CHAPTER IV

The Private Prince

CHAPTER IV

“Kyuhyun!” He rushed to the store doll touching his face, it felt very cold under his touch... much colder than before.

‘Does he return to being a doll? He will be a doll forever?’ Yesung’s heart seemed to ache when he thought about it, then he remembered every single moment he was with Kyuhyun.

“...The store doll? ...Oh! That is what I turned out to become of me.”
“You have such a beautiful face Yesung.”
“I also wanted to talk to you... all the time...”
“...I’m Kyuhyun Cho, I’m a prince....”
“But Yesung... you are able to break the curse... I have waited for you for a long time...”
“Can you smile for me? ...please Yesung... Smile for me...”


Yesung’s tear suddenly flow out of his eyes, he grabbed the doll even though he knew that it wouldn’t even fight back, “You’re stupid Kyuhyun! I was just surprised by your request... it’s hard to suddenly smile like that... the smile I’m giving you always come from my heart...” Yesung couldn’t stand up straight, he can feel his knees weakened so he just sat in the floor in front of the doll. “When I always dress you up I always feel very happy... my heart seems to burst with happiness and something else... I feel shy changing your clothes since I think of you as a human... like me. Please return to being a human because... I... I...”

Yesung opened his eyes when he felt someone caress his hair, “Is that so... Yesung?” Kyuhyun smiled to him and helped him stand up.

“Kyuhyun!” Yesung hugged the laughing Kyuhyun.

“Thank you very much Yesung... for your sincerity to me... but why are you crying?” Kyuhyun started wiping Yesung’s tear that continuously flow out.

“I’m just very happy! Please don’t turn to being a doll again...” Yesung looked up at Kyuhyun straight in the eyes.

“But for that to happen you need to do things that you don’t like Yesung.”

“Things that I don’t like...?” When he remembered what is it he blushed furiously that made Kyuhyun giggle. Kyuhyun got the handkerchief from his pocket and completely wiped the tears on Yesung’s face since the man already stopped crying.

“That’s okay, since it’s going to turn you back in becoming a human,” Yesung thought that as a doll Kyuhyun was very beautiful but as a human Kyuhyun got a charisma that totally captivated Yesung, “Besides...”

Yesung didn’t finish his sentence since Kyuhyun started kissing him. It started with a soft and sweet kiss then turned into deep and romantic.

Yesung felt so many emotions that he felt weak, good thing that Kyuhyun was supporting him by a hug.

Yesung finally closed his eyes and enjoyed his first kiss ever... his first kiss with Kyuhyun.

Mentally he finished his sentence, ‘Besides I think you are very special to me Kyuhyun.’

~

“Huh? Where am I?” Yesung looked around and saw that he was in a store, “Is this Marcus? It has changed a lot...”

He started walking and there he saw a kid pass through him.

The kid ran happily to someone and said, “Hey Mr. Prince! I really need to go now! It is really far from here since I need to fly to go there but don’t worry! When I grew up I will come back here ok? Promise?” He held out his pinky and made a pinky promise with a man in suit.

Yesung couldn’t see the face of the man but he can clearly hear what he said, “Promise, I’ll wait for you...” The man held something in his hands and removed the ring from his finger, “I want you to take care of this ring for me.”

The kid happily received the ring and bid his farewell.

Yesung watched as the kid happily skipped in the way out, when he turned back he saw the man was smiling at him, “I’ll wait for you...”

~

“Yesung! Yesung!”

Yesung woke up from the dream and saw Hangeng waking him up.

“Are you very tired from your overtime last night that you sleep here?”

“Huh?” Yesung sat up and saw a suit that was wrapped around him when he looked at what he used as pillows he saw Kyuhyun in his doll state. ‘Did Kyuhyun did this when I fell asleep? Kyuhyun... he is still a doll... wonder if the curse still didn’t break.

Hangeng stood up and carried the store doll, “Do you really need to use this as a pillow? I’m going to change his dress now.”

“The smile that you always wear when you are dressing me... that is the most beautiful smile that I saw in my lifetime...” Yesung can clearly remember what Kyuhyun told him.

“Can I change his dress?” Yesung stood up and followed Hangeng.

“Are you sure? Aren’t you tired or something?”

“No I’m not. It’s really okay since I always love dressing Kyuhyun...” Yesung got the doll from Hangeng. He smiled at it and carried it to the display.

“So he now got a nickname for the doll?” Hangeng asked Donghae who was setting up for opening the store.

“Aren’t they the cute together?” Donghae asked back looking at Yesung happily dressing and talking to the doll.

Hangeng looked weirdly at Donghae.

“You should find someone that will bring that kind of happiness to you Geng!”

“Weirdos...” Hangeng muttered as he returned working.