The Lock Between Us

WhatI'veBeenSearchingFor

We finally reached the Namsam Tower, bought tickets to travel to the highest level and finally we reached the highest level of the tower. I was so surprised to see the number of locks around there and now I know why we needed to buy locks. "Ohmygosh! There are so many of them! Wow, unbelievable!" I exclaimed. "Yep! Couples usually come here and express their love and lock it among the fences. They say it as Locks of Love." "Cool! Wait..but we are not even a couple...." I laughed. "Yea, it's true but we can make it as a symbol of friendship too rite?" "Ofcourse we can! I was just joking." I smiled. 

We sat at the nearby bench and privately we express our feelings on the white, heart shaped lock. We promised that we would show each other what we wrote on the locks. After about 5 mins, we showed each other the lock and we silently read it in our hearts. 

 

Dongwoon's lock: Today, for the first time I am actually doing this with a beautiful girl. A girl I just knew for a day. She is a special girl and I hope I can get to know her more and become good friends. 12Jan'11. A day I will never forget. dongwoon&alexis. 

Alexis's lock: Well, today is the luckiest day ever! I feel like the luckiest girl on Earth. A guy I just knew, brought me here and I hope that our friendship between us can grow. Thank you God, for bringing him into my life. 12Jan'11, will be a day I will never forget. alexis&dongwoon. 

After seeing what he wrote, I felt touched, really touched. We barely know each other and he thinks that I am special, I felt really blessed at that time. "Well, we already read what each other wrote, let's go and lock them now" he said. We locked our lock together and locked it at a place where we someday hopefully we can find them. "So, we are done with this. Do you need to go home now? I could take you for a small meal first.", Dongwoon asked and smiled. "Umm, I dont think my mom would mind. Let's go grab something."

We finally arrived at a small restaurant just around the neighbourhood. "This is the best place to eat ramen! I shall treat you a bowl.", he said as he opens the door. "Why are you being so kind like this to me?", I asked and joked at the same time. "Well...you are a friend now and I dont know...you know. That's what friends are for, I guess." he replied with a casual and shy tone. "You are just too sweet." I smiled and replied. Deep down I was bursting in my own world, I have officially been the luckiest girl on Earth. He is just the sweetest guy I have got to know plus, he is just too friendly. Our orders finally arrived on our desk, and we slowly took a bite and too my surprised he tried to feed me with his spoon, "Here have a bite and try mine." I didnt think for any second and quickly grab the spoon and put it in to my mouth. "Was that suppose to be an indirect kiss?", I think to myself and giggled softly to my myself. Too soft for him to notice.


After we finished the bowl of ramen, I think to myself that it is now for me to go home. Mom would be all worried and stuff. "Hey, I think I should go home now.. Mom would be all worried and stuff, you know parents..." I said to him. "Oh yes, ofcourse. O are you gonna take the mrt or go home by taxi?" "Think I should just go home by taxi, I dont wanna get myself lost in the middle of Seoul." "Well okay then." he replied as he hails a cab. "Thank a lot Dongwoon. It couldnt have been a better day" "No problem Alexis, it has been great to get to know you." As I get on the taxi and closes the door, Dongwoon talked to the taxi driver and said, "Ahjusshi, please take good care of her and please bring her to the destination safely." When I heard that, I giggled softly and I felt realky touched. The ahjusshi replied, "No problem sir, I'll keep her safe."
He then said, "Bye Alexis,  I'll see you tomorrow. Be safe!" "C'ya soon!" We waved goodbye and the taxi drives away....

 


so, this is an updated version of the fanfic for chap 4. hope everyone is enjoying it. pls comment and subscribe, i wont bite! :D kekekeke.. thank you all!