Chapter Six

You're Next

'Engaged...' Stuttered Eunhyuk.

'Yes' sighed Yunho. 'I thought I loved a normal girl, well she was, it was her father who was the evil one. She however had no idea. I proposed to her, and she took me to her father to approve, I met him all right, I instantly regonised him, but I kept my head. I charmed him right through.

After an hour with that murderer, I ran away without any explanation. She was heartbroken, and she cried for many days, her father forced her to drink his blood and she found out what I was, what her father was, she was a smart girl that one. And we made an emotional connection so I knew what she was up to' and Hyung smiled remembering her. 'Her father read her mind, as she was very inexperienced he found out who I was, and he put a powerful curse on me, if I am to have a child whether it be my blood or adpoted, they will suffer. Not that bad really, all I have to do is not fall in love.' He said bitterly. 'But why were you engaged for so long??' asked Eunhyuk totally absorbed. Leeteuk smacked him over the head.

"Yah! That's private stuff!' 'No, it's fine, SungYeun, my ex-fiancee, still loved me, and she believed I ould come back, after many years apart, she must have forgotten me' Yunho said sadly. 'Hyung, you still love her though don't you?' I asked Leeteuk smacked me over my head. 'Kyuhyun-ah, That's too private' Yunho smiled sadly and shook his head 'whether I love her or not, her father and SungYeon must die' he turned around to face the window, not before we saw the tears in his eyes. Jaejoong stood up and declared that it was dinner time and we could stay over.

 

That night I fell asleep dreaming of vampires, wolves, and a beautiful girl I had seen once. When I first met Yunho hyung, he was thinking of her. She was pretty,  long hair, soft looking pale skin, teasing smile, graceful walk, and beautiful legs. I could tell she had a great heart too. Then I saw that monster, who killed Junsu. I was sure they were the same people. Only SungYeon gone insane without Yunho. I felt scared for Yunho Hyung. What if SungYoo came to get him? Or SungYeon come finally insane from the years of seperation to get what was rightfully hers?

I tossed and turned in the bed. I woke up in the morning with bags under my eyes, so did everyone else apart from Changmin, he looked like he had the best sleep ever. Eunhyuk was complaining. 'Why does Changmin have to soft bed?' Eunhyuk went to jump on the bed. 'NOO!' yelled Changmin. Eunhyuk landed on the bed and there was a sound.

 

'What was that?' Eunhyuk asked and dove under the covers to look for the source of the sound. 'Noo!' Changmin yelled and frantically went through the covers and Eunhyuk came out 'What is this' he asked holding up a bottle . Changmin swiped for the bottle but the damage was done.

 

'Sleeping pills?'

 

------------------------------------

Dun Dun DUNNNN

Changminnie's using SLEEPING PILLS?

Ohhh! What is going to happen now?