

"BYE YEOLBER!"

 

 

"What did you just called us?" Amber asked.

"YEOL~BER!" She sent you an evil glare.

"What? The two of you looked good together!"

The four of you burst out in laughters.


AN UPDATE WOOT WOOT! ^^ ENJOY READING YEOREOBUN! *^*