Chapter 9

A New Life

 

Denzie’s POV

To: Denzie
From: Hyukkie

…*awkward laugh*… will you be my boyfriend?

 

*Insert shocked face here*… did he really just ask me that. OMG, why would he just suddenly ask me that. Should I tell him I already have one, I mean I can’t disregard his text now, right? I guess I’ll just tell him, set him straight.

 

To: Hyukkie
From: Denzie

Umm… I’m sorry Hyukkie, I already have a boyfriend.

I hope he doesn’t get mad at me, he’s still a good friend. A few minutes later my phone vibrates. I hesitantly look at it.

 

To: Denzie
From: Hyukkie

Oh…well never mind then.

I think he’s mad.

 

To: Hyukkie
From: Denzie

Hyukkie…gwaenchana? We can still be friends right?

 

To: Denzie
From: Hyukkie

Gwaenchanayo Denzie, and yes we can still be friends. I’m just a little curious…who is your boyfriend?

To: Hyukkie
From: Denzie

Lol…you’ll see Monday, goodnight Hyukkie.

 

To: Denzie
From: Hyukkie

Goodnight Denzie J

 

Good, I thought he was mad. Now with that straightened out I changed for bed and snuggled up with the Pikachu L.Joe gave me. it smelled good, like L.Joe. I squeezed it unconsciously and it started making the Pikachu noises. Oh so cute, it reminds me of when Hyuna from 4Minute did it. I fell asleep to the smell of L.Joe, it was like having him lying next to me, it was…intoxicating…which in a sense is bad if you asthma like me. nevertheless I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

 

Hyukjae’s POV

GOD DAMMIT… He’s already got a boyfriend…I bet it’s that delinquent L.Joe. What the hell does he have that I don’t, that Denzie obviously loves. He has no friends, everyone hates him, or they’re scared of him. I hate him, for taking MY Denzie away. I will get him, and never let him go. Sorry L.Joe, you’re about to lose something else very near and dear to you…

 

The next day

Denzie’s POV

“Denzie~ wakey wakey~”

I moaned rolling over in bed, not wanting to get up. I peek out from under the cover and light is shining in through every window my room has. Why the hell are all the curtains open? But what frightens me the most is the fact that my dad is standing in the middle of it all like he is some type of holy figure. I rolled my eyes and went back the covers.

“Denzie c’mon get up, did you forget what we were supposed to do today?”

“I tried to.” I said with my morning voice.

“Denzie c’mon, one of the only times we get to spend truly together as father and son and you want to sleep.”

I shot up out of bed upon hearing this. “YAH!!!! That’s not true…you come pick up Yoona every day after school and you don’t even ask where I am, that’s why I usually hang out with my friends. You completely forget about me when you’re with her…..oh, Appa you’re in love.”

His face turned from shocked, to frustrated/embarrassed. “Preposterous …I am not in love. Where ever did you come up with such a blasphemous idea?”

I chuckled a little, “Oh Appa, whenever did you start using such advanced language?” I said mimicking his tone from his previous statement. He gave me a look that could kill, but laughed with me.

“Fine Denzie, we can work something out…” he rubbed his chin, in deep thought “…I got it, how about Monday’s and Wednesday’s and Sunday’s we devote to father son bonding time ok. No Yoona no L.Joe, just you and me. Sound fair?”

I didn’t even have to think about it. “Deal.” And we shook on it.

“Wow Denzie, you agreed to that pretty fast.”

“Yeah well, hearing your proposal, I still get to see L.Joe Monday’s, and Wednesday’s during school, whereas you don’t get to see Yoona at all that day.” I laughed evilly at him. He looked at me, confused at first, then had an OMG expression on his face, finally realizing his proposition.

“Wait Denzie…”

“Aniyo appa, we shook on your deal, so live with it, hahahahahahahaha.” By this time I was laughing hhysterically. Seeing as the princess, me, always gets his way.

He glared at me, “Fine then…we start now.” I stopped my laughing only to scowl. But nonetheless spent the day with my appa. I listened to him preach on about the works of god, but me, being the rhetorician that I am, questioned everything that came out of his mouth.so that’s how most of the afternoon went, us arguing about the existence of the biblical figures like  God, Jesus, Moses, and Noah.

 

Siwon (Appa) POV

“Hey dad, you really believe Noah and his ‘Arc’ were real?”

“Yes Denzie I do, why?”

“Where is said Arc?”  

“…..how should I know?”

“Dad that story is thousands of years old, don’t you think we have enough technology in today’s world to locate his Arc. All the satellite images we have of this big rock and none of them show any signs of an arc, not even the remnants of decayed wood that old.”

“…Get out of my face with your science crap.”

“See, this why we can’t get along with this subject. I’m a rhetorician and you’re a wannabe religious leader, those two professions don’t fare well together appa. Can we just do something else for father son bonding time?”

I looked him up and down, and scoffed, “…fine Denzie-ah seeing as I’m not going to win this argument, what do you wanna do?”

“And you never will win an argument against me appa, and can we go out and eat I’m starving.”

“You’re always starving; I swear we should just keep a fridge in your room.”

“I’ve been telling you that for weeks, and you’re just now realizing, oh appa.” I said, pinching the bridge of my nose to show how frustrated I had become.

“Ok, ok…where do you wanna go?” he asked getting slightly annoyed.

“Can we go to the Samwon Garden?”

“Sure…I pass by there every day to and from work and I’ve never been in there.”

“Great, leggo.”

“Haha, YAH! Slow down Denzie.”

 

L.Joe’s POV

I woke up this morning so happy nothing could ruin it. I washed up ate breakfast, cereal, and sat in front of the TV. The rest of the day seemed to go by really slow. I found that watching TV was a REAL time killer. Damn it’s already eleven. I guess I should go to bed, but this man is telling me to stay tuned for this Drama that’s going to premier tonight, “Five Fingers”. Hmmm go to bed, or watch TV…yeah I’m gonna watch TV.

It started off with 2 people playing piano. They were really good, I was in awe. Then it changed all of a sudden. There’s a lady in a pink dress, and there’s a dinner prepared downstairs and the guy that was playing piano was down there. He lit the table on fire and the lady must’ve smelt it because she ran down towards the fire. When she got there he was staring at her through the fire, she asked him to save her, but he just walked away. Flashback, 14 years earlier I guess this is supposed to be that piano guy but younger, running through the woods and neighborhood, ok wow camera change, now were in a high class home and there’s a little boy and his mother and he’s complaining about the side dish being the same every time. Little brat just eat it. His mom tried to get him to just eat it, but he left. Spoiled brat. I turned the TV off because I was getting a little mad at the kid. Oh well, I kinda hated the fact the camera kept changing perspectives every 5 seconds. Can we not stay with one person for like 10 minutes. It was so hard to follow. That’s why I do not watch dramas. I showered and went to bed, the thought of seeing my baby tomorrow keeping me at peace.


 

Sorry it's kinda short, it's all i could come up with, with being sick and all. there's a virus going around in my family and everyone's throwing up. me and my mom are scared because we're the only ones who havent gotten it yet. my dad, little sister and 3 younger brother already got it, i guess me and mom and waiting eachother out lol. i promise to make a longer update next time, so until then enjoy these gifs and funny video. It's Brian Joo and G.NA's "Man fight" if you havent seen it i highly recommed you do you will laugh your off lol "i am beautiful and you is pitiful." gotta love Brian. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Isn't he just adorable

 

and here's my religious father lol (remember our conversation earlier)

Lol...see you next time.