A New Beginning

WhatI'veBeenSearchingFor

We finally land in Seoul, Korea after a non stop 6 hour plane ride. We grab a cab and made our way to our new apartment which was located near the city area in Seoul. Finally, we arrived. The apartment was okay. It is not too small and it was just right for me and mom, even though it was crampy it was just right. So we settle down and managed to finish things up by dinner.

It is 1am and I am laying down on the bed, thinking to myself, "Tomorrow's school, you barely know how to speak korean and will I fit in? What would they think of me? Will I get friends? How will life at school be?...." A thousand thought came across my mind and I barely sleep, I was worrying.
Just when I close your eyes for 5 minutes, the damn alarm clock ring. I  prepare for school, had a quick breakfast and leave for school with my mom.

"Dont worry about a thing dear, everything will be fine and I'm sure you can fit in perfectly." said mom, on the way to school. I nodded and smiled. We arrived at this big and spacious music school, called HulJang Music School. I had always wanted to be a professional singer, a dream I always had. And I just dont know why I decided to pursue it in Korea. I just had the feeling.

 

------------------

here's the next chapter of it. i know it is quite short, but i am trying my best to make the other chapters longer! hope that you guys enjoy it!.. i know it is still boring and stuff but look forward towards the next chapter! thank you! please comment and subscribe :)