YulSeek YulSic

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri arrived at school feeling really really confused. She kept fidgeting whether she forgot something or not.

 

"Did I forget something?" she asked her friends while rummaging through her bag.

"Your heart?" Taeyeon asked.

"Your love of your life?" Sooyoung asked.

"Jessica Unnie?" Yoona asked.

"Unnie. You really need an organizer. That way you won't forget anything." Seohyun suggested.

"What do you mean Jessica?? Why will I forget Jessica?? I'm finally free from the grasp of the devil! You guys are nuts." Yuri denied.

"Woooooo~ Whatever you say." the four of them said simultaneously.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T MISS HER OKAY?!" Yuri yelled at them.

"No one said you miss her. You're the one who told that." Sooyoung smirked at her.

 

Yuri picked a stone on the ground and was about to throw it to them when they immediately scrambled.

 

"Yuri's in loveeeeee~" Taeyeon teased from afar.

"Yuri's gonna get maaaarriiieddd~" Sooyoung added.

"Unnie's gonna have a baaaaaby~" Yoona joined in.

"Unnie!! Make sure to use protection!" Seohyun reminded her.

"Stooooooopid!" Yuri stuck out her tongue towards her friends who were now far away from her sight.

 

*

 

Yuri walked around the school when she saw Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica walking through the school grounds. Tiffany saw her and waved at her.

 

"Hi Yuri!" Tiffany waved.

"Oh annyeong Yuri-ah~" Sunny greeted her next.

 

Yuri didn't greet them back first. There's three of them so she's gonna greet them back when three of them are done greeting her.

 

"What? Would you talk to Mickey only when you know Minnie and Baby Mickey are missing?? What are you? Stoooopid??" Yuri thought.

 

They were walking closer to Yuri when Jessica excused herself and left.

 

"Whut the?? She didn't even greet me?! Am I invisible or something?!" Yuri frowned.

 

She ignored Tiffany and Sunny and left them without a word. She followed Jessica.

 

"You who not only ruined my life by hostaging Baby Mickey she was now ignoring me?? IGNORING ME?! After all you did?! You need to greet me and apologize to me and Mickey's family! I will follow you. Huh! I will follow you until you greet me and say sorry!!"

 

So she did. She quickened her steps to match Jessica's pace. She didn't say anything. She just glared at Jessica nonstop.

 

"I will follow you and glare at you until you greet me!!"

 

But Jessica didn't even look at her and maintained her nonchalant expression. It angered Yuri even more.

 

"How dare you ignore me after everything! You have to say sorry!!"

 

Yuri upped her game. She was now infront of Jessica. Glaring at her while walking backwards. Jessica finally noticed her. Jessica looked at her straight in the eye. Yuri felt herself shiver. Suddenly it wasn't her who was glaring. It was as if Jessica was pushing her back without even touching her. The tables have turned.

 

Yuri stopped at her tracks when felt the cold wall on her back but Jessica wasn't showing any signs of stopping walking closer to her. Jessica was staring at her. Yuri pulled herself on the wall as far as she can. She harshly closed her eyes when Jessica was too close for comfort.

 

"I'm gonna get hit!"

 

She expected a hit but when nothing came. She took a peek with her right eye and she saw Jessica crossing her arms below her chest. Yuri smugged. She stood tall.

 

"Pfffffft! Kwon Yuri why are you getting scared over this midget?! Kwon Yuri the daughter of Mafia Bosses getting scared?! PFFT! She doesn't have anything on you now! Kwon Yuri fighting!!" 

 

Yuri stood tall and looked at Jessica like she's challenging her. Strutting her best gangster vibe.

 

"Give it to me baby." she smirked to herself.

"You." Jessica pointed a harsh finger to Yuri.

 

Yuri got startled and backed away. Where did the gangster Yuri go?

 

"Stop following me. I already gave you back your precious Baby Mickey. You don't need to stick beside me and I don't want to see you anymore." Jessica finished and walked away from Yuri.

 

Yuri was baffled. She doesn't want to see her?? What happened to 'I like you Yuri'??

 

"Yah!! I thought you liked me!!" Yuri screamed at Jessica's back loudly.

"I changed my mind the day you chased me with a Cucumber costume." Jessica said darkly and left Yuri for good.

 

*

 

Yuri having a tantrum. She was trashing their club room while jumping nonstop.

 

"Hi Tae~" Tiffany ran to Taeyeon and hugged her.

"What's Yuri doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter