The Gay Parents. The Receipt

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri being smothered.

 

"Are you okay darling? Oh my God! Did something happen to you?" One man said.

"This is not good! This is not good Leeteuk! I think someone is bullying our baby!" Another man said while hugging Yuri tightly.

"NO ONE'S BULLYING ME!" Trying to squirm out of their hug but miserably failed.

"Tell me darling! Tell me who's bullying you! I'm going to teach them a lesson! Eunhyuk! Call the men! This is unacceptable! Outrageous!!" Leeteuk assured Yuri.

"Don't worry baby! It's going to be alright. We're gonna kill that bastard. It won't take a minute! How dare this person do this to our daughter!" Eunhyuk broke the hug and dialed on his cellphone.

 

"THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!" Yuri screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

Leeteuk gradually let go of Yuri. Silence...

 

*Cricket* *Cricket* *Cricket*

 

"Eunhyuk... *sob* *sob*"

"Leeteuk... *sob* *sob*"

 

They fell to their knees and wailed together.

 

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. *hick* *hick* waaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

 

"Oh my God!" Yuri thought as she crouched down to face her fathers.

 

"I'm sorry dads." Yuri said sincerely.

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk looked at their daughter with teary eyes still hugging each other.

 

"Group hug?" Yuri opened her arms to her fathers.

 

They nodded quickly and hugged Yuri.

 

After their tears subsided, her 2 fathers and Yuri sat on their big sofa. Sipping their tea.

 

"So tell me darling, what exactly happened? Why is your card maxed out?" Leeteuk started carefully.

"Sooyoung did it." Yuri said curtly.

"SOOYOUNG?!" Both Leeteuk and Eunhyuk glared.

"Oh my God. NO! She didn't bully me!"

"Just checking." Eunhyuk mumbled.

"We were just helping a friend have a makeover."

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk's ears ringed like a church bell when Yuri said the word makeover. Yuri sighed. Here we go again.

 

"OH MY GOD! You should have just told us! We could have helped!" Leeteuk.

"Which friend is this? Oh golly! Just think of the possibilities!" Eunhyuk.

"It was Hyoyeon."

"Oh Hyoyeon that old soul! She definitely needed a make over! Oh how I wish it was me who did it!" Leeteuk.

"Huh. I don't agree to that! You'd dress her in all pink if you may. She'd look like a large piece of gum."

"Pink is a woman's color! You have to wear pink if your a woman!" Leeteuk defended himself.

"But you're not a woman dad." Yuri interrupted gesturing to Leeteuk's outfit.

 

He was wearing all pink from head to toe. Leeteuk sighed and placed his palm on Yuri's shoulder and the other on his chest.

 

"Yuri. I'm your mother."

"Where did I come out from then?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter