CHAPTER V

The Private Prince

CHAPTER V

Before Yesung changed Kyuhyun’s suit he remembered the curse that they didn’t manage to break after they have kissed, ‘Hey Kyuhyun! Why are you still a doll?! You are supposed to be human again right? The spell must have been broken right?’

~

Later that night...

“Hmm... The curse didn’t break... I wonder what happened,” Kyuhyun was sitting gorgeously, his voice was calm and somewhat happy not what Yesung expected, he expected it will be very worried, sad or something that can show that he was panicking he was still a doll.

“Oh I know! Maybe we should do something more passionate...” Yesung was drinking his coffee while listening to Kyuhyun, “Maybe we need to have a ual !”

Yesung spitted the coffee that in his mouth when he heard what Kyuhyun suggested, “We are going to have ?!”

Kyuhyun stood up from where he was sitting and went to Yesung, he trapped Yesung between his arms, “Yes, why not? I don’t mind having with someone like you... Yesung...” Kyuhyun placed a peck in Yesung’s cheeks.

Yesung immediately blushed and pushed Kyuhyun away who only grinned and sat beside Yesung, “I can’t do that...”

“But you can kiss me right?” Kyuhyun stared at Yesung.

“Having is much more complicated than kissing... and you told me that the sorceress told you it’s a kiss...”

“Oh, maybe we should do it longer and more often...” Kyuhyun eyed Yesung like a prey.

“Longer? We did it last night for an hour I think! That’s the reason why I fell asleep right?”

“Well I accept that... Why don’t we try to follow your customs in this country?” Kyuhyun asked sitting back again where he originally came.

“Customs...? You mean marriage or something?” Yesung asked tilting his head.

After hearing that Kyuhyun immediately stood up again and went to Yesung, he kneeled in front of him and took his hands, “Then let’s get married!” Looking earnestly at Yesung.

Upon hearing that, Yesung heard church bells in his mind and imagined that he was wearing the tuxedo and Kyuhyun was wearing the wedding gown acting lovey-dovey, he shook his head without losing the blush in his face that keeps on building up, “No... no... same  relationships are not allowed in this country...”

“Then I’ll stick with my second opinion...” Kyuhyun stood up and trapped Yesung again.

“S-Second opinion?”

“This...” Kyuhyun leaned forward to capture Yesung’s lips. They once again shared a kiss, this time Yesung responded immediately and let himself be taken by Kyuhyun.

After the kiss Yesung was sitting beside Kyuhyun, he got his head in Kyuhyun’s shoulder while their hands were holding each other, then Yesung remembered to ask Kyuhyun something, “Hey Kyu... can I ask you something?”

“Hmm?”

“Am I the first person to be able to break the curse?” Kyuhyun looked at Yesung intently. “Well... you see... You are a doll for almost centuries and Marcus has been open for almost a century and I’m sure that there are other people that did what I do to you... So I’m just curious if I’m the first...”

Kyuhyun smiled genuinely at Yesung and engulfed him in a hug, “Didn’t I tell you that I waited for you for ages? There is no one like you among all the people that dressed me up... All of them just wanted me because of my good looks.... that’s the reason why they dress me up... while you... Yesung... I can feel that you are really happy when you dress me up and thank you... for having courage to kiss me even if I forced you...”

Yesung returned the hug, “No... You didn’t forced me... I did it because I wanted it...” Kyuhyun retracted himself from Yesung and gave him a soft and sweet peck on the lips.

“Oh! I remember something... When the sorceress is telling me the way to break the curse I wasn’t able to finish it because I already turned to a doll... I wonder what she said...”

Yesung grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand, “Don’t worry I’ll help you to return to being a human again, no matter what it takes and what happens.”

Seeing Yesung so determined Kyuhyun smiled and held Yesung’s hands to his face, “I knew that it was worth waiting for you........”