Chapter Three

You're Next

Kyuhyun's POV

Yunho? Uncontrollable? Never. Yunho the cool leader who sometimes plays starcraft with me? The peace loving good dancing, rapping, enviously hot looking  dork from DBSK is UNCONTROLLABLE? Wow there truly is a first for everyone...

Okay, this is what happened. we walked in looked around whistled at what happened and then calmed down Yunho. That's a big fat hairy lie. 

 

 

I walked down the corridor and already from there I was scared less. We could hear plates and vases, whatever they are smashing, break. The door was now only splinters and I could hear the sreams from Yunho and the pleas from Jaejoong to calm down. Then we reached the doorless front doorway. I was so scared that I my pants. Yunho was screaming yelling trying to break free smashing trashing and wreaking everything in sight. His eyes were changing color too. His teeth were bared.  Jaejoong hyung... Wait a minute. Eyes changing color and teeth bared. WHAT THE ? He looks like that... that... THING that killed Junsu hyung... Only, more, oh I don't know he looks like he had a better life. Yeah let's say that. Jaejoong Hyung holding TALL BIG Yunho hyung in a lock was terrifiying especially with those teeth.

 

 

 

Admit it. That sound like mother er . I am so scared my brain is so fuddled that I can't even think straight. It doesn't even make sense to me.

 

 

'! I HATE THAT ER!' A thought made it though my invisible shield. I make a shield so I don't do mad with all the thoughts I hear. I hate my gift of hearing thoughts. Suddenly Jaejoong yelling caught my attention. 'Kyuhyun-ah! Stand in front of him and talk to him! Tell him to calm down!' 'What? That's suiccide!' Yelled Eunhyuk. 'No! If he is the one in the prophecy he will survive!' yelled Jaejoong. WHAT? Prophecy? What is he talking about? 'Kyuhyun stand in front of Yunho NOW!' yelled Leeteuk. If you know Leeteuk. Don't get him mad. He will give you nightmares for days to come. I nervously stood in front of Yunho and tried to calm myself down. Which failed. Majorly big time. I summoned my courage hiding at the bottom of my stomach =.= And I did the first thing that came to my mind. Yell at him. 'YUNHO HYUNG GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF AND CALM YOUR 'EN BEANS!' I yelled I had no choice because well with Yunho's yells and bids for freedom there was no way in hell he could hear me. But, It actually worked. He calmed down... and collapsed. 'Don't worry' said Jaejoong hyung dragging Yunho to the leftover furniture. 'He'll be alright' Jaejoong hyung dumped him down and wiped the beads of sweat on his brow. Yunho started shivering in the couch and I steeped forward to see what was wrong. Jaejoong Hyung held me back. Yunho suddenly bolted up straight in his spot in cold sweat and his teeth went blunt. Like normal. Yunho looked around. 'Holey ...' he cursed under his breath 'we have a lot of shopping to do' suddenly I had the nerve to laugh. He trashed the house and all he says is that? 

 

Then his face suddenly hardened. 'Junsu...' 'I'm sorry hyung.' I went forward and sat next to him rubbing his shoulder comforting him. Changmin appeared out of the toilet. 'What? Why?' I began. 'Kyuhyun-ah, we have a lot to explain to you' said Jaejoong Hyung. Leeteuk Eunhyuk and Yunho just nodded. ' About what?' Jaejoong Hyung shushed me. 'Where do I begin?' He asked. All I could do was stare.

 

 

 

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating recently! I haven't updated in like a decade!

I will update again sometime this weekend to make up for it. 

 

NOT EDITED! Not that I edit very much but this was written like in a minute (hand cramp!) because I need to go to sleep and I really wanted to update.

 

I am very sorry for those people who were expecting much better than this for horror! I at horror

 

 

REMEMBER EVERY AUTHOR LIKES A COMMENT!