NONSENSE

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:
Hello. This is real. It's not a troll. Or is it? I'm back after more than a year. The last update was on March 15, 2015! I blame everyone but me. I'm obviously innocent.
Did you miss me? I missed me too.
By the way, this chapter is going to be really DISGUSTING. You're going to love it just as much as I love you guys. Not really.

 

C H A P T E R 47
NONSENSE

It was the weekend. Jessica was laying on their couch and had her legs placed over her girlfriend’s lap. Yuri was sitting beside her in an upright manner and was intensely staring down at Jessica who was grinning from ear to ear while seemingly texting someone.

 

“Who are you texting?” Yuri asked.

 

A giggle was the reply of the other girl.

 

“Yah. Let me see.” Yuri bent down, now lying beside Jessica, trying to take a peek of her phone screen but Jessica turned sideways facing Yuri so the other girl can only see the back of her phone.

“Let me see.” Yuri said repeated, trying to peek on Jessica’s phone again.

“It’s nothing.” Jessica said simply, still giggling.

 

Something whispered suspicious in Yuri’s head. As a matter of fact, the voice inside her head suspiciously sounded like Sooyoung’s voice.

She was focusing on her girlfriend so much that she didn’t notice Sooyoung bending down from the other side of the couch and whispering in her ear. So when she faced up, her lips landed on Sooyoung’s nose.

The giggling on Yuri’s side suddenly stopped. Yuri and Sooyoung slowly directed their eyeballs to Jessica. There was a skip of a heartbeat. Jessica was staring blankly at Sooyoung. Cellphone now discarded.

 

“Jessica- I can explain!” Sooyoung stood up straight in alarm. The way she was bent down definitely looked like she was trying to kiss Yuri.

 

Jessica stood up and grabbed Yuri by her shirt so she’d stand up with her. She pushed a confused Yuri forward.

 

“KWON YURI WATER GUN ATTACK!” Jessica ordered.

“Water- w-what??” Yuri had no idea what was going on anymore.

“I SAID WATER GUN ATTACK AT SOOYOUNG!!” Her voice was louder this time.

 

At Yuri’s panic of the thought of an even angrier Jessica, she spat at Sooyoung. She actually spat on Sooyoung’s face. The only type of water she could readily take out of her body was her spit. Though she did think of directing her pee at Sooyoung but that requires undressing which was a definite NO NO.

 

“DID YOU JUST SPIT AT ME?!” Sooyoung screamed in horror as she wiped her face off of Yuri’s spit. “ARE YOU I-“

“WATER GUN ATTACK!” Jessica was quick to order and Yuri didn’t waste any time on spitting at Sooyoung’s face again.

“STOP-“

“WATER GUN!” She spits.

“YOU ARE SO DISGUSTI-“

“WATER GUN! WATER GUN! WATER GUN! WATER GUN! WATER GUN! WATER GUN! WATER GUN! WATER GUN! WATER GUN! WATER GUN!”

 

By the time Jessica was tired of ordering Yuri, Sooyoung was already drenched of Yuri’s spit. Sooyoung took the opportunity to retaliate by spitting at Yuri too but Yuri was quick. She saw it coming and fired a spit of her own.

It’s like they watched it in slow motion. Their spit met in between and clashed in the air but Yuri’s spit was stronger, better and faster. It broke through Sooyoung’s spit like a cannon ball. The taller girl’s jaw dropped in shock. The slow motion ended in Sooyoung choking. Yuri’s spit went straight to her open mouth, down to .

Hearing the commotion, Sunny came out of her room and saw Sooyoung’s state.

 

“Ddooyoungie! What happened to you??” Sunny ran to her girlfriend’s side.

 

Sooyoung began doing crazy sign language to Sunny while still choking. Thankfully her girlfriend got her.

 

“You mean you and that KkabYul took part in an intense spit fight? You fought hard but you got handicapped and resulted into this??” Sunny was incredibly smart.

Sooyoung nodded and proceeded to do more crazy sign language. Sunny gasped. Understanding fully what her girlfriend just told her. Sunny glared at Jessica.

“Jessica Jung! How dare you use your girlfriend as a pokemon?!?!” Sunny was angry. “I’m going to avenge my Ddooyoungie!”

 

Sunny was no joke. She wasn’t the certified champion of the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh regions for nothing. She put her 3ds on a nearby table. She was ready. Game, start.

“Okay first you need to stop choking…. DDOOYOUNGIE!” Sunny called out to her girlfriend.

Sooyoung looked at her like she had light shining from above and a halo on her head. Her girlfriend was going to save her.

“SWALLOW THAT SPIT!” Sunny ordered.

 

Sooyoung ended up choking more and more due to shock and horror and terror and everything else.

 

“I am the champion of 4 pokemon regions. You have to put trust in me!” Sunny declared confidently. “We will defeat Spitface and Cruella over there!”

 

Overcome with determination and sense of pride that her girlfriend was champion of multiple regions, Sooyoung finally swallowed the damn spit. She stood beside Sunny with newfound fighting spirit.

Jessica and Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter