Chapter Two

You're Next

Kyuhyun shifted slightly from his position and shouted when he saw a pale face with long hair with blood red lips and moved to the head of the bed until he was stopped by the wall.

 

 

 

 

He heard the sound of laughter and he saw that it was a only mask which Eunhyuk was wearing. But it had scared the out of him.

His mind replayed on what he had heard. I wasn't the thought that made his stoamuch churn with fright, it was the feeling. It was unearthly. His mind felt, unprotected, like anyone could access it, his stoamach felt, horrible, like someone had opened it with a knife, and hadn't closed it up, which gave the feeling that person, or thing... had bad... experiences.

 

Donghae was shouting at Eunhyuk for what he had done. 'YOU HEARD KYUHYUN MUMBLING ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT WHILE HE WAS SLEEPING AND YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO BULLY HIM LIKE THAT? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE AND WHAT AUTHORITY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOU SO SPECIAL TO DO THAT HUH WHY I'LL...' Yes as you can see Donghae was VERY protective of this youngest dongseng.

Luckily for Eunhyuk Sungmin came in and saved him 'Donghae I think Eunhyuk gets the point now, so stop yelling at him' Donghae took a deep breath in trying to calm himself. 'Mister I will be watching you moves VERY carefully and try any pranks like that again I will...' 'He gets it' interuppted Dungmin again. Donghae closed his eyes for a couple of seconds and opened them again. 'You're right' he said and he hovered over Kyuhyun like a hawk. 'Do you want anything? Do you want me to tuck you in? Aren't you thirsty?' he asked letting his motherly side clearly showing. 'No I'm fine' whispered Kyuhyun and he fell into a deep sleep.

While he was sleeping he had a dream. Junsu hyung was in the dance room practicing his moves for the next album when in the mirror he saw behind him, a girl. She was wearing a white dress, with tears in it with red stains all over it. She had bare feet and worringly, with no toenails. Her arms had scratches all over it blood slightly running down her arms onto her hands. SHe had long black slick hair that ran down to her waist. Her lips where red, with what Kyuhyun was sure wasn't lipstick or juice. Her eyes were red, deep red. But no this couldn't be, it turned purple, then to blue. Junsu was standing frozen like a possum in the headlights of a car.She moved forward and then...

 

'Junsu Hyung! Where is junsu Hyung?' screamed Kyuhyun. 'Junsu?' asked Leeteuk. 'Why?' 'JUST CHECK!!' screamed Kyuhyun sweating hard, hot and scared to death.

 

Leeteuk rang Yunho, 'Oh so he isn't home yet? No Kyuhyun wants to know where he is. Can you just ring SM to see if he is still there? Thanks' said Leeteuk. Kyuhyun sat on the bed crying 'it's too late, he's dead, HE'S DEAD!' he cried rocking on the bed sobbing. 'What? Dead? He can't be' Said Eunhyuk shocked to hear the news that his best friend might be dead.

Leeteuk got a ring from not Yunho but Jaejoong. 'LEETEUK COME OVER NOW! YUNHO IS UNCONTROLABLE! YOU'VE GOT TO HELP HIM NOW!' Leeteuk grabbed Kyuhyun and the car keys and drove over to DBSK's dorm with Eunhyuk in tow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I at horror ^^ Oh well....

TRY THIS GAME IT IS SOO FUN ^^

http://www.sporcle.com/games/KPopped/KPopIdols