Chapter II

The Private Prince

CHAPTER II

“Hey Mr. Prince when I grow up I will come back here ok?”

~

When Yesung woke up he found himself resting on someone’s lap, he can also feel hands that were filled with warmth softly touching his hair. When he looked at the person he saw the store doll looking at him lovingly. He immediately stood up and stared at the store doll which only gave him a worried and confused look.

“Are you feeling fine now?” The store doll asked Yesung.

‘I must wake up now from this dream!’ He was wobbling while walking.

“Hmm? What’s the matter?” The store doll followed Yesung worrying for his current condition.

Yesung grabbed a cup of coffee, “Wake up now Yesung!” Whoosh!

Yesung poured the coffee to himself, in attempt from waking up from what he believed a dream. The store doll sighed, he got the towel from the stocks and walked near Yesung, “At our time they just usually try to hurt or pinch their self to wake up, but you seem different, pouring coffee on yourself.” The store doll gave Yesung a smile and started to rub the towel to Yesung to dry him.

“What do you want to gain from such an abrupt act? What is the meaning of this?”

“I... I thought I would wake up from these dream if I did that... but it seems...”

The store doll sighed after knowing the reason why Yesung did that, “Did it hurt you?”

Yesung shook his head, “I’m fine... the coffee is already cold when I poured it to myself.”

“I see, that’s a relief! It would be bad to see you hurt Yesung,” the store doll held his face, “You have such a beautiful face Yesung.”

The statement made Yesung’s heart thumping, “I-I’m not beautiful...” ‘Yes... Maybe I’m dreaming... This is a dream of me and him talking... I feel happy seeing the store doll cares for me in my dreams...’

“Oh! W-Why do you know my name?” Yesung asked after remembering that the doll called him.

“Well I always hear it around whenever your co-workers call you and I remember your first day here,” The doll smiled as he got another towel to clean his hands.

‘It’s really him... Mr. Marcus. My mother told me that your unconscious wishes appear in your dreams...’

Yesung looked at the store doll straight in the eyes, “I think... that I really wanted to talk to you, like this...” giving the doll a wonderful smile.

The doll was surprised to hear Yesung say that, this made him very happy and loved, feelings that he didn’t feel when he was still a human and a mannequin, “I also wanted to talk to you... all the time...”

The doll smiled and held Yesung’s face again, ‘Woah! I knew that as a human he would be very attractive... no, he’s more beautiful right now... when I get this close to his honey eyes I’m totally captivated... huh? Close?’ Yesung just realized that the store doll was about to kiss him, he stopped it with his hands. ‘Even if this is a dream I don’t want to go that far...’

“Hahaha... speaking of, I still don’t know your name... What should I call you?”

The store doll backed away from Yesung, he bowed politely, “I’m very sorry... that was impolite of me. I’m Kyuhyun Cho, I’m a prince from my time but it seems I’m just a store doll now.”

“... A prince...?”

“You see there is someone who turned me into a doll... She said that I ignored the gifts of the people which hurt them so much... But that seems unfair... They force me to wear such luxurious dress that is wasting their money and my time,” The doll named Kyuhyun looked at Yesung who listened carefully and added a little comment with a smile, “But I don’t mind you dressing me...”

Yesung blushed furiously as Kyuhyun decided to continue his story, “Well the sorceress told me something before I turned being a mannequin, she said, ‘you can only move normally when you are alone with a person, who finds joy in dressing you up and smiles when he do so, and the way to break the curse is a kiss...” Kyuhyun looked at Yesung straight in the eyes, “But Yesung... you are able to break the curse... I have waited for you for a long time...”

“...Is that so?” Yesung felt happy knowing that he was able to help Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun grabbed Yesung’s chin, “And so that the transformation from being a doll back to human be completed I need to kiss you... just like what the sorceress said.” Kyuhyun grinned happily as he inched his face nearer to Yesung.

Yesung couldn’t move seeing Kyuhyun’s eye that seems to have the charms to hypnotize him.

Kyuhyun’s face was very close to kissing him that Yesung just shut his eyes.

Anticipating the moment he was surprised when Kyuhyun stopped his actions and can feel that the man turned into a lifeless doll again.

“Hey Yesung! You are still here? Why are you alone? Did they leave you alone for inventory? Huh?” Leeteuk asked as he saw Yesung with the doll sitting beside him.

Yesung stared at the Kyuhyun beside him... it was the store doll... the lifeless Mr. Marcus...