I don't want to go home..

Missing you

 

Seung Hyun called in the waiter when Dae had calmed down a little bit. They were now sitting at a table in the empty restaurant waiting for their food to come.

“Why are the only ones here?” Dae asked him with dirty thoughts written all over his face.

“Well I wanted you all for myself” Seung Hyun answered. “Is that to much to ask for?” he asked him smiling softly. He had been looking forward to see his boyfriend again so badly he thought he was going to lose it if he didn’t work hard enough to make it happen.

“You know I was getting a little bit sad when you didn’t call me in two days, Oppa…” Seung Hyun looked up to meet his boyfriend’s eyes and couldn’t help but laugh at him.

“What’s so funny about getting sad about it, hyung…? You know how much I missed you…” he murmured in a low tone so he could hardly hear it himself.

“Oh NO!” He continued laughing unable to stop. Laughing at his boyfriend’s expression. “It’s just that… hehehehe did you…just… call me Oppa?”

Dae suddenly felt his face getting all heated up and getting all red like an overripe tomato. “oh…” Dae was still embarrassed and muttered something to himself.

“Oh how cute~ your face is all red and glowing” Seung Hyun couldn’t help himself. You’re not making it any better you know… Dae was still too embarrassed to look at his Seung’s face but still managed to change the subject.

“What are we doing after we've finished eating, hyung?” He asked in a melodic voice still looking down. He hoped for his hyung to say a romantic walk on the beach or watching a movie. But he knew his hyung way too good, and he was not the most romantic guy on this planet to put it that way…

“Well I’m a little bit tired… you know it has been really hard to sleep without you beside me, so… I hoped you could help me with that” Seung searched for Dae’s eyes and smiled softly when their eyes finally met.

“Awww well I guess I could help you with that,” Dae said giving his boyfriend a dirty smile. Why do I seem to be the erted one today? he asked himself trying to find out a reason.

I don’t wanna go home just now… I want to spend more time with my hyung alone! Why can’t we just stay out a little bit longer before getting back home?! Dae kept on complaining in his own head over and over again until Seung Hyun noticed his frowning face.

“Are you okay?” Seung Hyung looked at him with a worried face. “I'm alright…” Dae muttered.

“Sure about that? You look a little bit sad, if not tired…” Seung Hyun was still giving him a worried face.

“Well there’s something…” Dae looked down at his own feet as they were walking hand in hand on their way home.

Seung Hyun was waiting for him to answer, but Dae kept quiet.

“What is this ‘something?” Seung hung finally asked him. Dae sighed and then answered the question.

“Well I wanted to spend more time with you.. more than just eating…” His face was getting all red again, but he didn’t care. He looked up to meet his hyung with begging eyes. “We haven’t seen each other in a very long time, and eating is just not enough! I know you’re tired but COME ON HYUNG! I really wanna spend more time with you alone! Just you and me! No one else!” Seung Hyun bend forward and kissed Dae softly on his lips.

Dae gasped by the kiss, and thought he was dreaming. He could taste his hyung’s fresh breath and feel his tongue moving softly moving with his own. Oh my God I missed this!  I REALLY MISSED THIS. The kiss was starting to get more and more passionate and Dae was getting more and more by the seconds.

WHAT? Where did you go?! Dae was shocked when he felt his hyung pushing him away and keeping him on the hand length.

“I guess you’re right.” Seung Hyun bend forward and looked Dae deep into his eyes, with eyes filled with lust. “We really don’t need to go home just now, I guess we could check in on The Grand Suite.” Dae’s eyes was getting bigger and bigger. “We don’t need to sleep at home as long as we get to sleep” Seung Hyun said in a dark, almost evil tone, smiling big to his cute Dae.