Closer Through Time

WhatI'veBeenSearchingFor

I finally arrived at the apartment, paid the ahjusshi and make my way to my unit. I rang the door bell and my mom opened the door for me. "So, where have you been? It's 5pm now and you just reached home." she questioned. "Umm, a friend showed me around Seoul and he helped me bought a new phone, I kinda owe him on that one. He also treat me to this ramen stall." "Well, okay. Just make sure that you are mixing and making friends with the right people around you. And why did you ask him to buy you the phone?" "I said no mom, but he insist, and also I dont have to go this weekend to go and get it. Just give me the money so I could pay him back." "Well, alright then.  Go to your room and have a rest." "Yes mom" I replied to her, as I walk away.

I went into my room, changed into comfortable clothes and lay down on my bed. I took out the phone that Dongwoon bought me and stared at it for a while. Just a few minute after that, I received a text message from him. 

Dongwoon's text: Hey alexis, reached home yet? Just wanted to check, if you reached home safely or not. Text me back as soon as you receive this message. :) the most handsome guy, dongwoon. 

Upon reaching this message, I smiled to myself. "Hahahaha... this guy..." I think to myself. I texted him back saying, 

Alexis text: Hey dongwoon, i'm home! Reached home about 10 mins ago! Hehehe..^^ i'm fine dont worry too much! the most beautiful girl, alexis :) 

We texted each other for the next 20 minutes and the conversation goes on like this: 

Dongwoon: Glad to hear that you reached home safely! Hehehe^^ I just didnt want you to get lost around Seoul, that's all... Just wondering, what are you doing now? ;) 

Alexis: That's just too nice of you... I'm touched, really. Well, what do you think I'm doing? *wink wink*

Dongwoon: Hahaha... Well, lemme guess, you are thinking about me, isnt it? 

Alexis: Hmmm...maybeeee...maybe not.... Kidding, I'm just lying down on the bed, taking a rest..it's been a long day... kinda tired.... 

Dongwoon: Awww...someone's tired.. maybe a massage from me can make her feel better.... Sorry Alexis, but I gotta go now, c'ya tomorrow and take a good rest! :) 

Reading the last message that I receive from him, just made my day more better... I mean, how the hell did I get so lucky? He is just too sweet...and the caring thought of his..makes me tickle...

 As the night went by, I went to sleep thinking of him... Is this feeling the feeling when you are in love? I've just got to known for day and I barely know anything about him... What is this feeling?