Surprise

Missing you

 

Daesung was really enjoying himself cleaning up his room while dancing to loud music. "Why haven’t I done this in such a long time while I’ve been bored," he asked himself while shaking his head.

He kept on cleaning until his eyes suddenly fell on the clock and he realised that he had forgotten all about his date with Seungri. Lucky for him, he realised that he was only late by 10 minutes.

I hope that he doesn’t get mad at me or anything. Dae rushed for the door heading for the restaurant named Queen’s place.

____________________________________

He could barely stand up straight when he finally got to the restaurant. He felt really bad for making Seungri wait for him when he was just trying to cheer him up. He waited until he could breath normally before he opened the door and got inside.

Where the am I? He asked himself while looking around. There were no one to be seen. The restaurant was empty! He didn’t know what to do so he just stood there speechless and let his eyes slip trough the restaurant.

He finally got to his senses and tried to look for anyone who could explain him about what was going on and why the restaurant was empty. That’s when he felt his breath being taken away by someone hugging him from behind.

The first thing that got through his mind was that he was being attacked, but then he remembered that Seungri was the only one that knew he was going out that day.

He didn’t move a single muscle in his body, just stood there confused trying to find out why Seungri was hugging him.

He’s going to let go off me anytime now, so no need for worries Daesung… he told himself. He was waiting for the maknae to let go of him when he suddenly felt something on his neck.

It was something kind, warm and really soft. THE !! IS HE KISSING MY NECK NOW? Daesung panicked as he was trying to get out of the maknae’s grip around his waist and was surprised to know how strong Seungri was.

Why is he doing this? Don’t he know that Seung Hyun and I are together? What’s gotten into him? Daesung was really trying to get out of his grip unable to say something.

His breathing was starting to get even harder than it already was and he finally got a sound. “Let….go off….me…!” He said with a shaking voice. He was still unable to get out of his grip by himself, but he could feel the grip loosen up a little bit.

“LET GO OFF ME!!” He finally managed to speak louder and the hands which was holding him disappeared.

He turned around to face Seungri and was ready to hit him with all his power when his mouth fell open and he felt tears fall down cheeks.

He wasn’t in pain, that wasn’t the reason of his tears. His tears were caused by happiness. He couldn’t believe his eyes!

“Missed me?” The voice of his hyung was just as he remembered it. It was extremely deep, smooth and very comforting. It was the most comforting thing Daesung knew. Seung Hyun opened his arms and let Dae run into them and hug him.

Dae nodded when he finally felt safe in his hyung’s arms. “I-I-I…” he was trying his very best to say the words. “I-I… really missed… you,” he finally managed to say with a shaky voice.

Seung Hyun  his hair. “I know, and I’m sorry I made you wait this long.” He held his boyfriend tightly as he continued to his hair. “Don’t worry, I’m here now and I’m not leaving you.” He said in a really soft voice as he let Dae cry all over him.