Taeyeon’s Egg Yolk

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I am here. Because I am revived. Yes. Like a phoenix. From the ashes of yulsic's relationship.

I saw a video on twitter of Jessica saying the word 'Yuri', which meant glass BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! BECAUSE WE'RE ALL DEAD AND THIRSTY AND ANYTHING WILL GIVE US HOPE AND DELUSIONS.

Okay that's all. Bye.

 

 

C H A P T E R 49

Taeyeon’s Egg Yolk

 

Finally the day has come. The day which only Kwon Yuri loves and Seo Juhyun definitely dreads.

 

Seohyun thought she could prevent this day from EVER happening. She thought she still had time. She prepared as much evidence as she can to submit them to the police but they just aren’t enough.

 

She only had written statements… bizzare statements… from her accomplice, Im Yoona, numerous accounts of Mickey Mouse family blackmailing from Jessica, tons of games, and a shining, glowing, rainbow WHICH she was sure was illegal and was bought from the black market. Which actually speaks AND speaks like Darth Vader?? She didn’t even know what a was before and now her eyes are violently opened from all the evil that is emanating from it. Seohyun knows Yuri hates it too but that doesn’t mean Yuri is safe. Yuri had guns, A LOT of them, but Seohyun didn’t think she would be safe if she took pictures of that. After all, Kwon Yuri was bat crazy.

 

Alas all of those weren’t enough to bring down her unnies and a whole Mafia organization.

 

It really seems like she can’t prevent this day from happening. She curses in her mind. Her gangstah spirit is showing. Which is ironic because it’s…

 

Gangstah Seo’s Mafia training day.

 

~*****~

 

“GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! Isn’t it such a beautiful day to beat up men??” Yuri is skipping and bouncing happily around their living room.

 

Everyone else who were already there rolled their eyes. Seohyun ran to Yuri, holding the older girl’s hands.

 

“Yuri unnie please please please don’t make this happen! I can’t participate in Mafia training! My one and only goal in life is to put you all in jail and I can’t do that if I, myself, get an illegal training completion certificate from the Mafia!!” Seohyun dropped on her knees, pleading.

“Is anyone else bothered by the fact that Seohyun’s actually serious about putting all of us in jail? Or is it just me?” Sooyoung walked passed them, plopping on the sofa while munching on a bread.

“She wasn’t joking???” Hyoyeon who was shocked at the realization, spat all of the water she drank on an unsuspecting victim.

 

Kim Taeyeon who was innocently sitting on their dining chair w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter