Chapter 10

A New Life

 

L.Joe’s POV

I woke up feeling so happy, Denzie’s mine and today I’ll let the whole school know that. I got up from bed and went to shower. I went downstairs and ate breakfast, cereal of course, and got in my car. I decided I would pick Denzie up today for school, surprise him. I drove listening to U-KISS’s “Neverland” on the radio. When I got there, I hoped out of the car, something I never do. ‘gosh L.Joe, why so excited’ I thought to myself. I walked up to the door and just as I was about to ring the doorbell, the door opened. A man that looked to be in his late 20’s was looking at me with a very surprised Denzie behind him.

“Can I help you sir?”

“…..” I tried to speak but nothing came out, all I could do was motion towards Denzie. The man followed my gaze to Denzie.

“Oh…Leeteuk, this is the guy I was telling you about.”

“Oh~ this is your boyfriend…L.Joe right.”

“Ne~”

I smiled at the acknowledgement of me being Denzie’s boyfriend. The man named ‘Leeteuk’ then turned around towards me. “So what are you here for then, L.Joe-ssi?”

“Oh, ummm…I’m here because I wanted to take Denzie to school.”

“…oh…well ok then, drive safely.” Leeteuk beamed at L.Joe.

“YAH~ LEETEUK!!! EOTTEOGHE GEUREOL SU-ISSEO?”

“What do you mean how could I like this.” And he closed the door in front of Denzie, who know sported an ‘I’ll kill you when I get home’ face. he turned around to face me and smiled  shyly at me.

“Annyeonghaseo L.Joe.” he bowed a little. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling his body against mine. He gasped and blushed.

“Yah, Denzie, I know I’m older than you but your my boyfriend, you don’t have to use honorifics with me.”

“Ok.” I gently grabbed his chin and lifted up his face to face me, I pushed my lips on to his and he wasn’t hesitant to respond. I broke this kiss first, “wow…someone’s eager.” He blushed and looked back at the ground, I lifted his chin back up at me, “I didn’t say I didn’t like it.” I said chuckling at him. He smiled and rested his head in my chest while led us to my car. I helped him in and got myself in and started the drive to school.

“So Denzie, would you like me to take you to school every day.”

“Only if you want to.” He said, shyness clear in his voice again.

“Well then you can tell Leeteuk to rest for a while.”

We got to the school and I got out of the car. I went around to the other side and opened the door for Denzie. I looked around and saw everyone staring; I usually don’t have anyone with me so that’s why they’re all staring, they’re nosey to see who I brought. Denzie stepped out of the car in all his beautiful glory. Sometimes I just wonder how I got so lucky. Everyone stared in shock as they saw it was Denzie getting out of my car. I could barely make out what some of them were saying, something like ‘oh my god why he going out with L.Joe, Denzie’s so innocent L.Joe’s just going to ruin him.’ Ugh…I hate people. Always gotta be judging me. oh well Denzie loves me and that’s all I need. I wanted to hear it to. As I closed the car door I put Denzie against it and lifted his chin up.

“Denzie-ah…saranghae.”

He smiled at me and blushed, “Nado saranghae L.Joe-hyung.”

Ok now I’m officially the happiest man in the world right now. My baby loves me, nothing else matters now but him. I smiled really big and intertwined my hand with his and walked into the school. We stopped in front of his locker, as he needed to get a few things. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he started straightening up things in his locker, and I proceeded to look at myself in the little mirror he had on the back of his locker door. He saw me looking in the mirror and giggled. “Conceited much?” he asked me still giggling. I tightened my hold around his waist and replied “Just a little, you know wouldn’t want to end up looking like that guy over there.” He turned to look at the guy I was talking about. He some guy in the same class as us, he wore big ugly round glasses, he had a big nose and pimples everywhere on his face, and to top  it off he dressed like a nerd. Denzie turned around in my embrace and hit my chest. I winced a little at the sudden pain but chuckled anyways giving him a confused look.

“L.Joe don’t talk about people like that, that was really mean. You’re gonna regret it, watch one day when we’re older and he’s hotter than you, what are you gonna say then?”

“hmmm… ‘you come anywhere near Denzie and you will end up dead’ or something like that.”

He rolled his eyes at me and I relaxed my now grip on his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Denzie~!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard a high pitch voice behind me call my baby’s name. He gets out of my grip and we both turn around to see the owner of said voice. It was Favi noona. Denzie smiled and gave her a hug. I waved and did the same.

Denzie and noona talked while my mind wandered everywhere else. I stopped when I saw I guy walk in whom I’ve never seen before. Favi noona followed my gaze and saw the guy.

“Ooohh, who’s that?”

“I don’t know.” I said completely bewildered on how many new students we were getting. We got twins in the beginning of the year, we got 2 guys who look like they should be related, then Denzie came, and now this guy. I was broken away from my thoughts because Favi noona was shaking my arm. I look at her, then look to see that Denzie isn’t anywhere by us. I look at Favi and she points. I follow her finger and see that Denzie is walking over to the guy.

 

Denzie’s POV

Me and Favi noona were talking when all of sudden she started looking the other way. I was confused so I turned to L.Joe to see that he is looking the same way. I follow their gaze to see a guy standing, looking around completely lost.

“Ooohh who’s that?” I hear Favi say. I start walking towards the guy he looks really really familiar. My curiosity getting the better of me I walked over to him. He smiled at me.

“Annyeonghaseo!” he said cheerfully.

“Annyeonghaseo, jeosonghabnida, hajiman, Neoreul jeongmal nachi igeunde.”

“Na?”

“Yeah, is your name Hwang Chansung?”

“Yeah, and your name is Denzie right?”

“Yeah, how do you know my name?”

“Denzie…it’s me Chansunggie.” I cocked my head to the side and ran my hand through his semi long/short red hair. He smiled and laughed.

“Yeah I know I look different than the last time we saw each other, but remember, we were kids then.” Chansung is my childhood friend. He used to come over to my house all the time to play with me. he’s like my older brother. He’s nice, very funny, and very protective of me.

“Yeah I remember. I just didn’t think you’d ever go red. You’re such an angel and red is so…not angelic.”

“Yeah well things happen.”

“Care to fill me in.”

“Later Denzie, I see a guy that’s glaring holes at me, which I assume he’s your boyfriend.” He said motioning his head to a very pissed L.Joe. I turned back around to Chansung.

“Yeah he’s my boyfriend.” I said giggling.

“Well I’ll catch up with you at lunch ok Denzie?”

“Ok see you then.” I said as he gave me a friendly ‘missed you’ hug and left. I walked back to my steaming boyfriend and agape best friend. “What’s up with you two?” I said closing the door to my locker. Favi broke from her trance first.

“Who the hell was that?”

“His name is Chansung, he’s an old childhood friend. We used to play together ALL the time. He’s like my older brother.” I heard a sigh of relief behind me and L.Joe came into view wiping imaginary sweat from his forehead. I gave him a ‘don’t even think like that’ look and he smiled unashamedly at me. Favi walked off to class telling me we’d finish this conversation later while L.Joe walked me to his class. Along the way L.Joe’s phone rings.

“Yeoboseyo” he turned away and covered his other ear with his finger, trying to hear.

“Ye ye ye…ok bye.” He turned to me and gave me an apologetic look.

“I’m sorry Jagiya, I gotta go. I won’t be here to take you back home so you call Leeteuk to come get you. Sorry.” He gave me a lingering kiss on the lips and pulled me into his arms before he left. I waved at him and he smiled before he disappeared around the corner we just came from. I walked into my class and took my seat next to Hyukkie.

“Hey Denzie!”

I turn to face Hyukkie and reply with an awkward tone, “Hey Hyukkie”

He must’ve noticed my tone because he started apologizing to me. “Hey Denzie I’m sorry about asking you to be my boyfriend when you already have one. I know it must be awkward sitting here next to me after I asked you that.”

“Aniyo, gwaenchanayo. Do you feel awkward?”

“No.”

“Well then.”

“So since we’re past the awkwardness, do you wanna go back to the Noraebang? It won’t just be us this time, Favi’s going, Donghae, Sungmin, Kyuhyun are coming too. C’mon whataya say?”

“I guess since I have nothing to do today.”

“Great, meet me by my car after school, you remember what it looks like right?”

“Yeah, I’ll find it.”

“Ok then.” He said and we continued class. Soon lunch came around, I was in line deciding whether to get the boneless fried chicken or the oi sobaegi (cucumber kimchi).

“Why don’t you get the fried chicken before it’s all gone?” I turn to see Chansung coming up to me with a huge smile on his face.   

“Because I’m trying not to eat a lot of fried foods these days, with an exception to fries though.”

He laughed, “Ok then, so you’re on a diet?”

“Haha~ No. do I look like I need to be on any kind of diet?”

“No, definitely not.” He said with the British accent. I smiled at him, “Then just get the oi sobaegi with your wanna be vegan .”

I had my mouth open agape at him, and he mocked me by doing his mouth the same way. I then glared at him and asked him if he wanted to die. He shook his head furiously, “oh no please don’t kill me Denzie-ah, I’m too young to die, I have so much ahead of me, I’m too hot to die!!!!”

I broke down into laughter at hearing this. “Really, you’re too hot, oh my god this is rich.” I continued my laughing as we were paying the cash register lady, she seemed to want to start laughing too. Chansung paid for his lunch and we left to find a table. We found an empty table and sat and started munching away. Well…one of us was munching while the other was watching in astonishment. I’m pretty sure you could tell who was doing what lol.

“Could you slow down Chansung, you’re gonna make me lose my appetite seriously, close your mouth when you chew.” He looked at me in mid chew, and closed his mouth as I demanded.

“Shawry.” He said to me.

“Oh my god and don’t talk with your mouth full, that’s disgusting.” He swallowed his food.

“Sorry god, since when did you become such a princess.” I looked in the air searching for an answer but in the end couldn’t think of one.

“I don’t know.” He smiled and shook his head.

“Hey Denzie, who was that girl next to your boyfriend this morning?” I thought back to this morning.

“Oh. That was Favi Miyamoto, aka my best friend.”

“Oh. Do you know if she’s single or not?”

“You are BOLD boy.”

He gave an embarrassed smile and giggle, “Yeah I guess I am…so is she or not?”

“Wow…demanding, and I don’t know anymore.”

“What do you mean you don’t know anymore, what kind of best friend are you?”

“YAH!!! She’s not that good a best friend either. She didn’t even know that I was sneaking around with L.Joe before she saw us at the amusement park on Saturday.”

“Well then.”

“Why don’t you ask her yourself, you we’re bold enough to go through her friend you should be fine against her.”

“Can you ask her for me?”

“Excuse me?”

“Can you ask her for me please~” he said with a little bit of aegyo. At first I was speechless. I was gonna say no but then he started batting his eye lashes at me. I started to smile a little and was gonna say no still but then he grabbed my hand and started twisting his body, “Please please please~ Denzie.”  The whole cafeteria was looking at us and my face began to flush.

“Fine ok, just let go of my hand please.” He jumped around for joy and hugged me tightly, “Thank you thank you thank you~.” He kissed my cheek. I now wore a shocked/surprised/agitated expression on my face. he laughed and we finished our lunch.

Soon the bell rang signaling the end of the day. I bid goodbye to my friends and went out to the student parking lot. I looked all around and could not for the life of me spot Hyukkie’s car. I stood there looking for Hyukkie’s car, the parking lot wasn’t full, and not all these kids can drive. I finally found him in the corner, what the hell. I walked up to him, my arms crossed.

“Why are you in the corner?”

“Huh…oh it was the only spot available when I got here.”

“Really” I looked around the parking lot, “I know ALL of these kids don’t have the parking sticker that the school issues out.”

“Haha…Denzie, really, no one cares for those stickers, hence why the lot is so full.”

“Whatever are we going or not?” I said getting in the car.

“Yeah, we’re gonna stop to get a few snacks first if that’s ok with you.” He said turning on the car. C-REAL’s song ‘No No No No No’ was on the radio.

“OMO…I love this song.” I started singing along: “ I don’t know how to love, neottaeme ulleong ulleong haneun geol. Ajigeun da moreugesseo, sarangeul jal haneun beob. Na honja apeo, jakkuman sumi gappeo. Neul shwibge sangcheo badeo, geureo nikkan naemam arajwo. Tto tto neol manna utgo. Tto tto neol gidarida ulgo. Hangsang, iraet da jeoraet da, modeunge dwijuk bakjuk, Na pyojeong hana ttaemune, nae gibuni Up & Down.”

“Wow…nice rapping.”

“Thank you.” I said as he drove away from the school.



We soon ended up at the Noraebang and Hyukkie led the way, this time already having reserved a room. When we got inside the whole gang was there, waiting for us to arrive with the snacks. Hyukkie held up the bags and smiled.

 

“Finally, I’ve been starving for the past 10 minutes.” Favi shouted out. She tore open a bag of chips and claimed a bottle of soda. The rest of us were left to choose from what was left and we started out little play date.

“Ok…so how are we gonna do this?” Donghae asked. Me and Hyukkie exchanged glances and as if reading each other’s mind we knew how we wanted to handle this. I motioned for him to tell everyone.

“Ok guys, the way this will work is one person will start and sing a song then you will pick a song and pick a person to sing that song, and you cannot tell that person their song, it will the surprise part for them, and for us haha.”

“How do we choose who goes first?” Sungmin asked, evident in his voice that he didn’t want to go first. Everyone looked to Hyukkie who was at loss for words.

“Uh duh…we play rock, paper, scissors. But remember that the person who does go first will get to pick their own song, so that way you won’t have to be embarrassed by someone else by having them pick your song for you.”

“Alright let’s do this.” Sungmin said with newfound confidence. Everyone laughed and we started our battle…….

……in the end Kyuhyun won, with an evil smirk on his face I might add. No one knows how, but he did. He went up on stage and grabbed the microphone. He flipped through the songs and found one that he liked, as soon as it played me and Favi sat up and put or heads in our hand without elbows on our knees like school girls getting the latest gossip. He was going to sing ‘Tell me Goodbye’ by Big Bang. Oh Favi and I adore that song. The song started with its piano, which I can proudly say I know how to play and Kyuhyun started rapping “Letting you go...(here's somebody...) Letting you go...(here's somebody...) Yo I got this, yeah still thinking about this thing a lot you got me shaken up (Please tell me there's a way)”

Favi and I both had our eyes about to bug out of their sockets no one knew Kyuhyun could rap. We sat there in amazement as he started to sing. “Girl I swear kimi no koto wo ichibyou demo kanashimasenai yakusoku mamoru tame ni wa mo  Mou koreshika erabu michi wa nai kara.”

My mouth was literally on the floor, I look over and so is Favi’s. I look back at Kyuhyun giving his all I swear this boy should be famous. He went into the chorus. “Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye dakishimeta te wo Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye hanasou boku wo wasureru koto ni jiyuu ni naru nara Baby Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye.”

Kyuhyun soon finished the song and me and Favi stood up clapping and screaming our asses off. Kyuhyun smiled then hid his blushing face.

“Alright Kyu pick a song then pick someone.” Hyukkie said.

“Ok, umm….donghae come up and you will sing this song.” Kyuhyun then went over to the machine and picked Donghae’s song. “U-Kiss and Bravesound You know it's Brave!”

Donghae sighed and smiled and began to sing while dancing it. And I might say he looked y doing it.“ Naega geureoke-reoke manmanhani  Sarangi geureoke neon manmanhani Nawaui chueogi neon manmanhani Geureoke modeunge da manmanhani.”

As if reading my thoughts Favi screamed out, “Hey work it y!!!!” we all laughed but seriously Donghae did look good doing that dance. After the song end Donghae picked Favi to go next who bounced her way to the stage. Seeing Favi bounce, Donghae thought of the perfect song where she could bounce all she wanted he started the song and went to watch. Don’t lose your temper so so so quickly. Don’t lose your temper so so so quickly.” Favi gave Donghae the “c’mon” look but all Donghae did was motion his hands saying “go on”. Favi started her song “Bo peep, bo peep, bo peep, bo peep Bo peep, bo peep, bo peep, oh!  Bo peep, bo peep, bo peep, bo peep Bo peep, bo peep, oh oh! Achim buteo jjuk, tujeongman, jakku burigo Dareun saramgwa, itnyago, yeshim haneun na Ijen nayege jichyeot dago malhaneun neo Hwajom naeji mallago Bo peep bo peep bo peep, oh!”

“Work it y!!!” was all you heard Donghae scream out, apparently mocking Favi for earlier.

“Follow me! Follow me! Nareul ttara, follow me! Naneun niga nan niga nan neomu joheun geol I’m so sorry ( So sorry), nattaeme ijen ] (Nattaeme ijen) Hwanaeji mara jwo, useo jwo, ije geuman hwa pulgo.”

Everyone gave Favi a standing ovation and she bowed. “Alright for my next trick I summon Denzie to the stage, get your up here.” We laughed while I trotted to the stage. Favi then went to the machine and picked my song. She sat down with a smirk on her face. I can actually say in between those few seconds after she smirked and before the song started…I was scared. My song started, it was Miss A’s “Bad Girl Good Girl”, “You don't know me (4x) So, shut up, boy! (3x) so, shut up, shut up! Apeseon hanmadido mothadeoni dwiseon Nae yaegil anjohke hae eo-i-ga eopseo.” Every guy in the room had they’re eyes on me and Favi was evily laughing but giving me a thumbs up chorus time Keoteurin bad girl sokeuron good girl Nareul jal arjido mothamyeonseo nae geotmo seupman bomyeonseo hanshimhan yeojaro boneun neoyi shiseoni nan neomuna utgyeo. Chum chul ddaen bad girl sarangeun good girl chumchuneun nae moseumeul bol ddaeneun neokseul nohgo bogoseoneun ggeutnani sonkarakjilhaneun geu wiseoni nan neomuna utgyeo.” I even danced the chorus for them doing the whole shake part and then getting on the floor ily before going all cutesy on’em. My song ended and I was out of breath. All the guys stood and clapped, giving me the ‘y whistles’ while I laughed and picked my victim. I picked Sungmin who shyly made his way to the stage. I patted his shoulder reassuring him things would be fine and picked his song. I was going to pick a y song but figured we’ve had enough y songs today and Sungmin might not want that so I picked a cutesy song for him. The song started and sounded like it should be the theme song for an anime. The song was “Magic Girl” by “Orange Caramel” Sungmin smiled upon hearing and started singing it. “Hilkkeumhilkkeum nal boneun neo nuni darha beorigesseo  Eotteokhae eotteokhae. Bukkeubukkeu bukkeureopge tturheojyeora chyeodabomyeon Eotteokhae eotteokhae.”

“Have you ever seen anything more adorable in your life. Omo he’s so cute.” Favi squealed and fangirled over how cute Sungmin was. I swear every guy’s eyes rolled simultaneously at her comment. As Sungmin’s song came to an end, everyone clapped and pinched his cheeks as he came off the stage. My phone started to ring, picking out of my pocket I answer it.

“Yeoboseyo.”
Jagiya, where are you?”
“Hello to you to L.Joe, and I’m the Noraebang with some friends.”
oh…I’m on my way to come get you.”
“Now, is something wrong?”
“Does something have to be wrong for me to come get my boyfriend.”
“No…I guess not” I said giggling
alright I’m in bound for the Noraebang I’m not that far so I’ll see you in a minute ok.”
“A minute in L.Joe time or a minute in real time?” I said, teasing him.
I’ll see you soon dammit bye.” The teasing worked
“Bye Jagiya.” I said with aegyo and a little kissing sound before hanging up.

“Alright guys I’m gonn- ahhhh“ I turn around in mid-sentence to see everyone gathered around me, apparently listening in on my conversation. “You guys are so nosey.” I said a little annoyed. I told them I’d be leaving first and bid everyone good-bye with hugs. I walked out of the Noraebang and on to the side of the building where an all too familiar sports car was parked and there was my boyfriend leaning on it all supermodel like. I went up to him.

“I’m sorry sir, I didn’t know there was a photoshoot here, I’ll just go another way.” I started walking away and he grabbed my arm

“Come here. I missed you baby.” He said wrapping his arms around my waist, placing soft kisses on my neck. I giggled and put my head in his chest.

“I missed you too.” He helped me into the car and told me loved me before driving away from the Noraebang and a peeping tom…


 

So here's the next chapter i hope you like it and hope it's long enough for you. lol if you actually notice i put in the karaoke scene where i can just stick song lyrics in to make it longer. lol the genuis of a lazy person haha. anyway the song i chose for sungmin Magic girl has been stuck in my head for days so i had to put it in there and then i've been crushing on Dongho from U-KISS i dont know why but it just happens lol. until next time please enjoy these gifs and a clip of Dongho and Kevin dancing the song i had to sing "Bad Girl Good Girl" by Miss A. 

 

 

 

 

i saw thses...and i laughed...

LOL...see you next chapter :)