AU High School Version 2/3

The Reason Why Sunggyu Bullies Sungjong

“You two took a while in getting your drink,” Myungsoo stated when the two of them came back.

“Me and Gyu-hyung had things to talk about,” Woohyun said with a grin.

“Were you cheating on me?” Hoya accused playfully making Woohyun go into a panic.

“No Hoya!” Woohyun said as he approached his boyfriend. “I would never cheat on you! You know I only love you!”

“I know,” Hoya chuckled as he kissed his boyfriend’s cheek. “I just wanted to make sure.”

“Well you should never doubt it Hoaegi,” Woohyun smiled as he held the other’s hand.

“God you two are so cheesy,” Sunggyu said as he rubbed his temple. “Now that you’re reunited sit down before the teacher comes.”

“You’re just jealous of our love hyung,” Woohyun said as he sat down next to Hoya and started being all greasy with his boyfriend again who in turn just smiled and laughed at his antics.

“I swear when I get a lover it won’t be someone like Nam Woohyun,” Sunggyu mumbled making those who heard it snicker.

“Personally I feel sorry for whoever Sunggyu-hyung will end up with,” Sungjong whispered to his seatmate, Myungsoo, then stuck his tongue out.

“I’d be careful with what I say Jongie,” Myungsoo grinned. “Karma is pretty bad sometimes.

Sungjong just looked at his hyung a bit confused with what he just he said when suddenly their teacher came in getting all of their attention and Myungsoo’s warning was soon replaced by lots of numbers and impossible formulas.

 

The class finally ended after what seemed like infinity for all of them whoever thought that students could live through 2 hours of math straight was a ing sadist.

“Finally!” Dongwoo cried in exasperation. “I don’t ever want to see another formula in my life.”

“I swear I am gonna hunt down the person who decided that math should be a subject in school,” Sungyeol said.

“It wasn’t that bad hyung,” Sungjong comforted.

“I bet even you can get it if you just actually study,” Myungsoo added.

“ing smart maknaes,” Sungyeol cursed. “You will never know the hardships of people like me!”

“That’s because I’ll never be like you hyung,” Sungjong smiled teasingly.

“Yah! You rude little-”

“Sungjong-oppa,” a classmate of theirs suddenly interrupted.

“Yerim-sshi,” Sungjong greeted happily. “Do you need anything?”

“Actually I’m just here to relay a message,” Yerim smiled. “My friend from the next class asks if you could please meet him by the music room after class.”

“Ooooh~” Dongwoo teased as he poked Sungjong by the side. “Someone’s gonna get a confession.”

“Shut up hyung,” Sungjong said a blushing as he swatted his hyungs hand away. “Who’s this friend of yours?”

“How about you go and find out,” Yerim smiled. “It took him a lot of courage to actually do this so I hope you’ll come.”

“At the music room right?” SUngjong said and Yerim nodded. “Let me just get my bag.”

“What?!” Sunggyu cried at once. “You’re not really gonna meet the guy are you?!You can’t!”

“Why can’t I?” Sungjong replied sharply as he got his bag.

“Because you can’t!” Sunggyu replied. “What if this is all a ploy to embarrass you?!”

“I don’t think Yerim is the kind of person to be in on those kinds of pranks,” Sungjong said simply. “I’m gonna meet this guy and none of you are gonna follow me.”

With that said Sungjong went out of their classroom to meet the mysterious guy at the music room leaving his friends in complete silence. Everyone looked at each other except for Sunggyu who just stared at the door as if Sungjong will suddenly come back and change his mind. After a few minutes of just standing there and staring did Sunggyu get frustrated and grabbed his bag before marching out of the classroom into the direction that Sungjong just took making Dongwoo and the other very worried and nervous at what the eldest will do.

 

Now Sungjong has been confessed to more than once already by both genders but that doesn’t mean he got used to it. He still feels nervous, shy and awkward whenever someone will say that they like him and would like to go out with him. He then let out a huge breathe and then opened the door to the music room.

“Hello?” Sungjong called.

“Su-sungjong-sshi,” a voice called from the corner of the room and then a brown haired boy whose nervousness etched his handsome face came into his view. “I’m Jung Daehyun.”

“Himchan-hyung talked about you before,” Sungjong smiled remembering how Himchan, one of his friends from the music club, enthusiastically talked about one of his friends from Busan moving to there school. “He says you have a great voice.”

“Himchan-hyung like to emphasize things a little,” Daehyun smiled. “I’m not that great.”

“So um… what did you want to talk about?” Sungjong asked. “Are you going to audition for the music club?”

“Yes I am planning that,” Daehyun smiled. “But that’s not why I asked to talk to you here.”

“Then… uh… why?” Sungjong stuttered a bit even though he knew already.

“I like you Sungjong-sshi,” Daehyun confessed. “On my first day here I got lost so I wandered around and then I stumbled upon here where you were playing the piano and you looked so beautiful then, up until now that you’re just standing there you’re still so pretty Sungjong-sshi.”

“I…” Sungjong didn’t really know what to reply with all of those compliments the other just gave him.

“I like you Lee Sungjong,” Daehyun said confidently.  “Please go out with me.”

“I-”

“Sungjongie!” a third voice suddenly interrupted the two. “So this is where you are, I’ve been looking everywhere for you.”

“Sunggyu-hyung!” Sungjong said obviously surprised. “What do you mean you’ve been looking for me?”

“Oh is this a friend of yours?” Sunggyu said cheerfully as he walked towards Daehyun who was clearly embarrassed to be caught confessing. “I’m Kim Sunggyu, Sungjong’e neighbor, I’m just gonna get Sungjongie out of your hands now or else his mom will get worried.”

“It’s… fine?” Daehyun replied not really knowing what to say.

“Sunggyu-hyung!” Sungjong cried as he got between the two. “My mom won’t get worried and I told you not to follow me here! How more rude can you get?! I am really sorry about this Daehyun-sshi.”

“It’s fine,” Daehyun managed to smile a little towards Sungjong. “I got to say what I want  to you so…”

“I’ll think about it,” Sungjong said with a shy smile. “I’ll tell you my answer tomorrow.”

“Ok bye bye,” Sunggyu quickly said as he pulled Sungjong out the door.