05~*

You Are My Cover Girl

A/N: The one with (-).....(-) ~ Myungsoo's thoughts.(*)...(*) ~ Your thoughts.


FLASHBACK

SCENARIO DURING EXAMS:

Camille's POV:

Waaaa!This is so hard!!~I'll just write some answers & done~Wait what is Sophia doing?She is already finished?!?!WOW~that was fast!ARGGG!WHY IS SHE SO SMART?!

"Omo! Sophia you pabo!"

She forgot to pass the paper & she already looked at her book? But she didn't change her answers though. nvm~I'm going to take this as my revenge.I told you that you are going to pay for this Sophia.


It's break time before our last test & I went to Ms. Go Woori's room,I knew she hated Sophia for being that "Beauty & Brains"  so I came to tell about what I saw,of course I brought my maids.

" Really Camille?!..FINALLY!I'm going to report this to the guidance immediately. "

                                                   

END OF FLASHBACK


Your POV:

Okay..Ms. Go's class..great.

" Good Morning class? " 

" Good Morning songsaengnim "

" What's so good about the morning when the first thing you'll see is this " You heard someone mumur.His friend responded with a chuckle.

" QUIET YOU TWO! " She glared at them.The boys shut their traps still  in shocked.

"Okay class,Yesterday,I've heard about what happened.There someone here who cheated in the tests you all took yesterday"  

" And I want students from this class who knows about this incident I'm talking about join Camille and her friends go to the guidance office after this class.I am going to let you speak with our guidance counselor.Understand?"  * Camille & the s knew? *

" Of course,SHE will get lower grades.Her spot will be disregarded." * Either way,you will always give me low grades Ms. Go. *

"What? She is a topnotcher? How? Why would she do that if she's already on top?  Your classmates beamed.

 

 

CLASS ENDED; LUNCH TIME

 

You are sitting in the table with ur 3 friends when suddenly Krystal came.

" Sophia,uhm.....ahh...I'm going to tell you something...."

" Oh hi Krystal,It's nice to see you." You beamed.

" Sophia,....Camille,...she....well she...she convinced the whole class that you are the one who cheated & she asked them to say it to Mrs. Choi.They told me to ask you to go to the guidance office. "

You are there staying still, shocked about what she told.Suddenly,tears are falling in your eyes.

"Sophia,uljima~we are not gonna believe them,We promise,right guys? Amber said.

" Of course! " They chorused.

" Sophia, nevermind them.It doesn't matter what they think ." Sungyeol said.

" Don't worry, I didn't believed in them." Krystal said.

Myungsoo is just staring at you,he looks sad seeing you crying.

" Im really thankful for having you guys.Really "

 

" Sophia-sshi,I've heard about what you did.Ms.Woori & your classmates,well half of your class told me.It's the first time you did something like this.I'm really disappointed in you Ms.Cho. "

" Mrs.Choi ,You know that I always work hard to be the first in our class & I always work hard to cope up with the lessons.It was just a misunderstanding.I would & could never do such a thing like that and you know it Mrs. Choi. "

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

" I knew it Sophia, I know you wouldn't , I know you wouldn't  " She smiled.

" What a relief.Thank you very much Mrs.Choi,Thank you,I really mean it. "

" No problem Sophia.You just proved to me why you are one of my fave students in this High School.You can now leave. "

" Gomawo.Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Choi sajangnim." You took a bow and smiled.

You still have time to spend so you entered your class earlier than others,you sat in the corner of the room.Suddenly,tears are forming in your eyes again.Sobs can be heard from the empty classrom,

" Sophia,why are you crying? You shouldn't waste your tears for them.Pabo yah?! "

Suddenly,a guy beamed,entering the room.There are still tears in your eyes so you can't see clearly.

" Sophia,why are you crying? " As expected, it is Myungsoo.

" It's just that..that..it seems like some people here hates me.I mean I try to be as honest & open to them as I could,I just thought I'm okay with everyone. It just breaks my heart that half of our class told Mrs. Choi that I am the one who cheated,I mean if they really believe in me,they wouln't write me even if just some s asks them too right? I'm dumbfounded. It really hurts.....so much..."

" Sophia, stop crying. They are jealous of you being that pretty, nice, helpful, smart, fillial, honest, EVERYTHING THEY ALL WANTED TO BE. Just don't mind them, they are not important. - I really mean it Sophia. I'll protect you even more. *sighs* I hope I don't look awkard though. I know that I'm not good when it comes to these things - He scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Aww. hug me brotha~~!"  The two of you hugged tightly. 

" I feel a lot better now. Thanks to you my friend! " :)

" You're always welcome." He smiled in response 


HAY SUBBIESSSS!HOW DO U LIKE MY FIC SO FAR!~PLEASE COMMENT!PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE *PUPPY EYES* DO SUBSCRIBE OKIE?HAVE A NICE DAY & I LOVE ALL OF YOW~THANKS FOR READING GULLS~^^ ♥