Chapter Five

You're Next

'Kyuhyun-ah, we are going to start with shape-shifting. Shape-shifting Kyuhyun-ah, is a very dangerous, but useful thing. Everyones first shape is a wolf, but as you get more experienced you can change into more shapes. However, there will be shapes that you are more comfortable with, for me, it is a black panther, Eunhyuk is also a shape-shifter he can only shape-shift, because his family has only the gift of shape-shifting. Jaejoong is part vampire. Kyuhyun-ah, we have got all these talents. People are trying to hunt us down. You know about witch hunts people used to have in the olden days. I have to stress this out. Be Careful.'

'To shape-shift, to have to will yourself to turn into a wolf, close your eyes and think of a wolf then push your body to form one go on try' I tried to empty out my brain then filled it with images of wolves which is harder than you think. I kinda pushed my brain forward then I gasped. I felt tingly all over then I out.

 

'Kyuhyun-ah, come on wake up.' I could hear Yunho's voice. I stirred then sat up. 'Don't worry that happens to everyone. This means the next time you try, your body is ready and knows what will happen and will try to aviod blacking out and to avoid it your body will turn yourself into a different form.'

Eunhyuk started to laugh. 'What?' asked Yunho. 'Nothing except you explaination sounded like '

'Shut up and turn into a monkey' Suddenly Eunhyuk wasn't there and all I could see was a little monkey sitting on my shoulder. 'Oh and when you turn into your form, you have to know where you want to be.

Except you have to be able to see it e.g. your shoulder in Eunhyuk's case.'  Eunhyuk/Monkey pulled at my ear. 'Yah! Stop it!' I couldn't help but swat at him. The little monkey yelped and suddenly there was another Yunho. They were standing next to each other. 'Yah! HyukJae quit it!' yelled Jaejoong. Eunhyuk changed into himself. 'Pshh just because your jealous' 

 'Well I can't help it all I do is people's blood' 'I looked at him wide eyed. 'Do you people's blood?' 'Don't be silly' said Jaejoong 'Of course I don't people's blood. Well I kinda do... But I don't go around and people's blood. The doctors just provide it' 'Oh... So do I have to drink it as well?' 'Since you are gifted at everything, you don't have to but rumor has it that the great rulers before battle had always drunk fresh blood to help them in battle, but they didn't have to but I does give you a super-human boost, anyways, go on try again while Yunho and Eunhyuk are arguing'

 

I thought again about wolves and I willed my body to turn into a wolf.  I felt that familiar painful sensation of blacking out. I fought against it, hoping, that I would turn into a wolf. It was painless, scratch that, it felt good. I looked around. I could smell everything, especially Eunhyuks socks, I could see clearly than I have ever seen I could hear clearly, all in all, my senses were better. Jaejoong hyung stared at me. 'That was your first time... Right?' I nodded my wolfy head. With a wolfish grin I went behind Eunhyuk and bit his calf. And he let out a satisfactionary yelp of pain. He spun around and looked at me. 'You little...' I tilted my head flicked my ears and blinked innocently. 'Grrr... Look at my poor little beautiful leg! All bitten up to shreds..'

Leeteuk muttered -DramaQueen- under his breath and went forward and healed Eunhyuk with a touch of his hand. I tried to talk but all the things that came out as a barkish sort of thing which really pissed me off. Yunho shapeshifted into a wolf. He sat next to me. 'You're wondering if you can do that?' he kinda teleported a message to me. All I could do was nod my innocent wolfy head. 'Yeah you can do anything.' I barked in happiness and ran around. Unfortuneately, I ran into a chair. A super power that I cannot do has now been found. Infrared vision. I sat down and put my head in my paws. 'Yeah I didn't tell you... Not that I needed to... YOU DO NOT HAVE INFRARED VISION SO DON"T ACT LIkE A RETARD AND RUN INTO WALLS OR IN YOUR CASE FURNITURE!' came a message. Pshh tell me now 'Anymore things I need to know?' 'I'll tell you when I think of it'.

Not cool bro...

 

'How do I change back?' I sent a message to Yunho.

'The same way you turned into a wolf'

'So I just think of beautiful me?' 

'No comment... -.-"

 

I thought of myself. Starcraft. Food(Jjangmyun...). Chocolate. Just beautiful me. I felt myself turning back and I brushed myself down. 'Whew that was fun!' 'Here' said Jaejoong hyung 'Eat some chocolate, Chocolate, next to blood, gives you energy' 'Cool, Leeteuk can you hear that! Chocolate is good for me!' Leeteuk hyung just sat there silently taking everything in. 'Maybe he's starting to suffer from old age. I don't think he can hear me...'

'Shut up Kyuhyun! There's lots of people in this world who are older than you! Annoy them!' yelled Leeteuk.

'But, But... Your my hyung! Your suppose to put up these things! That is what hyung's are for!'

'Annoy Yunho'

'He's no fun he will just say something back... I've wondered how he always has something to say back to me even after weeks of thinking what to say. Now I know how... He's so old.'

'Precisely, that's why you go to him!' said Leeteuk.

'Hey, wait a second... Why are you so old?' I asked.

'It is because I drank the blood directly you can only die from your own hand.'

'Which means...'

'Suicide'

'Soo... He-WHo-Must-Not-Be-Named, might still be alive 0.o'

'There has been rumors that he had commited suicide over the past milleina(spelling!) but I don't believe it.'

'Why?'

'Because he simply isn't the person to do so plus that girl drinking... drinking blood from Junsu is his daugther.'

'You know this how?'

'I was engaged to her for 19 years'

'WHAT??'

 

 

----------------

Here's your update peoples!

Comments are appreciated...CoughyouknowwhattodoCough