Infinite version 1/3

The Reason Why Sunggyu Bullies Sungjong

 

"Why do we always get stuck with grocery shopping?" a certain chodding by the name of Lee Sungyeol whined carrying two bags full of food.

"Cause it's the only way we can help Yeol," his handsome band mate, Myungsoo, replied while carrying the same amount of groceries as him. "You know Woohyun-hyung only allows Hoya-hyung inside his precious kitchen when he's cooking."

"And Sungjongie's busy studying right now," the eldest among the trio, Dongwoo, added with a smile.

"Then what about Gyu-hyung?" Sungyeol asked. "Why won't he do the groceries instead??"

"As if that lazy hamster will actually go out and do chores," Myungsoo said as Dongwoo laughed. "Sunggyu-hyung only stands when we have a schedule."

"Or when he's nagging Jongie to do chores," Sungyeol added jokingly. "Good thing Jongie's studying right now so leader has no choice but to let him- YAH!!!"

Sungyeol suddenly got cut off by two boys running towards them almost knocking him over - God only knows how long Sunggyu will nag at him for wasting a week's worth of grocery. One of the kids had jet black hair, a teasing grin and a little rabbit stuff toy in one hand while the other kid had short brown hair, chubby cheeks and was yelling at the other kid.

"Yunjae!!!" the brown haired kid cried. "Give back Mr. Tinkywinks!!"

"No way," Yunjae said teasingly as he held the stuff toy - or should I say Mr, Tinkywinks - out of the other kids hands. "If you won't throw this smelly old rabbit away Junhee then I will."

"Noooo!!" Junhee cried. "Don't say that in front of Mr. Tinkywinks! You'll hurt his feelings."

"He can't get hurt cause he can't hear you know," Yunjae said as he stuck his tongue out.

"Mr. Tinkywinks can hear!!" Junhee countered. "I tell him everything and he listens to me."

"No he doesn't," Yunjae insisted as he pulled the poor doll by both ears. "See, he can't feel anything let alone hear!"

"No!! Don't hurt him!" Junhee cried and was now on the verge of crying making the three Infinite members that just stood there watching go into a panic.

"Ssshhhh," Dongwoo instantly said as he let go of his groceries and crouched down to comfort the crying Junhee. "Don't cry little guy."

"But Yunjae won't give back Mr. Tinkywinks!" cried Junhee and Dongwoo embraced him into a comforting hug.

"Help me," Dongwoo mouthed to the other two who seemed as lost as what to do as he is.

"Neh Yunjae-ah," Sungyeol started as he crouched down to be levelled with the kid. "Give back the toy to Junhee will you?"

"No," Yunjae just said as he crossed his arms haughtily. "And why should I listen to an old man like you?"

"Old man?!" Sungyeol repeated quiet shocked and irritated as his hands made a move to strangle the kid if Myungsoo wasn't there to stop him.

"Yunjae-ah," Myungsoo smiled at him while keeping Sungyeol away. "Do you want Junhee to keep crying?"

"No," Yunjae pouted as he looked at his friend that Dongwoo managed to stop crying.

"Then give back Mr. Tinkywinks to him okay," Myungsoo said simply.

"But," Yunjae started as he looked at the toy. "Junnie will just play with this stupid rabbit instead of me."

"If you give back the rabbit I bet Junhee will play with both of you," Dongwoo said. "Won't you Junhee?"

Junhee just nodded at them as he wiped away the tears and snot from his face. "But Jaejae has to say sorry to Mr. Tinkywinks."

"Yunjae?" Dongwoo addressed the black haired kid.

"I'm sorry," Yunjae said quietly but audibly to the doll and even though it was evident on his face that he didn't mean it Junhee still thought it was sincere as he walked over to his friend who gave him back his toy.

"Mr. Tinkywinks says he forgives you," Junhee said as he hugged his toy with a charming smile that made Yunjae smile too. He then locked hands with Yunjae making the other blush a little making the Infinite members chuckle. “I’m hungry Jaejae, let’s go home.”

“Ok,” Yunjae said bit quiet but nonetheless held hands with Junhee. “I made cookies with my mom earlier and I saved some for you Junnie.”

“Yay,” Junhee said happily as he hugged Yunjae but then his face became a bit serious. “Neh Jaejae?”

“Hmm?”

“Can Mr. Tinkywinks really not hear?” Junhee asked with complete innocence and the MyungDongYeol trio were stared at Yunjae getting ready to panic at his answer.

“He can hear,” Yunjae lied. “But he can only hear your voice Junnie.”

“Really?! I’m so glad!” Junhee smiled hugging Mr. Tinkywinks.

“Let’s go to my house now Junnie,” Yunjae smiled as he and Junhee walked to his home hand in hand.

“Aigoo so cute,” Dongwoo chuckled when the two kids left and they made their own way home. “I remember having a classmate like Yunjae when I was in pre-school.”

“A classmate as evil and rude as Yunjae?” Sungyeol scoffed obviously still irritated by the old man comment. “That guy must have grown up lonely and bitter with no friends and a thousand cats!”

“Give it a rest Yeol,” Myungsoo laughed. “It was one old man comment, from a kid that’s more than a decade younger than you too meaning he has all the right to call you that.”

“Gyu-hyung would have loved to hear someone calling us old for a change,” laughed Dongwoo. “Anyways the kid wasn’t that mean, only to one particular girl in our class.”

“Ahh,” Myungsoo said catching his hyung’s drift. “And then it turns out that that guy actually has a crush on her huh?”

“Yup,” Dongwoo confirmed. “He was always the first to give her chocolates on sweets day but would take all of her other chocolates so she has no choice but to only have his. I think the two of them ended up together in the end.”

“Sounds like that story came out from one of Myung’s cheesy romance mangas,” Sungyeol snickered.

“My mangas are not that cheesy,” Myungsoo countered. “Besides, I could easily find you being a bully to the person you like.”

"I wasn't that immature," Sungyeol pouted. "But I wonder if anyone of us was like that around their crush?"

"I don't think Dongwoo-hyung was like that," Myungsoo mused and Dongwoo looked at him as if asking him what he meant. "He seems like someone who'll talk to the girl a lot instead of teasing her."

"And you seem like the total opposite of that Myung," Sungyeol said with a grin. "I bet you creepily stalked the girl all the time."

"I did not," Myungsoo countered irritatedly. "I bet the reason why you never had a girl friend was because you were too aggressive with your feelings and scared her off."

“Oh please I am not like that,” Sungyeol said as he rolled his eyes. “But I think you just described Woohyun-hyung’s ways in getting the person he likes.”

“Throwing hearts and being cheesy all the time while forever confessing his love for that person does sound like Woohyunnie,” Dongwoo laughed. “How about Hoya? He seems like the type to bully someone he likes.”

“Hoya-hyung?” Myungsoo mused. “I don’t think so, I think he’ll probably be quiet about his feelings but is always there for the girl.”

“Then what about Sungjongie?” Dongwoo asked and they all stopped walking to think about the possibility that Sungjong may have been the type to tease a girl he likes but they just can’t even begin to imagine it. “I don’t think Jongie’s like that.”

“Yeah,” Myungsoo agreed. “He may be disrespectful at times but he still listens so I don’t think he’ll bully the person he likes.”

“He might act like he doesn’t like them though,” laughed Dongwoo. “So that others don’t .”

“How about the hamster?” Sungyeol asked as they neared their dorm. “I mean, Sunggyu-hyun is pretty much a bully and a nagger to us all so I think he’ll tease the person he likes too.”

“No,” Myungsoo said. “I think Sunggyu-hyung would be the type to either directly tell the girl or not do anything about how he feels an wait for some miracle to happen.”

“You maybe right,” Sungyeol said. “I think he’s too lazy to even act on how he feels.”

“And besides,” Dongwoo added. “Bullies actually have that sly smirk on their faces whenever they bully the girl they like, Sunggyu-hyung is dead serious whenever he nags us or tells us what to do.”

“I guess none of us is the bullying type,” Sungyeol shrugged as he started entering the pass code to their dorm when suddenly it swung opened revealing their maknae’s irritated face that eased up a little when he saw them.

“Oh hyungs,” Sungjong smiled. “You’re back.”

“Yup,” Dongwoo smiled as he held up the groceries. “You done with your studying Jongie?”

“I was just taking a break,” Sungjong said the irritation returning to his face. “But Woohyun-hyung forgot to write some things on the list he gave you and Gyu-hyung thought that since I have time to take a break I have time to do the groceries.”

 “We just finished our own shopping,” Myungsoo then inquired. “And I have nothing to do in the dorm so I could accompany you to the store if you want Jongie.”

Before Sungjong could happily agree to his hyungs offer a certain hamster appeared between all of them.

“I’ll accompany Jongie,” Sunggyu announced.

“But you just said you have more important things to do?!” Sungjong said.

“And now those things are done,” Sunggyu shrugged. “Now let’s go and you three better give those things to Woohyun or else he won’t have anything to cook for our dinner.”

“Okay then,” Dongwoo said. “You two be safe.”

“Of course, our princess has me to protect him after all,” Sunggyu smirked making Sungjong blush and go ahead of him who quickly followed behind a smirk still playing on his lips.

Smirk.

There was a smirk on Sunggyu’s lips.

He smirked while teasing Sungjong.

Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Sungyeol then looked at each other while remembering their previous conversation as one though went through their mind.

Maybe there was a bully who likes to tease their crush in their group.

 

 


 

 

this part is still not done =D OTL

a little bit of Yunjae x Joonhee cause the groom in K.Will's MV should have been played by Hoya instead of Jaehyun!