Chapter Four

You're Next

'Kyuhyun there is a prohecy about you' started Jaejoong. 'because you are the only heir of Cho InYoung, he was a great, magically talented ruler and ruled over Korea, Until, Jung SungYoo came, and killed him.

SungYoo after defeating InYoung, drank InYoung's blood which gave him the magical talent InYoung posssed. SungYoo, wanted to make sure all relations with InYoung cut off, so there was no one to over throw him. He killed every single one of InYoung's relatives. Except for one.

InYoung's father, couple of years, before all the murders, fell in love with another woman. But, in those days, divorces were not allowed and InYoung's father loved both his wife and the woman. So he had a secret affair and only Inyoung his fatherand the woman knew. She adpoted the name Cho even after getting married for she vowed to never change her name for her love was strong. When she found that SungYoo was killed all family of InYoung, she relised she was in  danger of being found out. She fled the country with her son Cho MinJoong who was 3 years old. She moved back to Korea when SungYoo was exiled.' Changmin nudged Jaejoong.

'Oh and guess how old Yunho is'

'24?' guessed Kyuhyun. 'No. He is over 700 years old'

'What?' exclaimed Eunhyuk 'that's impossible unless...' he trailed off and sent a glance to silent Yunho.

'You, you , you...' Eunhyuk couldn't say anything. Jaejoong nodded 'He was the son of InYoung.' Yunho spoke up. 'I'm InYoung's brother in law. I only knew him for three years as my mother was a maid and was in the palace 24/7. Jaejoong, there is also things that even you don't know. Few months before the murder of my brother who was only 21, he foretold the future. He saw many things. He came to me, and got me to drink his blood so I possessed, secretly, the talent.'

 

Flash Back

 

'Hyung! Look what I did today' exclaimed two-years-old MinJoong. 'Cool' said InYoung Hyung, MinJoong came and tugged at InYoung's sleeve. "hyung, are you all right?' MinJoong asked worried at his Hyung's behaviour. His hyung was unusually quiet. 'Hyung!' 'It's alright Minnie' 'Hyung! Tell me!' For a two-year-old, MinJoong was unusually smart. 'Minnie-ah' said his hyung pulling MinJoong into an empty room. 'Tell me would you do anything for me?' 'Anything for my Hyung-ah!' exclaimed MinJoong. 'Good' InYoung  pulled back his sleeve and got a knife and cut himself. 'Minnie-ah, promise me and drink my blood, promise me that when you get hyung's special powers, that you will use it for good things' 'But hyung...' said MinJoong looking up at his hyung with wide eyes. 'Are you going somewhere?' 'No Hyung is always going to be here' soothed InYoung. 'But Hyung I can't drink your blood' said MinJoong frightened. 'No, your too young. You can't drik my blood.' said InYoung. He stood up and was about to walk out in despair when 'hyung! I'll, I'll, drink it for you!' MinJoong ran over to his hyung and grabbed InYoung's arm. He drank InYoung's blood. 'Hyung!' said MinJoong after drinking. 'Promise me, don't leave me here on my own.' InYoung sighed and hugged MinJoong in a bear hug tightly. MinJoong with his head in his Hyung's shoulder failed to notice tears squeezing out of his hyung's eyes.

 

Flash Back over.

'SungYoo was exiled, not dead and I am going to god damn kill him' yelled Yunho 'Hyung' Kyuhyun reached over and sat beside him. Yunho had his head down and to Kyuhyun's surprise, tears were falling out. Kyuhyun reached in his pocket for a tissue and handed it to Yunho. 'Hyung, we're all here for you.'

 

'No' said Yunho. 'I can't trust those words anymore'. He stood up. 'Kyuhyun, You are going to learn how to use your powers. we are going to destroy SungYoo together with everyone'