The Perfect Seat

WhatI'veBeenSearchingFor

 

As I entered the spacious hallway of the Art school, the sudden worry thought came across my mind, once again. I finally arrived at the 2nd level of the school, to the top right hand corner, the big and spacious classroom. I entered the class and the teacher who was incharge introduced me to the class.

"Students listen up! Today a new student, Alexis will be joining us and she'll be with us for the next 2 years. Please welcome her. Umm, Alexis, you can seat next to the handsome guy over there" instructed the teacher. "Yes. Thank you" I replied. I slowly approached the seat that was empty and quickly settle down. The handsome guy that the teacher was talking about was unbelievely hot. "Hi, welcome to our school. I am Son Dongwoon. It's nice to meet you" he said, in perfect english. It was suprising to see and hear that he could speak perfect english. "Hi, I'm Alexis. It nice to meet you too. Wow, perfect english." I replied. He laughed quietly. The first lesson that day was english class. Since, I am a new student and I didnt buy any books yet, he didnt mind sharing. By reccess, we had already clicked with each other and slowly, we became friends. I was quite amazed with his english.

During one of the classes,"Hey! I think to myself, "How did I get this lucky? I left my friends back there, and here I am sitting to a hot, handsome and tall guy; who is friendly and caring. It is as if my world has just turn upside down...."  "You okay?" a voice interrupted, I know I heard that voice before and yes, it is Dongwoon. "Ohh! Yeahh, I'm fine" still shocked as I replied. "You sure? You dont look that fine." "No, dont worry. I'm fine." "Alright then. Anyway, you free today after school? Well, as this is your first time in Seoul; I taught maybe I could be your tour guide and introduce you to the culture of Korea? If you dont mind." he asked. How could I say no to that? A hot an handsome guy tour guiding me around Seoul. I quickly nod and smiled, " Ofcourse I am free. It will be my pleasure!"

The school bell finally ring and school ended. Dongwoon and I quickly ran off and the first thing he taught of was getting me a cell phone. "Well, since you are a friend now; we need to keep in touch. So what I am gonna do is get you cell phone." he said in a friendly tone. "No, it's okay. I can go and get it with mommy this weekend" "Nope! I insist. You can slowly return me the money." he smiled..."Just accept it as a welcome gift from your very first friend you made here." I couldnt reject, after all..what can I do? He bought me a Samsung touch screen phone and a sim card. After finishing all the that, we went to buy ice cream and sat at the bench in the nearby park. The sun was shining brightly and the sky was so beautiful. We sat and exchanged phone number.

"Here, this is my number 89457382." he said with a smile "Wait. Lemme save that..here is mine 87609341." I replied. "Now, since you got your phone already, the first place we are gonna visit is the Namsam Tower. But before that we are going to need to buy unique shaped locks and permanent markers." I curiously replied, "Why? What are we gonna do?" "Aint gonna tell you, it will be a surprise!" We went to a nearby shop which sells keys and locks and quickly pick up two white, heart shaped lock and took a bus to the Namsam Tower.