The Farewell

WhatI'veBeenSearchingFor

Just like everyone else, I am just another ordinary girl living a normal life. I am not rich nor am I poor, I came from a family who tried to raise me in a good way. But everything was just ruined. My parents are having a bad relationship and slowly I lose my happiness when we are together. The feeling was different, it was not the same. As time pass by, it got worse. We dont really talk to each other that much anymore. The closeness between my parents and I were tearing apart, or maybe it's just part of growing up?

I think to myself, why can't my family go back to normal, a happy family? As I enter my secondary school years, my mother decided to move me to another country to further my studies. One of her options was Korea, Seoul, as she also had a job opportunty there. I disagreed with her decision, I had a life back here. I have my friends and all my family are here. But there wasnt much options to choose. It was a painful time for me and so I said my farewells to my family and friends and so, me and mom leave for Seoul, Korea. 

 

 

-----------------------------

hey everyone, this is my very first fanfic and i hoped that you guys would enjoy it! i know it is short, trying to make it long...hehehe enjoy pls. subscribe and comment! thank you very much! :)